KFC menu with prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. We have provided the KFC menu from the outlet in Winchester, Kentucky. The menu is updated on 1st May, 2023.
For the accurate prices, you might have to look for the menu of your nearest KFC menu from its official website, android app or iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
KFC menu with prices is famous for its fried chicken wings. Besides this, their menu is best known for their smokey mountain BBQ, chicken bowls, full chicken baskets, and much more. A large meal box with 12pc chicken, 3 large sides, and 6 biscuits costs you $14.
Besides the KFC menu, I have shared some incredible facts, the franchising details, contact information, some important links, and the nutritional information. But before knowing all of this, let’s check out some history of KFC.
KFC (also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American restaurant chain. It was founded by Colonel Sanders on 24 September 1952. The first KFC store was opened in North Corbin, Kentucky, United States.
Presently, KFC is the second-largest restaurant chain in the world. Presently, KFC is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands. Scroll down for the detailed menu with prices.
KFC Menu With Prices
KFC is widely famous for its fried chicken. However, it also includes chicken sandwiches, box meals such as a spicy chicken sandwich box, hot chicken wings, crispy chicken tenders, popcorn chicken, and chicken nuggets.
All the crispy and grilled selections at KFC are seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices. Sandwiches, KFC bowls, etc can also be enjoyed as breakfast delights at KFC. You can enjoy these dishes at KFC all day even during KFC’s breakfast hours.
Among the combo meals on their menu, the chicken bucket meal is perhaps the most famous one and serves as a perfect choice for lunch at KFC.
If you visit with a bunch of friends, then buckets and combo meals are some of the best and pocket-friendly options.
Moreover, it is possible at KFC to order thigh, breast, or whatever piece you want in your bucket. Plan your lunch at KFC during happy hours to enjoy special offers on KFC’s menu items.
The KFC menu is based on their signature regular chicken. The chicken is tender, juicy, crisp, and crunchy.
Customize your chicken bucket glazed with its amazing peppery and spicy flavors. Try this dinner special at KFC to satiate your cravings for chicken wings. All these savory dishes are served till dinner hours at KFC.
Besides the chicken, try KFC’s refreshing beverages and decadent desserts. The beverages section on the menu has lemon soda and all other soft drinks. Chocolate lovers can try their decadent coffee mousse cake and choco mud pie.
Above all, the side dip tandoori masala emulsifies the taste of chicken even more. The famous recipes at KFC are served with condiments like tasty pepper mayonnaise and other dip sauces. You can also try some amazing menu hacks at KFC.
You can also enjoy your KFC favorites at a private party or a family occasion! KFC offers exciting party platters of 25 to 100 tenders or wings with the sides and condiments of your choice.
It also offers a buffet-style meal. You can enjoy edibles on special offers on the menu during the holiday season at KFC.
You can also have some vegan options at KFC including beyond fried chicken sandwiches and beyond chicken nuggets.
Some of the delicious gluten-free dishes served at KFC are sweet kernel corn, coleslaw, potato wedges, apple turnover, etc. All these dishes are freshly made and healthy.
The main reason for KFC’s success lies behind the secret chicken recipe of Colonel Sanders. KFC has been using the same chicken recipe until now.
The secret recipe was created over 100 years ago and is a combination of 11 specially selected herbs and spices.
Another reason why KFC is so famous is because of its affordable prices. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest KFC menu with prices.
Picked For You Menu With Prices
|Secret Recipe Fries||$ 2.89|
|Mac & Cheese||$ 3.19|
|Chicken Little||$ 2.79|
|Famous Bowl||$ 5.79|
|Cole Slaw||$ 3.19|
Combo Meals Menu With Prices
|Classiic Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 7.99|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 7.99|
|3 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 6.99|
|4 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 8.29|
|5 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 9.59|
|5 Pc Tenders Box||$ 10.89|
|Chicken Littles Combo||$ 6.99|
|4 Pc Chicken Combo||$ 10.69|
|2 Pc Combo||$ 6.99|
|3 Pc Chicken Combo||$ 8.99|
|3 Pc Chicken Box||$ 10.39|
Sandwiches Menu With Prices
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 7.99|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 7.99|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich||$ 4.99|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich||$ 4.99|
|Chicken Little Combo||$ 6.99|
|Chicken Little||$ 2.79|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Box||$ 10.49|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Big Box||$ 10.49|
Tenders Menu With Prices
|3 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 6.99|
|4 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 8.49|
|5 Pc Tenders Combo||$ 9.99|
|5 Pc Tenders Box||$ 11.19|
|8 Pc Tenders Meal||$ 27.99|
|12 Pc Tenders Meal||$ 36.99|
|16 Pc Tenders Only||$ 34.99|
Nuggets Menu With Prices
|8 Pc Nuggets Combo||$ 7.99|
|12 Pc Nuggets Combo||$ 9.99|
|8 Pc Nuggets||$ 4.49|
|12 Pc Nuggets||$ 6.49|
|5 Pc Nuggets Kid’s Meal||$ 5.19|
|36 Pc Nuggets||$ 19.49|
Also, read the complete Wendy’s menu with prices.
Bowls & Pot Pies Menu With Prices
|Famous Bowl Combo||$ 6.79|
|Spicy Bowl Combo||$ 6.79|
|Mac & Cheese Bowl||$ 5.00|
|Spicy Mac & Cheese Bowl||$ 5.00|
|Famous Bowl||$ 5.79|
|Spicy Famous Bowl||$ 5.79|
|Pot Pie||$ 5.79|
Also, check out the latest Arby’s menu with prices.
Family Meals Menu With Prices
|8 Tenders Family Bucket Meal||$ 26.99|
|12 Tenders Family Bucket Meal||$ 35.99|
|16 Tenders Family Bucket Meal||$ 46.99|
|8 Tenders Bucket||$ 19.99|
|12 Tenders Bucket||$ 25.99|
|16 Tenders Bucket||$ 33.99|
|8 Pc Chicken||$ 19.99|
|8 Pc Family Bucket Meal||$ 26.99|
|8 Pc Family Up & 8Pc Bucket||$ 30.00|
|12 Pc Chicken||$ 25.99|
|12 Pc Family Bucket Meal||$ 35.99|
|16 Pc Chicken||$ 33.99|
|16 Pc Family Bucket Meal||$ 46.99|
Also, read the updated Raising Cane’s menu with prices.
Sides & Add Ons Menu With Prices
|Secret Recipie Fries||$ 2.89|
|Mashed Potatoes & Gravy||$ 2.89|
|Mac & Cheese||$ 2.89|
|Cole Slaw||$ 2.89|
|Whole Kernel Corn||$ 2.89|
|Mashed Potatoes||$ 2.89|
|2 Biscuits||$ 2.19|
|Chicken Little||$ 2.79|
|A La Carte Breast||$ 3.79|
|A La Carte Drum||$ 3.29|
|A La Carte Thigh||$ 3.29|
|A La Carte Wing||$ 2.49|
|A La Carte Tender||$ 2.19|
Also, check out the official Back Yard Burgers menu with prices.
Sauces Menu With Prices
|Buffalo Ranch||$ 0.00|
|Hot Sauce||$ 0.00|
|Honey Mustard Sauce||$ 0.00|
|Honey Sauce||$ 0.00|
|KFC Sauce||$ 0.00|
|Honey BBQ Sauce||$ 0.00|
|Classic Ranch||$ 0.00|
Also, read the original Popeyes menu with prices.
Beverages Menu With Prices
|Diet Pepsi||$ 2.69|
|Moutain Dew||$ 2.69|
|Moutain Dew Sweet Lightning||$ 2.69|
|Bottled Water||$ 2.69|
|Colonel Lemonade||$ 2.69|
|Sweet Tea||$ 2.69|
|Dr. Pepper||$ 2.69|
Also, check out the complete Wingstop menu with prices.
KFC Secret Menu
I’ve shared the KFC menu but now it’s time for me to tell you a little secret about KFC. Just like other big brands, KFC also has a secret menu that has some food items that you won’t believe you can get from a KFC store. If you haven’t heard of this menu before, then I can bet that you are missing a lot of delicious food items.
So let’s check out the secret menu items available at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
2) Add Bacon: Just like you can have mashed potatoes with any of your KFC dishes, you can add bacon as well. Just imagine having bacon in your bowl along with a chicken sandwich or any other item. This crispy meat can elevate the taste of any KFC dish to next level.
3) Poutine: Yes, you are reading it right. You can have Poutine in KFC. For those of you who don’t know what poutine is- it is a huge plate of French fries with fresh cheese curds smothered in gravy. It originated in Canada but now, it is popular in almost every fast-food chain in the United States. Ordering poutine from the KFC secret menu is something that not a lot of people do.
4) Hot Pocket Bowl: If you like KFC’s Hot Pockets, then it is highly recommendable to get those hot pockets with bowls. It is a modification to the KFC Chicken bowl with the addition of hot pockets, corn, gravy, and melted cheese. You can create your own bowl there, it is highly recommended that you should definitely try this particular dish from their secret menu.
5) Side of Biscuits: Many people like having biscuits with their meals. If you are one of them, then you can order two biscuits from the KFC secret menu as a side item with your KFC order. Don’t forget to add butter or honey to your biscuits to make them taste heavenly.
6) Triple Down: Triple Down is a burger that you can have at KFC. But the difference is that there is no bun and there are 3 fried chicken pieces along with bacon and cheese. This Triple Down is not for the faint-hearted. If you think that a normal Triple Down won’t satisfy your appetite, then you can add some extra chicken, bacon, or cheese to it.
How To Order From KFC Online?
Want to enjoy your favorites from KFC at home? Well! Now, you can have such a delightful experience. Wanna know how? Try ordering food from KFC by referring to their official app, android app, iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
KFC’s food also gets delivered through other platforms of online food delivery services like Doordash, UberEats, Grubhub, Seamless, and Postmates. We have shared detailed screenshots that show how to order food online from KFC.
Finding The Latest KFC Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
1. Open UberEats and place the order online from KFC.
2. Add the location of any nearest outlet of KFC.
3. Select the edibles you want to order and click on the “add to cart” option.
4. Select your favorite food items and add them to your cart.
5. Proceed further to checkout and confirm the online order.
What do People say about KFC Menu? | My Honest Review
My first visit to KFC was on my friend’s birthday. We were three in number and reserved a table right before visiting the restaurant. As I entered KFC with my friends, I was stunned by its fancy décor. The interiors had KFC-themed red-white contrast complementing its modern industrial aesthetics.
I was utterly impressed with the colorful graphic signage on the walls and the eclectic seating inside the restaurant. After we got to the table, we read the menu and ordered some of the famous KFC dishes. We ordered Nashville hot chicken, a drumstick bucket, a KFC bowl, potato wedges, and a beverage for each of us.
Drumsticks bucket was the first dish that arrived at our table. The drumsticks were crispy on the outside but tender and juicy on the inside. The drumsticks were too crispy but not that spicy and in every bite, I could hear a slight crunch. I had drumsticks with ranch and my friends enjoyed these with honey BBQ sauce and honey mustard dip. Then we had Nashville hot chicken.
Nashville hot chicken was super spicy hot. The chicken was served with dill pickles and a condiment. I preferred having it with honey mustard to balance the excess spiciness in the chicken. I loved this dish as it had a mildly sweet, smoky, and spicy taste combined with the taste of buttermilk and egg. Among the sides, we had potato wedges and a KFC bowl.
KFC bowl had creamy mashed potatoes with bite-sized pieces of crispy chicken. A spoonful bite of the KFC bowl was filled with the taste of creamy potatoes, mildly spicy KFC gravy, meatiness from crispy chicken, and the flavors of shredded cheese. Potato wedges, on the other hand, were fun appetizers.
The crispy golden potato bites were coated with spices, milk, and egg mixture. We enjoyed this KFC meal with refreshing cold beverages like Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola. I had a great time at KFC. The dish I enjoyed the most is Nashville hot chicken and I suggest that you, too, should visit KFC to enjoy the best-fried chicken.
KFC Opening/Closing Hours
Most of the KFC restaurants open for breakfast after 10:30 in the morning and close at midnight. On Friday and Saturday, it closes at 1:00 A.M. Some of the KFC restaurants, like in Singapore, open for breakfast at 6:30 A.M. Read the table below to have an idea about the operational hours of KFC during all weekdays.
|Monday||10:30 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
|Tuesday||10:30 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
|Wednesday||10:30 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
|Thursday||10:30 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
|Friday||10:30 A.M. to 1 A.M.|
|Saturday||10:30 A.M. to 1 A.M.|
|Sunday||10:30 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
Note:- The opening and closing hours of KFC’s restaurants might differ depending upon the location of the restaurant. Find your nearby KFC and enjoy snagging on the crispiest wings at KFC!
KFC Menu As Per Restaurant Hours
KFC Breakfast Menu
KFC opens early for breakfast in only a few locations. All other restaurants open for breakfast after 10:30 A.M. KFC being an iconic brand of fried chicken offers a number of fried chicken meals for breakfast. You can choose to have a light breakfast at KFC or start your day snagging at fried chicken.
Some of the best dishes offered for breakfast here are sandwiches, bowls, fries, tenders, wings, etc. The side lovers’ meal has eight pieces of freshly made chicken with three large sides and four biscuits. Options for sides are mac & cheese, fries, mashed potatoes, etc.
KFC Lunch Menu
Lunch at KFC is served from 1 P.M. till 4 P.M. You can call ahead to reserve a table during lunchtime at KFC. All the KFC specialties like Crispy fried chicken, chicken tenders, boxed meals, etc., are served for lunch. The happy hours of the restaurant are from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M. So, KFC restaurants are crowded during the lunch hours.
You can also order the delish edibles for lunch from KFC’s official app or website. You can have a KFC bowl as mashed potatoes with gravy. It’s topped with chicken and shredded cheese. You can also have KFC buckets filled with crispy chicken drumsticks, chicken tenders, chicken wings, etc.
KFC Dinner Menu
The menu of KFC has all the items you’d enjoy having for dinner! From crispy chicken appetizers to spicy hot Nashville chicken, KFC has everything a chicken lover needs. The menu of KFC has chicken drumsticks, Nashville hot chicken, pot pie fill up, and various combos like sandwiches & tenders, sandwiches & sides, KFC chicken sandwich combo, etc.
You can walk into this restaurant for dinner after 5 P.M. The dinner is served till midnight, and on Friday and Saturday, the dinner is offered till 1 A.M. The dinner timing of KFC for online food delivery services is till 11 P.M. Some of the restaurants of KFC close before 12 A.M.
Popular Recipes From KFC
You can try the recipes for some of the popular dishes at KFC! Read the list below to know all the KFC dishes that can be easily made at home. Follow the link on the name of these dishes to view their recipe cards.
- KFC 11 Secret Herbs and Spices – The herbs and spices are the ones that brings out delectable signature flavors and taste of KFC’s chicken. The KFC 11 herbs and spices are mixed with flour which is then used to coat the chicken pieces. When fried, this flour results in the crispy and flavorful coating of the chicken. Also, the spices and herbs are not some rare flowers that bloom once in 13 years. They are very common ones that you may find easily in your pantry or grocery shops.
- KFC Chicken Drumsticks – Who doesn’t like the KFC chicken drumsticks? The crispy covering on the outside, and juicy chicken drumsticks on the inside. You’d be surprised to know how easy these are to make. All you need to do is mix your secret spice blend with flour and sugar. Dip the drumsticks in egg and then in this flour. Lastly, deep fry them until golden and crispy. You’re done! Delicious chicken drumsticks will be ready from your own kitchen.
- KFC Crispy Fried Chicken – The KFC crispy fried chicken recipe is very similar to the chicken drumstick one. You need the chicken of your choice. Then, we do the dipping in egg and dredging in the seasoned flour. Lastly, we deep-fry the chicken. That’s all you need to do make some restaurant-like chicken at home.
- KFC Crispy Chicken Tenders – The KFC crispy chicken tenders are crispy on the outside yet juicy on the inside. The chicken breasts and pounded and cut into strips for this recipe. But what makes the chicken juicy is marinating it in buttermilk and hot sauce mixture. The rest of the procedure is pretty standard; dipping, dredging, frying. These crispy and spicy chicken tenders makes up for a pretty good snack.
- KFC Nashville Hot Chicken – If you live for the spice, then the KFC Nashville hot chicken is for you. This chicken is spicy inside out. The chicken is dredged in seasoned flour before it is dipped in a spicy and tangy batter. After that, it is fried but that’s not all. It is then tossed in spicy oil to make it spicier. This chicken tastes great when served on bread with pickle slices.
- KFC Chicken Nuggets – It is easy to make KFC chicken nuggets at home. All you need are some nugget-sized chicken pieces. The chicken pieces are dipped in an egg-milk-hot-sauce mixture and then in seasoned flour. After that, deep fry them in some hot oil and you’re done! Easy, right? Get it done right away!
- KFC Potato Wedges – If you know how to make French fries, then making the KFC potato wedges will be a piece of cake for you. First, you need to cut the potatoes into wedges. Then, coat them in seasoned flour and milk and egg mixture. To give them extra taste, fry the wedges in shortening. There you have it! Crispy and amazing KFC potato wedges.
- KFC Bowl – The KFC bowl is called the Famous Bowl, and rightly so. The bowl has everything you’d need to satiate your hunger. You have creamy mashed potatoes topped with chicken popcorn, corn, and a cheese blend. Then, hot gravy is poured over this arrangement. By just thinking about KFC bowl, it warms me up.
- KFC Gravy – The KFC gravy is rich and flavorful. It is made with not one but two types of bouillon; chicken and beef. The bouillon adds a rich umami flavor to the gravy. The gravy has a roux base. Then, we add the bouillon, water, and some pepper. We need to cook the gravy until it is smooth, rich, and thick. You can serve the gravy with some mashed potatoes, chicken, or anything you like.
- KFC Coleslaw – The KFC coleslaw is a great side dish for your KFC chicken. You can even have it as a salad for your meals. You are going to need some chopped carrots, onions, and cabbage to make this coleslaw. Then, dress the vegetables in a creamy mixture of mayonnaise, buttermilk, milk, vinegar, and lemon juice. Once you have tossed the vegetables in the creamy dressing, you’re done! Enjoy your fresh and creamy coleslaw.
- KFC Secret Sauce – KFC’s sauces are as famous as its fried chicken and sides. The KFC secret sauce is a mixture of many sauces and condiments. The sauce has a spicy and tangy taste. There’s some Worcestershire sauce in it that gives it an umami flavor. The KFC secret sauce goes great with the crispy KFC chicken.
- KFC Honey BBQ Sauce – The KFC honey BBQ sauce can act both as a dip and a glaze for your chicken. The sauce is sweet and spicy with a smoky flavor. The BBQ smoky flavor comes from the hickory flavored liquid smoke in the sauce. Besides honey, there are molasses in the sauce to sweeten it. You need to cook the sauces and spices to make a thick honey BBQ sauce.
- KFC Pepper Mayonnaise – The KFC pepper mayonnaise is spicy mayonnaise that you can easily make at home. You need pasteurized eggs to make the mayonnaise. The mayonnaise is flavored with lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and red pepper. Eggs and oil act as emulsifiers. Just blend everything until the mixture is smooth. That’s all you need to do to make the pepper mayonnaise from scratch.
To check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the KFC menu, you can visit the link mentioned above.
KFC Franchising Details
KFC is the second-largest restaurant chain in the world. It has around 23,000 restaurants all over the world. The brand has made its presence in 141 countries and territories in the world. So if you want to open a KFC restaurant, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Application & Background Check Fee (per person)||From $ 300 to $ 500|
|Deposit Fee||$ 20,000|
|Option Fee||$ 25,000|
|Training Expenses||From $ 7,000 to $ 10,000|
|Permits, Licenses, and Security Deposits||From $ 50,000 to $ 100,000|
|Real Property||From $ 400,000 to $ 1,100,000|
|Building & Site Costs||From $ 534,000 to $ 930,000|
|Equipment, Signage, and Décor, POS & Merit||From $ 329,000 to $ 476,000|
|Start-up Inventory||$ 10,000|
|Grand Opening Expense||$ 5,000|
|Insurance||From $ 7,250 to $ 10,050|
|Royalty||4%-5% of Gross Sales|
|Miscellaneous Costs||From $ 5,000 to $ 10,000|
|Additional Funds||From $50,000 to $ 75,000|
|Estimated Total||From $ 1,442,550 to $ 2,771,550|
KFC Contact Information
KFC Corporate Office Office Address: 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville KY, 40213 United States of America.
KFC Corporate Office Phone Number: (800) 225-5532
You can also contact the team of KFC by using the contact form on their website.
|How KFC makes Chicken||kfc.com/about/how-kfc-makes-chicken|
|KFC App||Google Play and App Store|
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To KFC [FAQs]
Does KFC have any vegan food items on the menu?
KFC offers special vegan edibles mentioned under the section “Beyond Fried Chicken” on its menu. The vegan dishes served at KFC are beyond fried chicken sandwiches, beyond fried chicken nuggets, coleslaw, corn, potato wedge, etc.
Does KFC offer any special discounts on the menu?
Yes, you can enjoy food under limited-time offers by ordering from KFC’s official website or its official app. Visit its website to check out its special deals, coupons, etc., on the menu.
What are the most famous dishes served at KFC?
Some of the most famous American dishes served at KFC are fried chicken, drumsticks, chicken tenders, KFC bowls, pot pie fill up, KFC buckets, and meal boxes. Almost all these specialties are in every KFC outlet around the world.
Does KFC offer holiday meals?
KFC does not offer any traditional holiday meals during the holiday season. It offers its famous fried chicken with other delish dishes on special offers during the holiday season. KFC offers 11 herbs and spices firelog during the holidays.
Does KFC offer catering services?
Yes, KFC caters to private parties and other occasions. This restaurant brand also provides online delivery services of its delish party platters for its customers.
What’s the average cost of a meal at KFC in America?
A satiating meal in the American branch of KFC costs around $30. The prices and timings may slightly differ depending upon the location of the restaurant.