Are you in the mood of having chicken and are planning to go to the nearest KFC? If yes, then you don’t want to go there without knowing their latest menu. So in this article, I will tell you the latest KFC menu prices.
Besides the KFC menu, I will also tell you the Franchising Details, Contact Information and the Nutritional Breakdown of the items present on the KFC menu. But before knowing all of this, let’s check out some history of KFC.
KFC (also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American restaurant chain that was founded by Colonel Sanders on 24 September 1952. The first KFC store was opened in North Corbin, Kentucky, United States. And now KFC is the second-largest restaurant chain in the world
KFC has been serving juicy and delicious fried chicken to its customers. Their slogan is also Finger Lickin Good and they have been keeping to that since 1952. It is the combination of dedication and tasty food with great service that helped the Kentucky Fried Chicken to dominate the fast-food industry for years.
KFC Menu Prices
KFC is widely famous for its fried chicken. But besides their fried chicken, the KFC menu includes chicken burgers such as the Tower and Zinger, wraps such as the Boxmasters and Twisters, hot chicken wings, crispy chicken tenders like the Popcorn Chicken, and chicken nuggets.
They also have meals in their menu as well and their chicken bucket meal is perhaps their most famous one. A majority of items on the KFC menu are based around their signature chicken. But aside from chicken, the menu also features beverages and desserts as well.
The main reason for KFC’s success lies behind the secret chicken recipe of Colonel Sanders. KFC has been using the same chicken recipe until now. The recipe was created over 100 years ago and is a combination of 11 specially selected herbs and spices.
Another reason why KFC is so famous is because of their prices. Similar to Arby’s, the KFC menu prices are very reasonable you can get a decent meal here for around $10 and you can feed your whole family for around $30. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest KFC menu with prices.
|2 Pc. Chicken||$5.99|
|2 Chicken Littles||$5.19|
|KFC Famous Bowls||$6.19|
Includes Individual Side & Medium Drink.
Hot Wings, Tenders, & Popcorn Nuggets Combos
|Hot Wings (5 Pc.)||$3.79|
|Hot Wings (10 Pc.)||$7.19|
|Hot Wings (20 Pc.)||$13.99|
|Hot Wings – Combo (5 Pc.)||$5.79|
|Chicken Tenders (3 Pc.)||$3.99|
|Chicken Tenders (6 Pc.)||$6.99|
|Chicken Tenders (12 Pc.)||$12.99|
|Chicken Tenders – Combo (3 Pc.)||$5.99|
|Popcorn Nuggets (Large)||$3.99|
|Popcorn Nuggets – Combo||$5.49|
|1 Pc. Breast Meal||$5.49|
|2 Pc. Meal (White Meat)||$6.69|
|2 Pc. Meal (Dark Meat)||$5.70|
|3 Pc. Meal (White Meat)||$8.49|
|3 Pc. Meal (Dark Meat)||$7.19|
|4 Pc. Meal (Dark Meat)||$8.99|
|Drumstick, 1 Chicken Little, 1 Tender, or Popcorn Nuggets, and Individual Side, and Applesauce, or Small Drink||$3.99|
|8 Pc. Meal with 2 Large Sides & 4 Biscuits||$21.49|
|8 Pc. Chicken Only||$13.99|
|12 Pc. Meal with 3 Large Sides & 6 Biscuits||$29.99|
|12 Pc. Chicken Only||$20.49|
|16 Pc. Meal with 4 Large Sides & 8 Biscuits||$36.99|
|16 Pc. Chicken Only||$24.99|
|20 Pc. Meal with 5 Large Sides & 10 Biscuits||$42.99|
|20 Pc. Chicken Only||$28.99|
|Mashed Potatoes (Individual)||$1.79|
|Mashed Potatoes (Large)||$3.59|
|Potato Wedges (Individual)||$1.79|
|Potato Wedges (Large)||$3.59|
|Baked Beans (Individual)||$1.79|
|Baked Beans (Large)||$3.59|
|Cole Slaw (Individual)||$1.79|
|Cole Slaw (Large)||$3.59|
|Sweet Kernel Corn (Individual)||$1.79|
|Sweet Kernel Corn (Large)||$3.59|
|Green Beans (Individual)||$1.79|
|Green Beans (Large)||$3.59|
|Mac & Cheese (Individual)||$1.79|
|Mac & Cheese (Large)||$3.59|
|3 Hot Wings||$2.19|
|1 Chicken Little||$1.39|
|Go Cup – Popcorn Nuggets & Wedges||$2.69|
|Go Cup – Chicken Little & Wedges||$2.69|
|Go Cup – 2 Tenders & Wedges||$2.69|
|Go Cup – 3 Hot Wings & Wedges||$2.69|
|Soft Drink (Regular)||$1.69|
|Soft Drink (Large)||$1.89|
|Soft Drink (Bottle)||$2.29|
|Aquafina Water (Bottle)||$1.69|
|Tea (1/2 Gallon)||$2.29|
|Lemonade (1/2 Gallon)||$3.49|
|Strawberry Lemonade (1/2 Gallon)||$3.99|
|Strawberry Lemonade (Regular)||$2.29|
$20 Family Fill Up
|Family Meal – 8 Pc. Chicken, 2 Large Mashed Potatoes, Large Gravy, Large Cole Slaw & 4 Biscuits||$20.00|
|Family Meal – 8 Pc. Chicken, 2 Large Mashed Potatoes, Large Gravy, Large Cole Slaw, Large Popcorn Nuggets, 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies & 4 Biscuits||$25.00|
$5 Fill Ups
|2 Pc. Drum & Thigh, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.00|
|3 Pc. Tenders, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.00|
|KFC Famous Bowl, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.00|
|Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.00|
|Pot Pie, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.00|
|Double Chocolate Chip Cake||$3.99|
|Cookies (3 Pc.)||$1.29|
KFC Secret Menu
I’ve told you the KFC menu but now it’s time for me to tell you a little secret about KFC. Just like other big brands, KFC also has a secret menu that has some food items that you won’t believe that you can have from a KFC store. If you haven’t heard of this menu before, then I can bet that you are missing on a lot of delicious food items. So let’s check out the secret menu items available at Kentucy Fried Chicken.
1) Add Mashed Potatoes– We all loved the Mashed Potatoes served at KFC. But do you know that you can elevate the taste of almost any KFC entree by adding mashed potatoes. Yes, you can have mashed potatoes as a side with almost every thing at KFC. To get mashed potatoes with almost everything, just ask the KFC staff to add mashed potatoes and they’ll do it.
2) Add Bacon– Just like you can have mashed potatoes with any of your KFC dish, you can also add bacon as well. Just imagine having bacon in your bowl, chicken sandwich or any other item. This crispy and fattiest meat can elevate the taste of any KFC dish.
3) Poutine– Yes, you are reading it right. You can have Poutine in KFC. For those of you who don’t know what Poutine is- it is huge plate of French fries with fresh cheese curds smothered in gravy. It was originally originated in Canada but now, it is popular in almost every fast food chain in the United States. Getting Poutine from the KFC secret menu is something that not a lot of people does.
4) Hot Pocket Bowl– If you are like KFC’s Hot Pockets, then it is highly recommendable to to those hot pockets with bowls. It is a modification to the KFC Chicken bowl by adding hot pockets, corn, gravy and melted cheese. You can create your own bowl there, so this is a recommendation that you should definitely try from their secret menu.
5) Side of Biscuits- Many people are used to have biscuits with their meals. If you are one of them, then you can order two biscuits from the KFC secret menu as a side item with your KFC food item. Don’t forget to add butter or honey to your biscuits to make them more tasty.
6) Triple Down– Triple Down is a burger that you can have at KFC. But the difference is that there is no bun and there are 3 fried chicken pieces along with bacon and cheese. This Triple Down is not for the faint hearted people. If you thin that a normal Triple Down won’t satisfy your appetite, then you can add some extra chicken, bacon or cheese.
To check the nutritional breakdown of the items present on the KFC menu, you can visit the link mentioned above.
KFC Franchise Cost
KF is the second-largest restaurant chain in the world. It has around 23,000 restaurants all over the world. The brand has made its presence in 141 countries and territories in the world. So if you want to open a KFC restaurant, then this is how much it will cost you.
|Name of Fee||Cost||High|
|Application & Background Check Fee (per person)||From $300 to $500||$500|
|Training Expenses||From $7,000 to $10,000||$10,000|
|Permits, Licenses, and Security Deposits||From $50,000 to 100,000||$100,000|
|Real Property||From $400,000 to $1,100,000||$1,100,000|
|Building & Site Costs||From $534,000 to $930,000||$930,000|
|Equipment, Signage, and Décor, POS & MERIT||From $329,000 to $476,000||$476,000|
|Grand Opening Expense||$5,000||$5,000|
|Insurance||From $7,250 to $10,050||$10,050|
|Miscellaneous Costs||From $5,000 to $10,000||$10,000|
|Additional Funds||From $50,000 to $75,000||$75,000|
|ESTIMATED TOTAL||From $1,442,550 to $2,771,550||$2,771,550|
|Royalty||4%-5% of Gross Sales|
|Kow KFC make Chicken||kfc.com/about/how-kfc-makes-chicken|
KFC Contact Information
KFC Corporate Office Office Address- 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville KY, 40213 United States of America.
KFC Corporate Office Phone Number- (800) 225-5532
You can also contact the team of KFC by using the contact form on their website.
Facebook Page- facebook.com/KFC
Instagram Account- instagram.com/kfc/
Twitter Account- twitter.com/kfc
YouTube Channel- youtube.com/kfc