When I was a child, my favorite sandwich was Chopped Cheese Sandwich. Whenever my mom makes something which I don’t like I told my mother to make Chopped Cheese Sandwich, somewhere it was a kind of sweet memory for me.
Now, I have become an adult, I miss those things which I use to do in my childhood to annoy my mother and today, only I was thinking about what I use to do an idea came into my mind to recall my childhood.
My mother served me food in the afternoon and I started saying I don’t want to eat this, I want the Chopped Cheese Sandwich and I started beating the dining table and my mother went to the kitchen and made me a Chopped Cheese Sandwich. While eating it, a thought came into my mind that I should share the Chopped Cheese Sandwich Recipe with you all.
Today, I going to share Chopped Cheese Sandwich Recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make Chopped Cheese Sandwich Recipe
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Pickled Peppers||1/2 cup|
How To Make Chopped Cheese Sandwich
- Combine ketchup, and peppers in the bowl beat until it becomes smooth.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until onions are soft for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Form beef into bread and add with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add bread and cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle sauteed onion in between the bread. Layer cheese over the beef, and cook 2 minutes.
- Spread reserved ketchup on the bottom bun of each hoagie roll.
- Divide the meat mixture between the two sandwiches.
- Top each with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||15 MINS||20 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Chopped Cheese Sandwich Recipe