No one’s better than kettle corn! Corn on the cob will a-maize you. It is the seasonal menu item offered every summer at Red Lobster. However, preparing Red Lobster corn on the cob at home is as easy as pie. Try our copycat version for incorporating the perfect flavors.
Try this inexpensive side dish at home with just a few components. Red Lobster offers the corn on the cob that is boiled. You can cook these corn puns any way you like.
Here we have followed the same method as Red Lobster does! Boil the corn on the cob. Spice it beautifully with the Old Bay seasoning and butter. The seasoning has a perfect blend of rich spices that enhances the taste of kernels.
You can also add other seasonings like Jalapeno salt, barbecue rub, and Cajun seasoning. So are you ready to be corn-fused with a copycat version of Red Lobster? If yes, then straight away, peep into the recipe for the details. Out of Old Bay seasoning? Use Cajun seasoning or any of the Cajun seasoning substitutes.
You will find the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions mentioned below. Following the right steps will help you get the perfect corn on the cob! But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Popcorn Shrimps – Red Lobster popcorn shrimp has shrimp seasoned with spice rub and then coated with egg batter. These shrimp are again dredged in the dry mixture and then deep-fried. These juicy crispy shrimp are loaded with the flavors of egg, salt-pepper seasoning, and Cajun seasoning. These crispy shrimp are served with cocktail sauce or any other condiment.
2. Red Lobster Coconut Shrimps – Red Lobster coconut shrimp has shrimp coated with the breading batter and then fried until they are crispy and golden brown. The breading batter is a mixture of bread crumbs, coconut flakes, pina colada mix, pineapple bits, powdered sugar, and rum. These shrimp are filled with these delicious flavors and are served with a pina colada dipping sauce.
3. Red Lobster Lobster Bisque – Red Lobster lobster bisque is a creamy-thick and healthy soup. It’s loaded with the goodness of lobster meat, white wine, heavy cream, and veggies like shallots, carrots, celery, etc. Bay leaves and thyme leaves add earthy flavors to this dish. This heart-warming soup goes well with any type of seafood or main course meal.
4. Red Lobster Chicken Pasta – Red Lobster chicken pasta has pasta combined with delicious creamy sauce and boneless chicken pieces. It is loaded with the flavors of Cajun seasoning, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, linguine, and sat-pepper seasoning. It’s the main course dish and is perfect to be served at a celebration feast.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Corn On The Cob?
- Saucepan – Boil the corn using a saucepan.
- Basting Brush – Slather melted butter on the corn using a basting brush.
How Much Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Corn On The Cob?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Corn On The Cob?
- Ears of Corn – The spiked apart of the corn is called the ears of corn. It includes the yellow kernels.
- Butter – Drizzle melted butter on the top of boiled corn.
- Old Bay Seasoning – Old bay seasoning is a blend of rich spices. The main spices included in the seasoning are celery, salt, and smoked paprika. Slather a teaspoon of old bay seasoning on the corn for extra flavors.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Corn On The Cob
1. Simmer The Corn
In a large saucepan, add water and let it boil. Add corn on the cobs in the boiling water. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes until the corn is tender and bright yellow.
Drizzle a teaspoon of melted butter all over the corn. Sprinkle a teaspoon of old bay seasoning on top of corn on the cob. Serve warm and enjoy!
How Will Red Lobster Corn On The Cob Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster corn on the cob will look bright yellow along with a shiny and juicy texture. The melted butter and seasoning tastes sweet and pepper. With a little crunch, the corn on the cob is delicious.
Red Lobster Corn On The Cob Recipe
- Basting Brush
- 2 Ears Of Corn
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Peel off all the silks from the corn.
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
- Put the corn cobs in the boiling water.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter.
- When the corn is boiled, remove the cobs from the pot.
- Using a basting brush, slather melted butter on the cob, and sprinkle a pinch of old bay seasoning.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does red lobster sell corn on the Cob?
Yes, Red Lobster offers corn on the cob that is boiled and seasoned with butter and old bay seasoning.
2. How long do you have to boil corn on the Cob?
Boil the corn for 5-7 minutes until it is tender.
3. What tastes good on corn on the cob?
Season the corn on the cob with cayenne pepper, butter, old bay seasoning, or roasted salts.
4. Why do you put milk in water when boiling corn?
Boiling corn in water with milk brings out the sweet flavor. Boiling the corn in water or milk is a personal choice!
Make Corn on the cob in your kitchen.Refer to the above article for the details. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.