Colonel Sanders’s secret KFC sauce can be used as a dressing sauce for salads, sandwiches, burgers and it perfectly fits as KFC chicken dressing sauce. This homemade recipe is similar to the original and authentic KFC sauce recipe.
The Colonel Sanders secret KFC sauce is made from different sauces and dips. It s made with spicy sauces along with ketchup, mustard sauce, vinegar and mayonnaise. It is a combination of different flavors that make a great blended flavor. You can use this sauce as a dressing, sauce or dip.
To make Colonel Sanders secret KFC sauce, put ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, vinegar, black pepper, red pepper, tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, chili sauce, vegetable oil and crushed garlic in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Your sauce is ready!
But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Popeyes Fried Chicken– Everyone loves Popeyes and their Fried Chicken. What if I tell you that you can make the exact Popeyes fried chicken at your home by following the recipe I mentioned.
2. KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks– Everybody wants to make KFC Chicken Drumsticks Recipe at home. It is one of the most loved on the chicken menu of Kentucky Fried Chicken, and this takes us to find your lovers a way to make it for yourself anyplace you wish to.
3. KFC Chicken Thighs Recipe– It is one of the most in-demand recipes as it is most popular among KFC chicken lovers. It is not easy to make, but it’s worth spending 60 minutes in the kitchen for this.
4. Burger King Chicken Nuggets– Chicken nuggets are one of my favorite food items served by Burger king. Pertinently, it was introduced in 1985 as a response to the shortage of chicken meat at that time. Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them.
Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Onion Juice
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- ¼ tbsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tbsp Red Pepper
- ⅛ tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tbsp Chili Sauce
- ¼ tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- Put ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion juice, vinegar, black pepper, red pepper, tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, chili sauce, vegetable oil and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all of them thoroughly.
- Serve over salads, with chicken or as a dressing for sandwiches.
Try to make this sauce and share your experience with me. Leave your suggestions and queries in the comments below and I’ll make sure I get back to you. Till then, happy eating!