Juicy, crispy, and delightful McDonald’s chicken nuggets are a huge hit. Sneak in to follow culinary magic tricks with us. Skip the drive-through today and prepare McDonald’s chicken nuggets in your comfortable kitchen.
Have a great snacking experience in just 20 minutes. To make the chicken nuggets, you will need ground chicken, flour, smoked paprika, salt, eggs, onion powder, and cornstarch.
Prepare the breading batter to dredge the nuggets, coat them evenly, and put them to fry! The fan-favorite chicken nuggets of joy will make you drooling. Moreover, you can slightly tweak the nuggets to your preference.
Now, who needs a drive-through when you can recreate delish McDonald’s chicken nuggets at home? Prepare the knockoff nuggets at home with us. Check out the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
1. McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce – McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is sauce looks colorful, smooth, creamy, and appetizing. Undoubtedly, it has mustard flavors with a little heat and zesty punch added to it.
2. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake – McDonald’s shamrock shake is filled with minty flavors and vibrant green color that makes it an instant hit. Making this shake in your kitchen is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry – A great combination of a milkshake and a sundae brings out a flavorful Mcflurry. Check out how to make McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry with vanilla flavor.
4. McDonald’s Iced Coffee – McDonald’s iced coffee appears to be a standout selection. It is filled French vanilla flavors that out do the original. On Top of that it is stronger than most Espresso drinks.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets?
- Fork – Use a fork to dip the nuggets to coat evenly.
- Bowls – Prepare the breading batter in three different bowls.
- Blender – Blend the chicken to form ground meat in a blender. You can also buy ground chicken from the supermarkets.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets?
- Boneless Chicken – Take some boneless chicken filets. Either take some chicken breasts or chicken thighs.
- Eggs – Adding eggs will bind the coating evenly.
- Cornstarch – Coat the chicken filets with a teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Onion Powder – Mix a teaspoon of onion powder with dry rubs for coating.
- All-Purpose Flour – Coat the chicken with a teaspoon of all-purpose flour mixed with the dry rubs.
- Smoked Paprika – Heat up the coating with a teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Black Pepper – Season the coating with a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Kosher Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets
1. Prep Step
First, season the ground chicken with a teaspoon of kosher salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika. Combine it nicely and keep it aside to firm up in the fridge. Then, prepare the breading batter in three different bowls. In one bowl, add cornstarch mixed with water. In the next bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Finally, add flour, two whisked eggs, and water. Mix it well.
2. Breading Game
Form small chicken balls with the ground chicken. Toss them into the cornstarch and coat them with dry rubs. At last, toss them into the tempura wet batter. Coat the nuggets with all three steps evenly.
3. Fry The Nuggets
Put the coated nuggets into the frying pan. Fry the batches of nuggets to perfection until crisp and golden brown. When you see the color changing, remove the nuggets on a wire rack.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s chicken nuggets are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. With a golden brown texture, these chicken nuggets are deliciously amazing. Make this wonderful choice to incorporate McDonald’s flavors at home.
McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- ½ pound Boneless Chicken
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Blend the chicken to form the ground chicken. Season it with salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika. Keep it aside to firm it up in the fridge.
- Form the ground meat into small nuggets.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, add flour, seasonings, eggs, and water. Mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- With the help of a fork, dip the nuggets into the cornstarch batter, then coat them with dry rubs.
- Finally, dredge the nuggets in tempura batter.
- In a saucepan, bring oil to 350° and place coated nuggets into the pan.
- Fry the nuggets until they are crisp and golden brown. Remove the batches of nuggets on a wire rack to get rid of excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does McDonald’s cook their nuggets? How does McDonald’s cook their nuggets?
McDonald’s freeze the chicken nuggets before cooking. Moreover, the chicken nuggets are fried in a a scorching hot oil.
What brand of chicken nuggets does McDonald’s use?
McDonald’s uses chicken McNuggets from Keystone Foods. They have been the meat suppliers to McDonald’s for a very long time.
Are McDonald’s nuggets real chicken?
McDonald’s chicken McNuggets are prepared with 100% of white meat chicken.
Why are my chicken nuggets soggy?
While making chicken nuggets, make sure it doesn’t contain excess moisture. During the thawing process the excess moisture is retained by the nuggets.
Don’t delay anymore and get these crispy chicken nuggets ready in your comfort kitchen. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.