The Paula Deen strawberry cake recipe is crafted with real strawberries and is breathtakingly delicious. It’s a surprisingly fluffy and light cake. Let’s discover how to bake this beauty!
Combine gelatin, cake mix, pureed strawberries, eggs, oil, and water in a bowl. Beat well and pour the batter into the baking dish.
Meanwhile, prepare frosting with cream cheese, butter, strawberry puree, and strawberry extract. Frost the cake and enjoy this amazing cake.
While baking the cake, instead of greasing pans with butter, line a parchment paper. Cakes will be easier to remove from pans. Also, don’t overbake the cake; otherwise, it will become dry and dense.
The Strawberry cake recipe is one of my favorite cakes! This recipe has a hint of strawberry flavor and is surprisingly tasty. Let’s note down the recipe steps and equipment list. Refer to the link to check Paula Deen recipes.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Foolproof Standing Rib Roast
- Paula Deen Scalloped Potatoes
- Paula Deen Chicken Salad
- Paula Deen Monster Cookies
- Spicy Paula Deen Chili
- Paula Deen Lasagna
- Paula Deen Cream Corn
- Paula Deen Egg Custard Pie
- Paula Deen Chicken Divan Casserole
- Paula Deen Prime Rib
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Strawberry Cake?
- Oven – Bake the beautiful strawberry cake in the oven.
- Bowl – Gather all the batter ingredients in the large bowl.
- Electric Mixer – Beat ingredients with an electric mixer in the bowl.
- Spatula – Combine ingredients in the bowl using a spatula.
- Baking Dish – Pour the cake batter into the baking dish.
- Butter Knife – Use a butter knife to spread the cake’s frosting.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Strawberry Cake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Strawberry Cake?
- White Cake Mix – Make a classic cake with a white cake mix.
- Gelatin – Gelatin is a secret ingredient to make them fluffy and nice.
- Frozen Strawberries – For strawberry cake flavor, use frozen strawberries.
- Eggs – Eggs are used as a binding agent for the cake.
- Oil – Add oil to the cake batter for the moist cake.
- Butter – Grease baking pans with the butter.
- Water – Water helps dissolve gelatin nicely.
- Cream Cheese – For a creamy cake, cream cheese is a must. It adds a nice tanginess to it.
- Strawberry Extract – Add a drop of strawberry extract for the flavor and red color.
- Confectioner’s Sugar – Stir in confectioner’s sugar in the batter for the sweetness.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Strawberry Cake
1. Combine Cake Ingredients
Take a bowl and combine cake mix and gelatin. The gelatin will help the cake become moist and fluffy. Then, add pureed strawberries, eggs, oil, and water. Beat everything with an electric mixer.
2. Bake The Cake
Divide the cake batter into two nine-inch greased pans—Bake for twenty minutes. To check if your cake is baked, insert the toothpick and see if it comes clean.
Remove the cake pan from the oven. Let it cool for ten minutes.
3. Prepare Frosting
In a bowl, combine butter and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Stir in strawberry puree and strawberry extract, and confectioner’s sugar. Combine well.
4. Assemble Cake
Place the first cake on the plate. Spread frosting evenly. Place the second layer of frosting on top. Cover the entire cake with frosting. The Strawberry cake is ready.
How Will Paula Deen Strawberry Cake Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen strawberry cake is a two-layer cake with creamy frosting. The cake is light and bouncy with a delectable frosting. It tastes sweet and slightly tangy.
You will love the cake’s soft texture. The frosting is ultra delicious and makes it a perfect match made in heaven with strawberry cake.
Paula Deen Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 18 oz White Cake Mix
- 3 oz Gelatin
- 15 oz Frozen Strawberries
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Butter (softned)
- ¼ cup Water
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Strawberry Extract
- 7 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix mashed banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Combine well.
- Pour batter into the butter-greased baking pan.
- Bake for an hour.
- Paula Deen banana bread is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you freeze the strawberry cake?
Yes! You can freeze strawberry cake without a doubt.
What ingredients are needed to make a strawberry cake?
It would help if you had eggs, butter, oil, pureed strawberry extract, cake mix, gelatin, and water.
Can you refrigerate strawberry cake?
Yes! You can store the strawberry cake in the refrigerator for upto a week.
How to make the strawberry cake fluffy?
Add eggs and gelatin to the cake batter to make the strawberry cake fluffy.
Can you use strawberry cake batter to make cupcakes?
No! Cupcakes are prepared differently and have different textures. So, make a separate batter for the cupcakes.
Strawberry cake is a delicious recipe you can enjoy with your whole family. This cake is a perfect dessert to serve on any occasion, from graduation parties to wedding ceremonies. So, are we ready to bake?