Prime rib is a wonderful piece of meat. It’s juicy, tender, and full of flavors. So, let’s cheer up for an impressive treat today.
Paula Deen prime rib recipe gives us a traditional method of roasting. Wanna know in detail? Go through the full recipe below.
I love this recipe because it’s simple, easy, and delicious. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rub prime rib with Paula Deen house seasoning. Place the ribs on the rack and roast for one hour in the oven. The ribs come out tender and juicy.
Paula Deen keeps the recipe quite simple without much ado. Just two ingredients you need to make the prime ribs. A little secret to this recipe is it’s no sweat recipe and the oven does all the hard job for you.
Let’s celebrate the festive season with scrumptious meat. This roast comes together in no time and will impress your guests with its delicious taste and tender texture.
It takes only two ingredients to make a recipe. Without further ado, let’s get started.
What's In The Post
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Collard Greens
- Paula Deen Stroganoff
- Paula Deen Zucchini Bread
- Paula Deen Gumbo
- Paula Deen Goulash
- Paula Deen Red Velvet Cake
- Paula Deen Pimento Cheese
- Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
- Paula Deen Broccoli Salad
- Paula Deen Tomato Pie
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Prime Rib?
- Oven – Roast prime rib in the oven at 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Wire Rack – Place marinated prime ribs on the wire rack.
- Knife – Cut prime ribs into slices using a knife for serving.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Prime Rib?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||1 Hour 10 Minutes||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Prime Rib?
- Prime Rib – Roast prime rib in the oven for a juicy and tender meat dish.
- House Seasoning – Rub your prime rib with Paula Deen house seasoning for acquiring amazing flavors.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Prime Rib
1. Marinate Roast
Keep prime rib at room temperature and let it sit for at least one hour. Later on, rub the roast with Paula Deen house seasoning for marination.
On the rack, place the roast rib-side down and fatty-side up.
2. Roast Time
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Roast prime rib for one hour in the oven.
Turn off the oven. Leave the prime rib roast in the oven for two to three hours with the doors open.
3. Let’s Serve
Before twenty minutes of serving, reheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Cover the prime rib with aluminum foil and roast for another ten minutes.
Cut into slices and serve. Prime rib is ready.
How Will Paula Deen Prime Rib Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen prime rib is juicy, tender, and flavorful meat. It’s seasoned with house seasoning gives it a salty and garlicky touch.
The roasting process makes the meat more crispy on the outside. It looks dark brown on your plate and is sliced into delicious flavors.
Paula Deen Prime Rib Recipe
- Wire Rack
- 5 Ib Prime Rib
- 3 tablespoons House Seasoning
- Keep the prime rib at room temperature for at least one hour.
- Rub the prime rib with Paula Deen house seasoning.
- Place prime rib on the rack.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Roast prime rib for one hour in the oven.
- Once roasted, turn off the oven and keep the rib inside for two hours with the door open.
- Before twenty minutes from serving, reheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cover the rib with aluminum foil and roast for another ten minutes.
- Paula Deen prime rib is ready. Serve and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many hours does a prime rib take to cook?
It takes around one hour and fifteen minutes to cook prime rib. If you want a crispy and juicy prime rib roast, then keep it inside the oven after the roast and let it sit there.
What’s the difference between a rib roast and a prime?
Both rib roast and prime are cuts of beef. Prime rib calls for the cut to remain whole, whereas rib roasts are divided into individual ribeye steaks.
What is the best temperature to cook prime rib roast?
Cook prime rib at 375 degrees fahrenheit in the oven for one hour. After that, turn off the oven and keep the prime rib inside the oven for two hours so the inside of the meat will cook well.
What vegetables go well with prime rib?
You can serve green beans, roasted mushrooms, maple-glazed carrots, and mashed sweet potatoes along with prime rib.
What is a good side dish for prime rib?
Pudding, scalloped potatoes, balsamic mushrooms, green couscous, corn cobs with chili butter, bacon, and Brussels sprouts, and also roasted pumpkin goes well as a side dish for prime rib.
This festive recipe combines all of the best parts of a traditional Thanksgiving feast.
It’s so easy to prepare, and it will be ready for your guests to enjoy at any time between now and the holiday!