Do you have a craving for something to snack on? Well, Paula Deen chicken salad recipe is perfect for you! A healthy combination of ingredients makes it an excellent light meal.
It’s a classic salad recipe with a spicy, tangy, and creamy combination. All the ingredients are common kitchen staples, so you no need to worry. Let’s get started!
To make a chicken salad, combine all the ingredients in the bowl, including mayonnaise, roasted chicken, spices, and herbs. Serve in the bowl and enjoy.
Paula Deen chicken salad is the simplest version. It requires only ten to twelve minutes to prepare, and that’s the best thing about the recipe.
Moreover, it contains almonds which makes the salad rich and nuttier.
You will love this salad by pairing it with side dishes or as a sandwich filler. Enjoy this unique salad recipe and reward yourself with great taste.
Refer to the recipe instructions and nutritional information.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Taco Soup
- Paula Deen Peach Cobbler
- Paula Deen Green Bean Casserole
- Paula Deen Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- Paula Deen Squash Casserole
- Paula Deen Crockpot Mac And Cheese
- Paula Deen Corn Casserole
- Paula Deen Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Paula Deen Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Paula Deen Crab Cakes
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Chicken Salad?
- Bowl – Combine all the salad ingredients in the bowl.
- Spatula – Use a wooden spatula for making chicken salad.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Chicken Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|6 Minutes||6 Minutes||12 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Chicken Salad?
- Chicken – Use roasted chicken for the chicken salad recipe.
- Mayonnaise – Add mayonnaise to add creaminess to the salad. Also, it will give a nice tangy flavor.
- Lemon – Squeeze lemon into the salad to elevate the texture and flavor instantly.
- Onion – Add chopped onions for the savory flavors and a crunchy element.
- Celery – Refreshing celery adds a crispy element to the salad.
- Grapes – Choose red grapes to add to the salad for a nice tangy flavor.
- Almonds – Some chopped salted almonds for the rich texture.
- Curry Powder – Curry powder gives a mild flavor to the salad.
- Salt – Balance the salad taste with a pinch of salt.
- Black Pepper – Use black pepper to add a mild spicy kick.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Chicken Salad
1. Combine Ingredients
Take a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
Add roasted chicken, red grapes, celery, onion, and chopped almonds. Combine well.
2. Season And Serve
Taste the seasoning and make your dish according to your liking. Serve salad in the bowl and enjoy.
How Will Paula Deen Chicken Salad Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen’s chicken salad recipe is savory and prepared with crispy vegetables, juicy grapes, creamy mayonnaise, and crunchy almonds.
It’s a rich salad with creamy dressing. Packed with colorful vegetables, the salad looks delightful.
Paula Deen Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 Ib Chicken (Roasted)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Onion (Chopped)
- 1 stalk Celery
- 2 cups Grapes (Red)
- ½ cup Almonds (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- Salt (To taste)
- Black Pepper (To taste)
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, black pepper roasted chicken, red grapes, celery, onion, and chopped almonds.
- Combine well.
- Paula Deen’s chicken salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you put eggs in chicken salad?
No! The eggs are not there in the chicken salad recipe. However, if you want to add eggs, add scrambled eggs. It will give a nice texture.
Can you freeze chicken salad?
You can freeze chicken salad. Keep it in the refrigerator for upto two hours.
What goes well with chicken salad?
Pair chicken salad with fruit salad, french fries, potato chips, green salad, and butternut squash soup for the best taste.
How can I make my bland chicken salad taste better?
Add lime juice, herb, spices, bacon, mustard sauce, pickle juice, or crunchy nuts to the chicken salad. All these options are great choices.
Why is my chicken salad so dry?
If you find your chicken salad dry, you can add lime juice to add flavor to the dish.
Get tempted to eat this refreshing creamy chicken salad. Several flavors in one bite: savory, spicy, and tangy.
This salad also tastes incredible, paired with your sandwiches or filling into the wrap. Grab a spoon and dig in!