Wanna learn to make pumpkin pie at home? This Bobby Flay pumpkin pie recipe is bursting with flavor and looks visually appealing. Rich, smooth, and delicious pie served with whipped cream. No doubt, it is a sinful pleasure, but how about making it at home yourself?
Let’s start with the stellar pie crust. It mixes graham crackers, butter, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Spread the crust on the pie pan evenly, and bake for fifteen minutes in the oven. Once the crust is prepared, make a pie filling. Further, strain the mixture for no lumps and pour over the crust. Bake the delicious pumpkin pie in a jiffy.
Baking a perfect pumpkin pie lies in its crust. The crust should not be cracked. To avoid cracking, make sure not to bake the crust over time. Remove from the oven once baked. Also, adding a hint of bourbon to your pie is a game charger. It enhances the overall taste of the pie, so you can’t stop on one piece of it.
Make this hearty pumpkin pie recipe from Bobby Flay’s kitchen to yours. This pie will fulfill your dessert cravings and give you a lip-smacking experience. Here’s a recipe you can follow to make at home. Get all the details about clear instructions, equipment, and nutritional information. Make your day a pie day! Refer to the link for Bobby Flay recipes.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Sausage Gravy
- Bobby Flay Hanger Steaks
- Bobby Flay Pizza Dough
- Bobby Flay Beef Chili
- Bobby Flay Shrimp And Grits
- Bobby Flay Meatloaf
- Bobby Flay Grilled Steak
- Bobby Flay Crispy Rice
- Bobby Flay Meatballs
- Bobby Flay Salisbury Steak
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie?
- Oven – Bake pumpkin pie in the oven until golden brown.
- Mixing Bowl – Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pie Pan – Spread Pumpkin pie crust evenly on the pan and bake.
- Strainer – Use a strainer to strain the filling to remove any lumps.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Minutes||20 Minutes||1 Hour 45 Minutes||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie?
- Graham Crackers – Crush graham crackers in the food processor to make pie.
- Butter – Add butter to the crust mixture to make it moist.
- Eggs – Stir eggs in the pie filling mixture to create a cake-like consistency.
- Pumpkin Puree – Pumpkin puree adds intense flavor to the pumpkin pie.
- Heavy Cream – Add heavy cream to make whip cream topping.
- Whipped Cream – Add whipped cream to garnish pumpkin pie.
- Maple Syrup – A few drops of maple syrup give the pie a caramel and vanilla flavor.
- Bourbon – Bourbon will add malty and toasty flavors to the pie.
- Granulated Sugar – Add granulated sugar to add sweetness to the pie,
- Cinnamon – For sweet and woody flavors in the pie, add cinnamon.
- Nutmeg – Nutmeg is slightly sweet and adds aroma to the pie.
- Cloves – Give a hint of spice to the pie with cloves.
- Salt – Balance the sweet and bit spicy taste of pie with salt.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, butter, granulated sugar, and cinnamon powder.
Spread the crust in the nine-inch pie pan. Firmly press the bottom and sides with your hands. Put the pan in the oven and bake for ten to fifteen minutes until the crust is light brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
2. Prepare The Filling
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar. Add butter, pumpkin puree, cream, spices, salt, and vanilla extract. Combine. Strain the mixture in the bowl to remove any lumps.
Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust. Bake for one hour and thirty minutes. Once baked, remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
3. Garnish Pie With Whip Cream
Combine cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and bourbon in a bowl. Whip until soft peaks. Garnish pumpkin pie with whip cream. Serve.
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||46 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie Look And Taste Like?
This Bobby Flay pumpkin pie recipe is a buttery, rich, smooth dessert. This pie has a variety of species that adds a hint of spiciness. They are combined with rich, creamy pumpkin-flavored filling giving a great deal of taste. When you add eggs, bourbon, and maple syrup to it, it gives a bittersweet feeling in your mouth.
Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Pie Pan
- 1.5 Cups Graham Crackers
- 6 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 Cups Heavy Cream u
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoon Bourbon
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Make a pie crust in a food processor with graham crackers, butter, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the crust on the pie pan and bake for fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, sugar, butter, pumpkin puree, creams, spices, salt, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix well.
- Strain the mixture to remove lumps in a bowl. The pie filling is ready.
- The pie crust is baked. Pour the filling into it and bake for one hour and thirty minutes at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pumpkin pie is ready.
- Make whipped cream for the topping. Add cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and bourbon to a bowl. Whisk well. Serve as a topping with pie.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is pumpkin pie made from pumpkins?
Yes! Pumpkin pie is made with canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree.
Do you have to put eggs in pumpkin pie?
Eggs add a cake-like texture to the pumpkin pie. Adding eggs makes it moist.
Is pumpkin pie for Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Pumpkin pie is an American dessert enjoyed on special occasions like Halloween or thanksgiving.
What do you eat with pumpkin pie?
You can eat almond cream, coconut cream, caramel hazelnut topping, and even golden walnut crunch topping.
Should you eat pumpkin pie warm or cold?
Generally, pumpkin pie is served at room temperature.
Here is a tasty way to turn a pumpkin into a delicious pie. Try out this recipe for a lovely treat.