Bobby Flay’s shrimp ‘n’ grits recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
Bobby Flay is the master of the throwdown and all his recipes are delicious and easy to make. You’ll just have to throw some ingredients here, sprinkle some seasoning there and your dish will be ready in no time.
To make Bobby Flay’s shrimp ‘N’ grits, boil the grits in water along with salt and pepper for 25 minutes. Then, stir in the butter and cheese. Cook chopped bacon and fry the shrimp. Add chopped bacon, scallions, parsley, lemon juice and garlic to the shrimp and sauté. Mix the grit and shrimp mixture together and serve.
It is that simple. Although, this is just a brief summary of the complete recipe. Find the complete recipe, including ingredients, steps, timings and nutritional info, below. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon– Filet Mignon (sometimes known as Fillet Steak) is the tenderest cut of beef, known for its mild flavour and melt-in-the-mouth texture. And this recipe by Gordon Ramsay is something that you should definitely try.
2. Jamie Oliver’s Seafood Linguine– Jamie Oliver is a British chef and a very famous restaurateur. This combination of prawns, scallops, squids, baby capers, anchovies and white wine with a twist of Jamie Oliver’s makes a perfect traditional Italian pasta dish.
3. Jamie Oliver’s Crackin’ Crab Briks– Jamie Oliver’s recipe for the crackin’ crab briks is a perfect one to make for parties and dinner appetizers. The salad & salsa perfectly complements the crispy briks.
4. Jamie Oliver’s Paella– I found out that paella is a dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine. Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe is one of the most sought-after Paella recipes. The chef is a very famous television personality.
Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Stone-Ground Grits
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 6 slices Chopped Bacon
- 4 tsp Lemon Juices
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 cup Sliced Scallions
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- Salt and Pepper
- In a skillet, boil water and add salt, pepper, and some grits. Cook until the water dries for at least 20 to 25 minutes.
- After the water is absorbed, remove from heat and stir in butter and cheese properly.
- Pat dry and rinse shrimp.
- In a large skillet, fry the bacon until brown. Add shrimp in grease, cook until it turns pink.
- To the shrimp, add chopped bacon, scallions, parsley, garlic and lemon juice and sauté.
- Add grits and shrimps mixture in a bowl and mix them properly. Serve and enjoy.
This was it! Tell me about your experience and how well you like the recipe in the comments’ I’d love to hear from you. I also welcome suggestions and will try my best to answer queries. Just leave them in the comments. Till next time, happy eating!