Many people start there independent life but they don’t know from which dish they should start learning how to cook. For those people who are about to start their cooking and want the best, I will tell you an easy dish to start with. Its name is Bobby Flay’s Bobby Flay Shrimp’N Grits..
If you search on google about the Shrimp ‘N Grits recipe. The first recipe you will find is Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘N Grits Recipe but Why Bobby Flay’s Recipe? Bobby Flay is the master of the throwdown and all his recipes are delicious and easy to make.
When I started learning about the cooking my aunt suggested me to start with Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits and I learn my first recipe from my aunt and that is Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits Recipe at that time I have not experienced cooking but now I have become and professional cook.
Today, I will share Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits Recipe which I learned from my aunt for those who want to start cooking and for those who are bored from eating the same Shrimp ‘N Grits. Come Let’s see how to make Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits at Home.
Ingredients For Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits
|Salt and Pepper||1 tbsp each|
|Stone-Ground Grits||1 Cup|
|Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese||2 Cups|
|Peeled and Deveined Shrimp||1 Pound|
|Chopped Bacon||6 slices|
|Lemon Juices||4 tsp|
|Chopped Parsley||2 tbsp|
|Sliced Scallions||1 Cup|
|Minced Garlic Clove||1|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||25 Mins||45 Mins|
Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits Recipe
- In a skillet boil water and salt, pepper, and some grits. Cook until the water absorbed for at least 20 to 25 minutes.
- After water absorbed remove from heat and stir in butter and cheese properly.
- Pat dry and rinse shrimp.
- In a large skillet fry the bacon until it will turn brown. Add shrimp in a grease, cook until it will turn pink.
- For 3 minutes saute lemon juice, chopped bacon, scallions, parsley, and garlic.
- Add grits and shrimp mixture in a bowl and mix them properly.
- Serve Immediately.
Nutritional Facts Of Bobby Flay Shrimp ‘N Grits