On my birthday a few years, back there was raining outside and on that day, there is no birthday party because of rain. Due to that, I was quite upset, so my mother asked me about what I want? I told her that I want Thunder Cake, so I can cut this thunder.
She was quite surprised that what I asked from her a Thunder Cake but she takes my demand as a challenge and she surfs the internet and Guesses What?
She was able to find a Thunder Cake Recipe and she started making Cake for me and I was like it is really happening or I am watching a dream but I appreciate my mother’s determination and she fulfils my demand.
Today, I am going to share Thunder Cake Recipe with my over-excited people who dream without limits. Come let’s see the steps of Thunder Cake Recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make Thunder Cake Recipe
|Vanilla Extract||1 tbsp|
|Tomato Puree||2 tbsp|
|Cake Flour||3 cup|
|Dry Cocoa||2 tbsp|
|Baking Soda||2 tbsp|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||50 MINS||60 MINS|
Thunder Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 145 degrees C.
- Separate eggs into two bowls.
- Set wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately.
- Dip together shortening, sugar, vanilla, water, tomatoes & eggs.
- Beat the egg white until it will become hard for folding.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt.
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Grease and flour two cake pans.
- Divide batter into the two pans accordingly.
- Bake at 145 degrees C for 35-40 minutes.
- Frost with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Top the Thunder Cake with strawberries and cherries.
Nutritional Facts Of Thunder Cake Recipe