Spicy, shiny, and full of flavors: Bobby Flay salmon recipe comes together in just 25 minutes. It’s a winning recipe to add to your weekend dinners with your family. I love this easy dish for its taste surprises. Cooking salmon in the style of Bobby Flay will make you dance in your kitchen. This salmon recipe is definitely a new way to enjoy it.
Bobby Flay salmon recipe doesn’t require much ado. Start off with making a glazing sauce with honey, brown sugar, and butter. Whisk in mustard, soy sauce, and ginger. Voila! The glaze is ready. Now cook salmon on the grill pan perfectly seasoned and
coated with glazing sauce. It’s time to dive into your sweet and savory salmon.
When cooking salmon on the pan, leave the skin so it won’t burn the fish and also provide protection against the hot flame. It’s easier to cook the salmon and the flesh underneath also cooks well. As a bonus, you get crispy skin and tender flesh.
We all know that salmon is nutritious. It’s loaded with Omega 3 and high in protein. To enjoy the goodness of Bobby Flay salmon recipe, follow step by step recipe instructions. Also, get details about equipment, and nutritional information. Are you ready to make delicious salmon at home? Start from here!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salmon?
- Saute Pan – Make the glazing sauce in a saute pan to coat the salmon.
- Grill Pan – Cook salmon filets on the grill pan on medium heat.
- Tong – Use a tong to flip the salmon filets and cook the sides evenly.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salmon?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salmon?
- Salmon Filets – Grill eight salmon filets for six to eight minutes on the grill pan.
- Honey – Make glazing sauce with honey for a shiny finish.
- Butter – Melt butter in the saute pan to make the glaze.
- Mustard Sauce – Add mustard sauce to the glazing for a strong and pungent taste.
- Soy Sauce – To give the glaze a sour taste, stir in soy sauce.
- Olive Oil – Brush olive oil on the salmon filets and grill.
- Ginger – Add ginger to the glazing sauce for a spicy kick.
- Brown Sugar – Melt brown sugar in the butter to make a glazing sauce.
- Salt – Season salmon filets with salt to taste.
- Black Pepper – Sprinkle black pepper on the top of salmon filets before cooking.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Salmon
1. Make The Glaze
Melt brown sugar, honey, and butter in the saute pan on medium heat. Whisk in mustard, soy sauce, olive, and ginger. Mix it well. The glaze is ready. Keep it aside.
2. Cook Salmon
Preheat the grill pan. Brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side down and cook filets.
Now coat the salmon filet with the glaze we prepared earlier. Grill for six to eight minutes on medium heat. Salmon is ready to serve.
How Will Bobby Flay Salmon Look And Taste Like?
Salmon is the most favorite dish among many. This is widely famous for its buttery, non-fishy, and mild taste. These salmon filets are seasoned well for a balanced taste. The glazing sauce especially makes it a winning recipe. It is buttery, sweet, sour, and a bit spicy. So, it adds a flavorful experience to the salmon filets.
Bobby Flay Salmon Recipe
- Saute Pan
- Grill Pan
- 8 Salmon Filets
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger (grated)
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Prepare the glaze for the salmon. Melt butter in the pan. Stir in honey, brown sugar. Now add mustard, ginger, and soy sauce. Cook for five minutes.
- Heat oil in the grill pan. Place salmon skin on the side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat salmon with glaze and cook for six to eight minutes.
- Salmon is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the most popular way to cook salmon?
Pan-frying is one of the most popular ways to cook salmon.
What should I put on my salmon?
You can put brown sugar, lemon zest, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes on your salmon.
How long should you cook salmon?
Cooking salmon for ten minutes is perfect.
What is the best way to season salmon?
Season salmon with paprika, garlic powder, mustard powder, dried thyme, and black pepper.
I hope you fall in love with this salmon recipe! I absolutely recommend you try This Salmon Recipe From Bobby Flay’s kitchen.