How about enjoying a drink that is combined with a shot of tequila? This Bobby Flay sangrita recipe will have you drooling. The flavors of Tomato, tequila, and citrus juices will blow your mind. You get everything in one sip – spicy, citrusy, sweet, caramelized, zesty, and smokey! There is some kind of heat, with hot pepper sauce that tastes amazing.
The most widespread Bobby Flay version of sangrita is a blend of tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, agave juice, and tequila. Simply mix all the elements in the pitcher and refrigerate for some time. Rim the glasses with smoked paprika, lime, salt, and serve sangrita with ice and lime slices.
Making a perfect sangrita is all about balancing the flavors of ingredients. It’s a drink that highlights citrusy and spicy notes and sipping with tequila takes it to another level. Use fresh juices instead of using tetra-packs. It will make the punch more intense. Finally, don’t forget to add a pinch of spices to balance the flavors of tequila in sangrita.
So, are you ready to make sangrita? It’s a perfect complement to tequila. Make some to sparkle your parties with this delicious drink. Use this recipe as a starting point to create sangrita. Follow recipe steps and get details about equipment to use. Start your sangrita journey now! Check other Bobby Flay Recipes here.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Sausage Gravy
- Bobby Flay Hanger Steaks
- Bobby Flay Pizza Dough
- Bobby Flay Beef Chili
- Bobby Flay Shrimp And Grits
- Bobby Flay Meatloaf
- Bobby Flay Grilled Steak
- Bobby Flay Crispy Rice
- Bobby Flay Meatballs
- Bobby Flay Salisbury Steak
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangrita?
- Pitcher – Combine cocktail ingredients in the pitcher for a perfect mix.
- Container – Pour sangrita into the container and refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- Bowl – Combine smoked paprika and salt in the bowl to rim the glasses.
- Cocktail Glass – Serve sensational sangrita in the cocktail glasses.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangrita?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|35 Minutes||30 Minutes||5 Minutes||1 Hour 10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangrita?
- Tomato Juice – Add tomato juice to prepare the base for sangrita.
- Orange Juice – Orange juice brings a citrusy and tangy taste.
- Tequila – Prepare sangrita with the base of tequila for blasting the cocktail.
- Lime Juice – Add lime juice to the pitcher for bringing strong citrusy flavors.
- Agave Juice – When added to sangria, agave juice brings out mild caramel flavors.
- Hot Pepper Sauce – Adding hot pepper sauce gives a zesty, smokey, and spicy flavor to the sangrita.
- Lime Wedges – Rim the cocktail glass with lime wedges for garnishing.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Add Worcestershire sauce to get sour tamarind-like flavors.
- Caramelized Onions- Caramelized onions add a uniquely sweet flavor to sangrita
- Smoked Paprika – Garnish the edge of the glass with smoked paprika for intense flavor.
- Salt – Generously coat the rim of your glass with salt and lemon together to create a savory and refreshing flavor.
- Black Pepper – Add a pinch of black pepper to the pitcher to achieve the desired flavor.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Sangrita
1. Combine Items In Pitcher
Combine tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, agave, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, chile, and pepper. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for thirty minutes.
2. Rim The Glasses
On a shallow plate, combine smoked paprika and salt. Moisten the rim of the glasses with lime wedges and dip into the paprika salt mixture. Put ice in the glass and pour the mixture we prepared earlier. Garnish with lime slices.
3. Caramelized Spanish Onion
Heat oil in the pan. Saute onion on medium heat until brown and caramelized. It will take twenty-five minutes. Let it cool and add to the drink. Sangrita is ready.
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Sangrita Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay Sangrita recipe is a hallmark of successful sangrita. It’s the perfect red drink that balances the potency of tequila. It gives enough acidic, tart, bright, and sweet flavors in every sip. Create a perfect balance of taste between strong alcohol and fruit punch. Adding chili pepper and hot sauce acts as a spice shooter in sangrita.
Bobby Flay Sangrita Recipe
- 32 Oz Tomato Juice
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Tequila
- 1 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Agave Juice
- 5 Hot Pepper Sauce
- Lime Wedges (for garnish)
- 2 Drops Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Caramelized Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- In the pitcher, combine tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, tequila, agave, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, chile, and pepper. Give it a mix.
- Transfer the sangrita to the container and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine smoked paprika and salt on a shallow plate.
- Moisten the rim of the glasses with lime wedges. Dip into paprika-salt mixture and garnish.
- Put ice cubes in the glasses. Pour sangrita.
- Heat oil in the pan. Saute onions and caramelize for twenty five minutes.
- Once cool down, garnish the sangrita with caramelized onion and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between sangria and sangrita?
Sangria is a wine-based punch with fruits and spices. Sangrita is a tomato-based or fruit-based beverage with tequila.
What flavor is sangrita?
The original taste of sangrita is citrusy, and spicy which complements well with tequila.
What is sangrita Viuda de Sanchez?
Viuda De Sanchez is an authentic and traditional sangrita from Mexico.
How much alcohol is in Sangrita Viuda de Sanchez?
Sangrita Viuda de Sanchez has 44% alcohol.
Do you put tequila in sangria?
Yes! Adding tequila to sangrita gives a peppery and citrusy taste.
Get ready to swirl on making an amazing cocktail at home. Follow the recipe to make your perfect sangrita.