Love meatballs? I am presenting you with a flavorful and delicious Bobby Flay meatballs recipe. This recipe combines three types of meat to achieve the best flavor and texture. So, are you ready to make crispy meatballs right away? If yes, then keep reading!
To make this meatball, combine all the meat in the bowl. Season the meatballs and shape them into small round balls. The next step is to cook these crispy meatballs. Further, prepare a sauce with tomatoes and garlic, and sprinkle a pinch of seasonings. Once it’s done, place meatballs in the sauce and toss balls in the sauce. Yey! Your lovely meatballs are ready to dive in!
This recipe has some nice combinations of tasty elements. To make your meatballs more delectable, add parmesan cheese for extra softness. Also, adding your meatballs to a sauce after they are fried in oil will enhance the consistency of your recipe.
Bobby Flay’s meatballs recipe calls for an even balance of taste. After all, it comes from the most acclaimed chef in the world. So, meatball enthusiasts! Get ready to prepare this recipe at home. Find recipe instructions, equipment details, and nutritional information below. Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Mac And Cheese Carbonara
- Bobby Flay Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fish Tacos Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Hash
- Bobby Flay Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce
- Bobby Flay Spicy BBQ Ribs
- Bobby Flay Coconut Cake
- Bobby Flay Pickled Onions
- Bobby Flay Pasta Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatballs?
- Saucepan – Saute meatballs and prepare the homemade sauce in the saucepan.
- Ladle – Stir sauce using a ladle for perfect cooking.
- Bowl – Bring together meatballs ingredients to form small round balls.
- Plate – Place sauteed meatballs on the plate after cooking them in oil.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatballs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatballs?
- Ground Beef – Use ground beef to give shape to meatballs.
- Ground Pork – Meatballs delicious taste comes from ground pork.
- Ground Veal – To make meatballs more flavorful, add ground veal.
- Eggs – Eggs are mixed into meatballs to bind the meat and make it dense and spongy.
- Oil – Sauté meatballs in cooking oil to make them crispy.
- Tomatoes – Make meatballs sauce with tomatoes to add tanginess.
- Parmesan Cheese – Add parmesan cheese to form meatballs for a delicious taste.
- Garlic Cloves – Adding two garlic cloves to the sauce makes it fragrant.
- Onion – Onions add a savory flavor to the homemade meatballs sauce.
- Breadcrumbs – Filler ingredients like breadcrumbs prevent meatballs from becoming dry.
- Parsley – Season meatball sauce with parsley for earthy flavors.
- Bay Leaf – Bay leaf releases secret aromatic flavors in meatball sauces.
- Red Pepper Flakes – Add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the sauce for a spicy kick.
- Salt – Salt balances the overall flavor of the dish.
- Black Pepper – A pinch of black pepper for a special savory flavor.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Meatballs
1. Prepare Meatballs
Combine beef, pork, ground veal, eggs, chopped garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, oil, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt, parsley, and black pepper. Mix well. Roll into half-inch balls.
2. Sauté Meatballs
Heat oil in a large saucepan. Place each meatball in the pan. Cook them until brown in batches for three to four minutes on each side. Remove and keep them aside.
3. Make Delicious Sauce
In the same pan, heat two tablespoons of oil. Add onions and sauté for five minutes. Add garlic and cook for two minutes. Add crushed tomatoes, bay leaf, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Bring the sauce to a boil on medium to high heat. Now simmer on low heat and add meatballs to the sauce. Toss them with the sauce. Cover the saucepan and cook for forty-five minutes. Discard bay leaves and parsley prior to serving. Enjoy meatballs.
How Will Bobby Flay Meatballs Look And Taste Like?
Bobby flay meatballs are soft textured with a bouncy firmness. They are pleasurable when served with spicy, tangy, and sweet homemade sauce. Dipping meatballs in the sauce makes them taste fantastic! Soft and spongy meatballs with a fiery red sauce. It looks appetizing when everything is put together.
Bobby Flay Meatballs Recipe
- 1/2 Ib Ground Beef
- 1/2 Ib Ground Pork
- 1 Ib Ground Veal
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 56 Oz Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 1 Bunch Bay leaf
- Red Pepper Flakes ( a pinch)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Add ground beef, ground pork, ground veal, eggs, chopped garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, oil, breadcrumbs, salt, parsley, and black pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Roll into half-inch balls.
- Saute meatballs in the oil.
- In the same pan, make the sauce now. Heat oil, cook onions, tomatoes, and garlic, and season with bay leaves, red paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add meatballs to the sauce and cook for fifteen minutes. Discard bay leaves and parsley at last.
- Meatballs are ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What ingredient binds meatballs together?
Meatballs are prepared with ground pork, ground beef, ground veal, eggs, chopped garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, oil, breadcrumbs, salt, parsley, and black pepper.
Is it better to bake or fry meatballs?
For better taste, frying meatballs is a great option.
How do you make juicy meatballs?
Adding breadcrumbs to the meatballs will make them juicy. It will add moisture to the meatballs.
How to freeze meatballs?
You can freeze meatballs in the container for about two months. When they are ready to cook, keep them at room temperature for some time and then use them.
Do you put raw meatballs in the sauce to cook?
No, always saute meatballs in the oil so it gets cooked evenly, and then add in the sauce.
Want to make a scrumptious meal for dinner? Enjoy this meatball recipe with homemade sauce.