Making the perfect pizza dough might seem easy, but it can be really nerve-wracking. Today, I will make this endearing task easier for you with Bobby Flay’s pizza dough recipe.
The recipe is from a very famous chef named Bobby Flay. Bobby Flay is an American celebrity chef and a renowned television personality. He is the owner of many restaurants and has written many cookbooks as well.
To make Bobby Flay’s dough recipe, add sugar, bread flour, kosher salt and yeast to a bowl, followed by water and 2 tbsp oil. Beat the dough to make a ball, put some flour on the surface and start kneading it. Drizzle olive oil and cover the dough with plastic sheets. Let it rest and rise, so it becomes almost double in size.
Bobby Flay’s pizza dough recipe is so simple and easy that anyone can make the perfect pizza dough for their pizza. So, stop confusing yourself with all the different kinds of dough you come across and follow this simple recipe of pizza dough by Bobby Flay. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Bobby Flay’s Beef Chili- If you are thinking of making a spicy beef chili, then there’s nothing better than Bobby Flay’s recipe. It is a combination of beef, beer, spices to make it flaming hot but also chocolate and maple syrup to add sweetness and balance the spice.
2. Chef Guy Fieri’s Trash Can Nachos– If you’re a fan of trash can nachos by chef Guy Fieri, then you’re in the right place. You can easily make these nachos at home in just 4 main steps.
3. Alton Brown’s Gold Cake– Alton Brown’s gold cake is a delicious and fluffy vanilla cake that is just supreme. It doesn’t require fancy ingredients, but the ones needed for a regular cake. It has a rich yellowish golden color. You can make it in less than an hour.
4. Paula Deen’s Taco Soup– Do you know, soups are classified into two groups; clear and thick soups. From the clear category, my favorite soup is the taco soup. Taco soup from non other than the famous chef personality Paula Deen.
Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough Recipe
- Plastic Sheet
- Kitchen Towel
- 4 cups Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- To make Bobby Flay's dough recipe, add sugar, bread flour, kosher salt and yeast to a bowl, followed by water and 2 tbsp oil.
- Beat the dough to make a ball, put some flour on the surface and start kneading it.
- Drizzle olive oil and cover the dough with plastic sheets. Let it rest and rise, so it becomes almost double in size.
- Then, divide the dough into two equal balls and again cover it with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap for 10 more minutes.
- Your dough is ready to be cooked into a yummy pizza. Flatten it, add toppings of your choice and pop it in the oven. Enjoy some delicious pizza made from homemade dough.