Making the perfect pizza dough sometimes becomes the hardest task for a chef. Sometimes it kills all the time while you have to wait for the perfect fermentation and make it the best pizza ever.
Today, I will tell you about a recipe that is from a very famous chef named Bobby Flay. Bobby Flay is an American celebrity chef and a television personality. He is the owner of many restaurants and has written many cookbooks as well.
Bobby Flay’s pizza dough recipe is so simple and easy that anyone can make the perfect pizza dough for their pizza. So stop confusing yourself with all different kinds of dough making you come across and follow this simple recipe of pizza dough by Bobby Flay.
Ingredients for Bobby Flay Pizza Dough Recipe
|Bread Flour||4 cups|
|Instant Dry Yeast||2 tsp|
|Kosher Salt||2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cover Time||Total Time|
|1 Hour 20 Minutes||10 Minutes||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough Recipe
- Take a bowl and put sugar, bread flour, kosher salt and yeast in it and combine everything well.
- Then add water and 2 tbsp oil and beat the dough until it comes in the form of a ball.
- Now put some flour on the surface and put your dough on it and gently knead it into a softball.
- Now drizzle some olive oil on the inside of a large bowl and add the dough in it and cover the top of the bowl with a plastic sheet.
- Cover the bowl until the dough doubles on size.
- Then divide the dough into two equal balls and again cover it with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap for 10 more minutes
- Now your dough is ready to be cooked into a yummy pizza
You have to follow all the steps mentioned above if you want to make thr perfect pizza dough.
Tips to Remember while Making Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough
If you are making Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough, then you should keep these things in mind-
Add Some Seasoning- A lot of chefs recommend adding garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, or seasoned salt to the dough. This gives the pizza dough an extra flavor
Get the Dough on the Grill- One thing that I’ve realized that a master chef like Bobby Flay prefers to make his dough on a hot grill to get the perfect burn. So I recommend you to make your dough on a hot grill for a perfect pizza.
Pizza Dough Nutritional Information
Watch Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough Recipe
Don’t forget to stay tuned for more such amazing essentials. Till then happy cooking!
Bobby Flay's Pizza Dough Recipe [100% Authentic] - TheFoodXP
Bobby Flay's Pizza Dough recipe includes bread flour, sugar, kosher salt, water, and olive oil. After getting all these ingredients, you have to comine the sugar,
Keywords: Pizza, Piiza Dough, Bobby Flay, Bobby Flay pizza dough, Bobby Flay pizza dough recipe
Preparation Time: PT20M
Cooking Time: PT10M
Total Time: PT30M
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups bread flour, plus more for rolling 1 teaspoon sugar 1 envelope instant dry yeast 2 teaspoons kosher salt 1 1/2 cups water, 110 degrees F 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons