Making the perfect pizza dough might seem easy, but it can be really nerve-wracking. Today, I will make this endearing task easier for you with Bobby Flay’s pizza dough recipe.
The recipe is from a very famous chef named Bobby Flay. Bobby Flay is an American celebrity chef and a renowned television personality. He is the owner of many restaurants and has written many cookbooks as well.
To make Bobby Flay’s dough recipe, add sugar, bread flour, kosher salt and yeast to a bowl, followed by water and 2 tbsp oil. Beat the dough to make a ball, put some flour on the surface and start kneading it. Drizzle olive oil and cover the dough with plastic sheets. Let it rest and rise, so it becomes almost double in size.
Bobby Flay’s pizza dough recipe is so simple and easy that anyone can make the perfect pizza dough for their pizza. So, stop confusing yourself with all the different kinds of dough making you come across and follow this simple recipe of pizza dough by Bobby Flay.
Ingredients for Bobby Flay Pizza Dough Recipe
- 4 cups of Bread Flour
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 2 tsp of Instant Dry Yeast
- 2 tsp of Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough?
|Preparation Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|1 Hour 20 Minutes||10 Minutes||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Steps To Make Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough
- Take a bowl and put sugar, bread flour, kosher salt and yeast in it and combine everything well.
- Then add water and 2 tbsp oil and beat the dough until it comes in the form of a ball.
- Now put some flour on the surface and put your dough on it and gently knead it into a softball.
- Now drizzle some olive oil on the inside of a large bowl and add the dough in it and cover the top of the bowl with a plastic sheet.
- Cover the bowl until the dough doubles on size.
- Then divide the dough into two equal balls and again cover it with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap for 10 more minutes
- Now your dough is ready to be cooked into a yummy pizza.
You have to follow all the steps mentioned above if you want to make thr perfect pizza dough.
Tips to Remember while Making Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough
If you are making Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough, then you should keep these things in mind-
Add Some Seasoning- A lot of chefs recommend adding garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, or seasoned salt to the dough. This gives the pizza dough an extra flavor.
Get the Dough on the Grill- One thing that I’ve realized that a master chef like Bobby Flay prefers to make his dough on a hot grill to get the perfect burn. So I recommend you make your dough on a hot grill for a perfect pizza.
Nutritional Breakdown of Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough
How To Make Bobby Flay’s Pizza Dough At Home | Video
Feel free to share your suggestions and experience in the comment section. Don’t forget to stay tuned for more such amazing essentials. Till then happy cooking!