Have you ever think you make delicious candy at home. If yes then, you are at the right because today I will provide you Velveeta Fudge Recipe. I know you must be thinking what is Velveeta Fudge? No worries I will tell you in the coming lines what is it.
Velveeta Fudge is a candy that has a texture of chocolate flavor. It is smooth and creamy like Barfi (Indian Sweet) or you can call it “Chocolate Barfi” also.
Most of the people are confused about Why we add Cheese to Velveeta Fudge? Cheese gives a creamy texture to the fudge and it has a salty texture which creates a burst of flavors in your mouth.
On Easter last year, my friend sent Velveeta Fudge to my home as a gift. They were very delicious. One day, I was thinking to eat something which is sweet and suddenly I remember the fudge that my friend sent to me.
I called my friend to ask the recipe of Velveeta Fudge. So she sent me the video from where I learned it easily. By taking all the instructions, I made Velveeta Fudge. I served it to my family and they all loved.
While having Velveeta Fudge, I thought to share the recipe with my lovely sweet lovers. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Mexican Orange Fudge– This orange fudge will add a pretty flair to your summer dessert tables. The easy orange and vanilla no-bake fudge is the perfect dessert to make when it is hot outside.
2. Clafoutis– It is a baked French dessert of fruit, traditionally cherries, arranged in a buttered dish and covered with a thick flan-like batter. The preparation is easy and there is nothing at all in this recipe that is difficult to understand.
3. Texas Gold Bars– Texas Gold bars are so addictive as they are a combination of cake and cookies. It is a perfect dessert that is simple and unique. You can also make it at your home by following this simple recipe.
4. Candied Kumquat– This kumquat recipe is quite easy to make and is the best version of this fruit that you will ever have. Having a sweet and tart taste makes it more delicious and satisfying. The best part is, your kids are going to love these candies.
Ingredients For Velveeta Fudge
|Powdered Sugar||16 ounces|
|Cocoa Powder||1/2 Cup|
|Velveeta Cheese||8 ounces|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Chopped Walnuts||1/2 Cup|
|Chopped Pecans||1/2 Cup|
You will get all these ingredients from your nearby supermarket. Now, you must be thinking about how much time you have to invest to make Velveeta Fudge. You don’t have to tension I have mentioned the table below for proper timings.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||5 Mins||15 Mins|
I know you want me to tell you the secret of this recipe which makes it so delicious. Here we are, let’s start cooking the Velveeta Fudge. This is the part for which everyone waits for.
Velveeta Fudge Recipe
- In a large bowl to whisk add powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- With parchment paper line the pan.
- Over medium heat, place the medium pan to melt Velveeta with butter.
- When the mixture melts place them into a bowl of cocoa powder.
- When the mixture, mixed transfer them to the pan and place that pan in the refrigerator until it firms.
- To serve cut into small cubes.
Finally, Velveeta Fudge is ready. Make it at your home to replace your favorite candies.
Nutritional Facts Of Velveeta Fudge
If you are a health-conscious person, then I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of Velveeta Fudge. It is sweet in taste and you can balance your diet accordingly.
How To make Velveeta Fudge at Home | Video
To make this recipe with more precision, here is a video that I would prefer. Watch this video because when I made it for the first time I also watched a video.
I hope you guys like this Velveeta Fudge recipe and please tell us your reviews and experiences in the comments box below. Till then stay safe and stay tuned for more recipes.