Paula Deen meatloaf is an instant hit. It is tender on the inside and succulent on the outside. If you are in the mood to have comfort food, try the chef’s delight meatloaf at home. Get familiar with the nitty gritty in the article.
To achieve a perfect meatloaf, use ground beef that will bring out mind-blowing flavors in the recipe. The meatloaf adds classic flavors by combining ground beef, bell peppers, tomatoes, and glazed spices.
Talking about the texture of the meatloaf, it is incredibly mushy and velvety. Once you try this Paula Deen’s meatloaf goodness in your kitchen, there is no going back.
On top of that, the ketchup-based topping sauce adds richness to the meatloaf. It makes the meatloaf incredibly juicy and moist.
Begin to make one heck of a drool-worthy Paula Deen meatloaf. The recipe is easy to put together in no time. Find the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. Check out other Paula Deen recipes.
Other Paula Deen Recipes That You Can Try
- Paula Deen Foolproof Standing Rib Roast
- Paula Deen Scalloped Potatoes
- Paula Deen Chicken Salad
- Paula Deen Monster Cookies
- Spicy Paula Deen Chili
- Paula Deen Lasagna
- Paula Deen Cream Corn
- Paula Deen Egg Custard Pie
- Paula Deen Chicken Divan Casserole
- Paula Deen Prime Rib
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Meatloaf?
- Loaf Pan – Take a loaf pan to prepare meatloaf at home.
- Knife – Chop the veggies with a sharp knife.
- Spatula – Spread the meatloaf mixture into the loaf pan.
- Oven – Bake the meatloaf in the oven.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Meatloaf?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Paula Deen Meatloaf?
- Ground Beef – You need some fresh ground beef to prepare homemade meatloaf.
- Eggs – Add beaten eggs to the ground beef mixture. It will add structure and firmness to the beef.
- Bell Peppers – Add some chopped bell peppers to the meatloaf mixture.
- Quick-Cooking Oats – Adding oats will refine the structure of the meatloaf. You can also use breadcrumbs instead of oats.
- Diced Tomatoes – Adding diced tomatoes to the meatloaf mixture will bring out tangy flavors.
- Brown Sugar – Add a pinch of brown sugar to balance the spicy flavors.
- Ketchup – Glaze the meatloaf with a ketchup sauce prepared with spices.
- Mustard – A teaspoon of mustard sauce will enhance the color and flavors of the meatloaf.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the meatloaf mixture with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Paula Deen Meatloaf
1. Prep Step
Add ground beef, finely chopped onion, bell peppers, egg, tomatoes, and oats in a large mixing bowl. Season it with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Combine the mixture evenly and place it in the loaf pan. Flatten the top of the meatloaf with a spatula.
2. Topping Sauce
Add ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard to make the topping sauce. Mix it well and spread it on top of the meatloaf.
3. Oven’s Turn
Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake the meatloaf for one hour at 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the meatloaf is baked, let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice the loaf and serve to relish the flavors.
|Dietary Fiber||1.7 g|
How Will Paula Deen Meatloaf Look And Taste Like?
Paula Deen meatloaf is a compendium of all the delectable flavors. The combination of ground beef, veggies, and topping sauce makes this meatloaf taste amazing. Moreover, it tastes like a soft and tender meat patty.
Paula Deen Meatloaf Recipe
- ½ pound Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Bell Peppers
- ½ cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- ½ cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 tablespoons Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add ground beef, finely chopped onion, bell peppers, egg, tomatoes, and oats in a large mixing bowl.
- Season the mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix it well and place it in the loaf pan.
- Flatten the top of the meatloaf with the help of a spatula.
- Next, make the topping sauce with a tablespoon of ketchup, mustard, and a pinch of brown sugar.
- Spread the topping sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Put the loaf pan in the oven and bake the meatloaf for one hour.
- Use a fork to see whether the meatloaf is cooked through or not.
- When the meatloaf is cooked, slice it equally and serve it to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What keeps meatloaf from falling apart?
The most common reason as to why your meatloaf may fall apart is that it doesn’t have enough binding agents, like eggs and breadcrumbs.
How long should meatloaf rest?
Let your meatloaf rest for about 10 minutes after it comes out of the oven; it will hold together better when slicing.
How do you add flavor to meatloaf?
Try adding minced garlic, parsley, and thyme for a deeply savory taste. For mouthwateringly bold meatloaf, add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and ketchup to the pre-baked mixture.
How do you moisten dry meatloaf?
Fill the very bottom of a microwave-safe dish with just enough water to cover it. Place the meatloaf in the water and sprinkle more water on top of it.
Get ready to prepare Paula Deen meatloaf with us. Refer to all the details and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.