When I was in Valencia for my vacation, while roaming around the city, I asked someone about the famous dishes of this beautiful city, and I was introduced to Paella. Today, I will be sharing Jamie Oliver’s paella recipe with you.
Upon researching about Paella, I found out that paella is a dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine. Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe is one of the most sought-after Paella recipes. The chef is a very famous television personality.
To make the Paella recipe, chop onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo, chicken thighs. Heat oil in a pan and add carrot, garlic, chorizo, parsley stalks, onion, chicken, and paprika to it. For stock, stir tomato puree and crumble it. Mix it all together in boiling water with sea salt and black pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge.
This was just a brief introduction to a much-elaborated recipe that awaits you. Read on in order to know more about the ingredients involved, the nutritional value, and the detailed steps of the Paella Recipe.
Ingredients For Jamie Oliver’s Paella
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 70 gms of Chorizo
- 2 pieces of Chicken Thigh
- Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Tomato Puree
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 300 g of Paella Rice
- 100 g of Frozen Peas
- 200 g of Cooked Prawns
- 1 Lemon
By checking out the ingredients list I figured it out that it is a time-consuming dish but I was totally wrong. Let’s see the perfect timing to make Paella.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Jamie Oliver’s Paella?
|Cooking Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|50 Minutes||10 Minutes||60 Minutes|
When I was reading the instructions and guidelines, I was thinking it is a very difficult dish to make but it is really not, you will discover the same when you check out the steps involved in the recipe.
Steps To Make Jamie Oliver’s Paella
- Chop onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo, chicken thighs, and cut garlic into slices.
- In a paella pan, add a lug of oil and place it over medium heat.
- Add carrot, garlic, chorizo, parsley stalks, onion, chicken, and paprika. Fry it for 5 minutes.
- For a further 5 minutes, deseed and chop pepper, add it to the pan.
- In the stock, the cub stirs tomato puree and crumble it, when you crumble it add rice and mix properly for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the boiling water with sea salt and black pepper, simmer for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add peas and prawns and cook for more than 5 minutes.
- For garnishing, add chopped parsley leaves, sprinkle over the paella, and serve it with lemon wedges.
Your paella is ready to serve. Make this delicious main course dish for your guests and for your family.
Nutritional Breakdown of Jamie Oliver’s Paella
As we all know, paella is made from Spinach rice and rice is very healthy for our health. And the table I have mentioned below will tell you about the nutritional value of this recipe.
How To Make Paella at Home | Video
When I made Paella for the first time, I also watched a similar video of the Paella recipe just to know properly how to make it. For you people also, I have added it below.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Serve it to your guests and they will definitely like it. Make sure you will share your valuable reviews regarding the dish in the comment section. For more recipes stay tuned!