When I was in Valencia for my vacation, while roaming around the city, I asked someone regaring some famous dishes of the city.
The person told me several dishes over there but the one which attracted me the most was Paella. I searched about Paella and what I found is, Paella is the dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine.
I was super excited to eat that dish but I was not able to eat that because at that day, I was leaving Valencia. But when I reached home I was searching about the Paella recipe and I found Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe in a recipe book. As we all know that Jamie Oliver is ver famous chef and television personality.
By following Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe on the recipe book, I made Paella which was very tasty and delicious. I thought to share this recipe with my lovely people over here. But first, gather the ingredients required to make Paella
Ingredients For Paella Recipe
|Olive Oil||5 tbsp|
|Sweet Smoked Paprika||1|
|Chicken Stock Cube||1|
By watching the ingredients list I made up my mind that, it is a time consuming dish but I was totally wrong. Let’s see the perfect timing to make Paella.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Cooking Time||Total Time|
|50 Mins||60 Mins|
When I was reading the instructions and guidelines, I was thinking it is a very difficult dish to make but it is not, you will come to know in the recipe which I have mentioned below.
Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe
- Chop onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo, chicken thighs, and cut garlic into slices.
- In a paella pan, add a lug of oil and place it over the medium heat.
- Durig that, add carrot, garlic, chorizo, parsley stalks, onion, chicken, and paprika. Fry it for 5 minutes.
- For a further 5 minutes, deseed and chop pepper, add it to the pan.
- In the stock, cub stirs tomato puree and crumble it, when you crumble it add rice and mix properly for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the boiling water with sea salt and black pepper, simmer for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add peas and prawns and cook for more 5 minutes.
- For garnishing add chopped parsley leaves, sprinkle over the paella, and serve it with lemon wedges.
Your Paella is ready to make serve. Make this delicious main course dish for your guests and for your family.
Nutritional Facts Of Paella
As we all know paella is made from Spinach rice and rice which is very healthy for our health. And the nutritional table I have mentioned below will tell you how much healthy it is.
How To Make Paella at Home | Video
When I made Paella for the first time, I also watched the video of Paella recipe just to know properly how to make it. For you people also, I have added a video below.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Serve it to your guests and they will definitely like it. Make sure you will share your valuable reviews regarding the dish in the comment section. For more recipes stay tuned!