When I was in Valencia for my vacation, while roaming around the city, I asked someone about the famous dishes of this beautiful city, and I was introduced to Paella. Today, I will be sharing Jamie Oliver’s paella recipe with you.
Upon researching about Paella, I found out that paella is a dish that is made from Spanish rice and is famous in Spanish cuisine. Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe is one of the most sought-after Paella recipes. The chef is a very famous television personality.
To make the Paella recipe, chop onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo, chicken thighs. Heat oil in a pan and add carrot, garlic, chorizo, parsley stalks, onion, chicken, and paprika to it. For stock, stir tomato puree and crumble it. Mix it all together in boiling water with sea salt and black pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge.
This was just a brief introduction to a much-elaborated recipe that awaits you. Read on in order to know more about the ingredients involved, the nutritional value, and the detailed steps of the paella recipe. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon– Filet Mignon (sometimes known as Fillet Steak) is the tenderest cut of beef, known for its mild flavour and melt-in-the-mouth texture. And this recipe by Gordon Ramsay is something that you should definitely try.
2. Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘n’ Grits– This recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
3. Jamie Oliver’s Ricotta Fritters– Jamie Oliver’s ricotta fritters are the dream of every cheese lover. They are made with simple ingredients and the best part about these fritters are they are crispy on the outside yet creamy on the inside.
4. Gordon Ramsay Peruvian Chicken– I love all things chicken. But when we talk about chicken recipes, nothing beats Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for the Peruvian chicken. Crispy and juicy chicken served along with green sauce and salad, this recipe is a great one to try.
Jamie Oliver’s Paella Recipe
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 70 gm Chorizo
- 2 piece Chicken Thigh
- Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Tomato Puree
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 300 gm Paella Rice
- 100 gm Frozen Peas
- 200 gm Cooked Prawns
- 1 Lemon
- Chop onion, carrot, parsley stalks, chorizo, chicken thighs, and cut garlic into slices.
- In a paella pan, add a lug of oil and place it over medium heat.
- Add carrot, garlic, chorizo, parsley stalks, onion, chicken, and paprika. Fry it for 5 minutes.
- For a further 5 minutes, deseed and chop pepper, add it to the pan.
- In the stock, the cub stirs tomato puree and crumble it, when you crumble it add rice and mix properly for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the boiling water with sea salt and black pepper, simmer for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add peas and prawns and cook for more than 5 minutes.
- For garnishing, add chopped parsley leaves, sprinkle over the paella, and serve it with lemon wedges.