Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce is a very famous dip that Taco Bell serves with the nachos. Today, let’s see how you can make exact cheese sauce like the one they serve in Taco Bell.
Taco Bell is one of the best Mexican fast-food chains in America. And this copycat recipe is super quick and easy to make at home. I first tried making this sauce 3 years ago and now, I regularly make the sauce at my home. It is so cheesy that you are absolutely going to love it. Let’s see the short recipe for the nacho cheese sauce.
Taco Bell makes nacho cheese sauce by mixing and melting cream cheddar, cheddar cheese and butter. When the cheese melts, stir Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce together. Microwave for 15-20 seconds. Nacho cheese sauce is ready to be poured over the nachos.
Now that you have got a brief idea about the recipe let’s see the complete recipe below. Follow the detailed recipe below to make the sauce the same as they make in Taco Bell. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
2. Taco Bell Tostada– Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and a rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
3. Taco Bell Baja Sauce– This sauce is a traditional dish of Mexico. It is served with corn or wheat tortillas in the famous Mexican fast-food chain Taco Bell.
4. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce– The tartar sauce McDonald’s serve with their fish sandwich is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce
- Take a big microwave-safe bowl and mix cream cheddar, cheddar cheese and butter into it.
- Now, microwave it and let the cheese melt completely.
- While the cheese is melting, you can stir the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce together and then mix it with the cheese and microwave it for about 15 – 20seconds.
- And now serve this dip with your tacos or nachos and enjoy.
I hope you liked this recipe. Please tell us about your experience with the sauce in the comments box below. We would love to see your comments and we will surely reply. Till then, take care and stay tuned to see more such amazing recipes.