It’s time to be true to yourself… I just love Capellini and it is always stored never got a great recipe to discover it’s amazing taste. In such cases don’t forget to treat your parents in January and enjoy this amazing Gordon Ramsay Lobster Capellini Recipe. The wait is always worth, be it cooking or inspiration.
Bonjour people we have a great tasty recipe followed down. The wait I was talking about is it’s delightful taste that is going to amaze your taste buds. The seafood is real good for health and lobster is a good source of Vitamin B12. Rest depends on your choice how would you like to have it. Preferably, you can team it up with Capellini Pasta and make the perfect Lobster Capellini Pasta at your place or if you’re fan of Spaghetti then do check out Jamie Oliver’s Lobster Spaghetti.
Moreover, the lobster Pasta recipe we have provided comes directly from the house of famous British Chef Gordon Ramsay. The Celebrity Chef is also famous for his Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, do check it out. Let’s get back to topic, the Chef Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini recipe is a delight to have with Lobster Pasta Sauce. Let’s not wait for more and make Gordon Ramsay Lobster Capellini right away.
Ingredients of Gordon Ramsay Lobster Capellini Recipe:
|Cherry tomatoes||300 grams|
|Or diced tomatoes with ½ tsp sugar|
|De-seeded and chopped chili||½ unit|
|Finely sliced spring onion||½ unit|
|Peeled and chopped garlic||½ clove|
|Unsalted butter||250 gram|
|Freshly ground black pepper||According to taste|
|Dry white wine||65 ml|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Meat of||1 lobster|
|Freshly chopped basil||2 tbsp|
|Olive oil||To drizzle|
How to make Gordon Ramsay Lobster Capellini | Recipe:
- Place the tomatoes, chili, onion, garlic and butter in a heavy-based pan and cook over a moderate heat until soft but not colored. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon as they cook. Season with pepper, add the wine and cook slowly until the wine has virtually evaporated and the tomatoes have caramelized. The sauce will be quite chunky in texture: if you prefer a smoother sauce, pass the mixture through a sieve and return to the pan.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add salt, the Capellini and oil and cook till al dente.
- Take the lobster meat and cut into small pieces.
- Drain the Capellini in a colander and transfer to a warm serving plate.
- Add the cream to the tomato sauce and bring to the boil, add the lobster and toss to warm through. Do not overcook at this stage.
- Pour over the Capellini, scatter over the basil and parmesan, drizzle with the oil and serve immediately with a crisp green salad.
- Serve with a simple green salad with lardoon and soft boiled eggs.
Don’t forget to share your innovation with the Lobster Capellini Pasta in the comment section below and stay tuned for more delighting recipes twisted with exciting stories.
Image Credits: Kelsey Hansen, myrecipes