Wanna give a celebrity chef makeover to your pork? You should try Gordon Ramsay’s belly of pork. This signature-style pork recipe will add tons of flavors to the pork. This recipe is super fun and easy. So, pull your apron and try your hands on this recipe.
Gordon Ramsay’s belly of pork is one of the most liked recipes over the internet. It has a light fragrance of white wine and fennel seeds. You’ll love the flavorful juice dripping off from the pork as you cut it. It’s tender and almost melts in the mouth. The delicious rusty sauce adds more delight. Now, let’s get to the recipe for the belly of pork by the creative genius Gordon Ramsay.
For Gordon Ramsay’s belly of pork, season the pork belly with salt and add the pork to the pan containing olive oil, bay leaves, chopped fennel, and garlic cloves. Add white wine and chicken stock. Cook it in the oven for about 2.5 hours. Remove the pork, add grain mustard to the leftover juice. Cook it in a pot until it becomes a nice rustly sauce. Serve this sauce with pork slices.
This was just a brief of the recipe. To know the entire instructions, read the recipe card below. In case you need to watch a video for the recipe, I’ve provided the video below. Please rate the recipe and save it. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup– Transform your regular broccoli soup into an exceptionally sensational delicacy. This recipe is fairly simple.
Gordon Ramsay’s Belly Of Pork Recipe
- Roasting Pan
- 2.2 pounds Pork Belly
- 1 Fennel Bulb (trimmed and sliced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 11 ounces White Wine
- Olive Oil
- 17 ounces Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom pod (bashed)
- 4 Star Anise
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Grain Mustard
- Give long strokes to the pork belly with a sharp knife. Flip the pork and repeat the process. Rub salt all over the pork.
- Take a roasting pan and pour oil into the pan. Add chopped fennel, minced garlic cloves, and anise seeds to the pan. Now, add cardamom seeds, fresh bay leaves.
- Place your pork with the pork skin down into the pan. Let the top of the fat sear and lock all the flavors in it.
- Flip it over and let it cook. As the pork skin gets crispy, add white wine and let the pork cook for a minute. Now, add stock to it and the bottom half of the pork submerge in the stock.
- Place it in the preheated oven (180 C) and let it cook for about 2.5 hours.
- Remove the pork from the pan and add grain mustard to the pan. Whisk and cook the remaining juice in a pot. Let the pork simmer for a minute or two until it becomes a nice rusty sauce.
- Cut the slices of pork. Drizzle the sauce over it and serve.