Winter is the festive time of the year. The best time to infuse great flavors and binge on soul-warming winter beverages. This Polar Express hot chocolate recipe is inspired by the movie, The Polar Express. Most of you must be familiar with the movie. However, for those who haven’t watched it yet, I am sure you will love it once you try the hot chocolate recipe.
Hot, Hot! Hey, we got it! The Polar Express reminds us of a hot chocolate cup that was served in the movie. The Polar Express hot chocolate is luscious, rich, creamy, and chocolaty. It is filled with thick and rich melted chocolate bars. Are you wondering what it tastes like? If yes, then quickly scroll down to know more.
For making The Polar Express Hot Chocolate, melt dark chocolate. Then, add milk, heavy cream, and cocoa powder to a saucepan. Mix constantly while on the heat. When you see the contents in the saucepan have come to a boil, it means your hot chocolate is ready. Serve hot and garnish it with some chopped chocolate or cinnamon powder.
The Polar Express hot chocolate is rich and creamy, exactly like it is in the holiday classic The Polar Express. Once you try this recipe, it will become your favorite for winter. I have listed the equipment, ingredients, nutritional value, and instructions below. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in the article. Check out the links below.
1. Hyderabadi Iranian Tea– This Hyderabadi Iranian Tea is enriched with your beloved tea with condensed milk and fresh cream to create a modern twist on classic Iranian-style tea.
2. LA Water– LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. Anyone can make it easily at your home using just 8 ingredients.
3. Lemon Drop Shots– This drink tastes amazing. You might feel like having a joyful ride between a martini and lemonade. The vodka would surely give you the best time. When you’ll suck the lemon wedges after having Lemon Drop Shots, trust me, you would feel refreshed and cheerful.
4. Gin and Juice– If you are a cocktail lover, then Gin and Juice would be on top of your list. This cocktail is quite famous as it has a song named after it. A very refreshing and pleasant cocktail, Gin and Juice is an all-occasion cocktail and quite easy to make.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make The Polar Express Hot Chocolate?
- Knife – Chop the dark chocolate bar into uniform pieces.
- Saucepan – To make your hot chocolate rich and creamy, boil it in a saucepan.
- Spatula – Mix the chocolate with milk, cocoa powder, and whipping cream by using a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Polar Express Hot?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make The Polar Express Hot Chocolate?
- Dark Chocolate Bar – Chocolate is the soul of this drink. Try using a great quality dark chocolate like Guittard or Valrhona.
- Cocoa Powder – Adding cocoa powder will add the chocolate flavors. Moreover, it will give a brownish texture to your hot chocolate drink.
- Whipping Cream – We use whipping cream mostly to add a creamy zest to baked goods.
- Whole Milk – The trick to making hot chocolate delicious is to use whole milk. You can’t skimp on this at all.
Steps To Make The Polar Express Hot Chocolate
Begin with melting the dark chocolate in a saucepan until it is melted and shiny. Once it is melted, add the heavy cream, cocoa powder, and whole milk. Whisk it thoroughly. Keep stirring over low heat till it all comes together.
2. Garnish And Serve
Sprinkle chopped chocolate at the top and satiate your sugar rush with delightful polar express hot chocolate. This homemade hot chocolate is quick and super easy!
How Does The Polar Express Hot Chocolate Look And Taste Like?
The Polar Express hot chocolate is sweet, creamy, and chocolatey. Delicious and appetizing hot chocolate fulfills your sweet cravings. Moreover, the sprinkled chocolate chunks add beauty to your hot chocolate!
The Polar Express Hot Chocolate
- 1 bar Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Whole Fat Milk
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Then add heavy cream, cocoa powder, and whole milk.
- Keep stirring over medium heat and serve when it is ready.
- Garnish with chopped choco chips.
So what are your views about this recipe? Let me know your reviews to help you out if anything has to be made clear. I am happy to help you. Share this recipe with your friends and do comment in the section below with your experience and queries.