As it’s December already, we all love to watch Christmas-themed movies. Among other classics, The Polar Express is one movie that I love dearly. Partially, it is because of the hot chocolate being served on the train. Here, I bring you the recipe for The Polar Express Hot Chocolate.
The Polar Express reminds us of a hot chocolate cup that was served in the movie. No one knows how it exactly tastes, but everyone is eager to try it. So without any second thought, let’s check out the recipe for Polar express hot chocolate.
To make The Polar Express Hot Chocolate, add milk, vanilla extract and heavy whipped cream to a large pot. Mix constantly while on the heat and add condensed milk as well. When the contents of the pot come to a boil, add bitter chocolate chips. Stir constantly and your chocolate milk is ready to be gulped down.
Once you try this hot chocolate recipe, it will be among your favorites for the Christmas season. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Hyderabadi Iranian Tea– This Hyderabadi Iranian Tea is enriched with your beloved tea with condensed milk and fresh cream to create a modern twist on classic Iranian-style tea.
2. LA Water– LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. Anyone can make it easily at your home using just 8 ingredients.
3. Lemon Drop Shots– This drink tastes amazing. You might feel like having a joyful ride between a martini and lemonade. The vodka would surely give you the best time. When you’ll suck the lemon wedges after having Lemon Drop Shots, trust me, you would feel refreshed and cheerful.
4. Gin and Juice– If you are a cocktail lover, then Gin and Juice would be on top of your list. This cocktail is quite famous as it has a song named after it. A very refreshing and pleasant cocktail, Gin and Juice is an all-occasion cocktail and quite easy to make.
Ingredients for Hot Chocolate
|Sweetened Condensed Milk||1 can/ 14 ounce|
|Heavy Whipping cream||1 ½ cups|
|Bitter chocolate chips||1 ½ cups|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
Homemade hot chocolate is something you will never get bored of. The ingredients required are readily available everywhere in every supermarket. Look at the time taken to prepare this recipe. Also, let’s see how much time you may take to prepare this cozy hot drink.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
Your cup of hot chocolate will be ready within an hour only. You do not need to worry as it does not take much effort and time. Check out the instructions below to get started.
The Polar Express Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Take a large pot. To it add all milk, condensed milk, whipped cream, bitter chocolate chips along with vanilla extract and salt in the specified proportions.
- Combine them well on a low flame with constant stirring until all the chocolate gets melted. This process nay take 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Note– You can manage the proportion of milk in your cup of hot chocolate as per your preference.
You can top your hot chocolate with marshmallows and peppermint, as per your choice. To make the hot chocolate more instant, I have shared the Hot Chocolate Bombs recipe. These bombs will help you in making a cup of hot chocolate instantly.
Nutritional Breakdown of Hot Chocolate
How to Make Hot Chocolate Like Polar Express at Home | Video
To help you with this hot chocolate recipe, I have uploaded the video. Watch it.
So what are your views about this recipe? Let me know your reviews to help you out if anything has to be made clear. I am happy to help you. Share this recipe with your friends and do comment in the section below with your experience and queries.