Alton Brown Grilled Cheese was first made by a very excellent chef and a multi-talented person named Alton Brown. Today let’s see how you can make authentic Alton Brown’s grilled cheese at your home with 3 simple ingredients.
One day I was alone at my home and really hungry. So I checked for some sandwich recipes on the internet and got to know about this grilled cheese recipe by the famous chef Alton Brown. After reading the recipe, I got bread, cheese and mustard and made a perfect grilled cheese. Let’s see how you can make this recipe at your home.
Dijon mustard, bread slices, grated cheese and olive oil are required to make Alton Brown’s Grilled Cheese. Apply mustard on the slice of bread and spread some cheese on it. Now season with black pepper. Grill the bread so that cheese gets melted. Grilled Cheese is ready!
I gave you a quick short recipe for the grilled cheese. But make sure you see the complete detailed recipe below to make a perfect grilled cheese just like Alton Brown. Now it’s time to see the ingredients required for making this recipe.
Ingredients for Alton Brown’s Grilled Cheese
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 pc Bread slices
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- Olive oil (for spritzing)
The ingredients list is relatively small and you will get them quickly from any supermarket or grocery store. Now let’s see how much this recipe is going to take to get completed. Don’t worry, its not going to take along. See the complete details.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Alton Brown Grilled Cheese?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||30 minutes||50 minutes|
Now I think you are all set to make this recipe and bring a smile on the face of everyone who tastes it. Check out the procedure below.
Steps to Make Alton Brown’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Just bring to heavy skillets that can nest together and heat them on high heat.
- Meanwhile, you can apply mustard on the slice of bread and evenly spread some cheese on it.
- Also, season the slice of bread with some black pepper and top with another slice of bread.
- Spritz the upper bread slice with some oil and apply a single coat of it. Don’t spread much.
- After the pans have heated enough, take them off the heat and place the sandwich on it. Apply some oil on both sides of the sandwich and keep the other skillet on its top so that both can be cooked.
- After you see the cheese has melted and is running out of the bread, then take them out.
Set a plate and place that cheesy sandwich in it and have a bite of it; once you taste it, you will be lost in its creamy and cheesy texture and will forget the rest.
Nutritional Breakdown of Grilled Cheese by Alton Brown
For my lovely foodies who are diet conscious and keep track of their nutritional count. Here are the complete nutritional details of this recipe.
How to Make Alton Brown’s Grilled Cheese at Home | Video
If you feel that this recipe is somehow bothering you while trying to make it, I would suggest you, please watch this video and make it with ease.
That’s it for today; I hope you will like this recipe. Please tell us your version of grilled cheese and share your story and experiences with us. We are always here to hear from you all and will implement any suggestions or ideas in the next recipe if you have one. Till then, have a great day and stay healthy.