Burgers are being re-invented by professional chefs and restaurants. Gordon Ramsay’s hamburger recipe is definitely one that is at the top of that list. Today, I am about to share the recipe of Gordon Ramsay’s hamburger that is from the menu of a well-known Gordon Ramsay burger restaurant.
Gordon James Ramsay is a British chef, television personality and writer. He has owned and operated a series of restaurants since 1993. One of those restaurants is “Gordon Ramsay burger” at Planet Hollywood resort & Casino in Las Vegas. It focuses on traditional burgers, with a special touch.
In order to make Gordon Ramsay’s hamburger, blend Sirloin chuck, brisket, and short rib ground beef. Season the patties with salt and pepper and add a little oil. Lay the burger patties down on the grill. Cook buns and onions on the same grill. Now blend mustard mayo on bun, also add a thick slice of tomato and the onions that were grilled. Finish by placing the top bun.
So, here we go! This was just a quick snippet of the recipe. In order to know about step-by-step instructions and the ingredients required for making this recipe, all you need to do is stick with this article till the very end. You can also watch the video. But before getting the instructions, check out our other Chef’s delight recipes below.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini– If you enjoy lobster sauces with a passion, then you must try Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capilleni. The dish is a tad bit tricky to master so make sure you follow the instructions.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Turkey– Gordon Ramsay’s turkey is the perfect dish for a Christmas dinner. Make this dish super flavorful with savory butter, lemon and garlic.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Parmesan– Looking for some of the most mysteriously delicious recipes from Hell’s Kitchen? Gordon Ramsay’s Chicken Parmesan should be on the top of your list.
4. Homemade Gordon Ramsay Beef Wellington– Create magic with an iron skillet in the form of Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington. The flavors of Dijon mustard, prosciutto elevate this dish to the next level.
Gordon Ramsay’s Hamburger Recipe
- 1 large bowl
- ½ pound Ground Beef (short rib)
- ½ pound Ground Beef (brisket)
- 1 pound Ground Beef (chuck)
- 4 Brioche Bun (5")
- 4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Large Onion (cut into thick slices)
- 1 Large Tomato (cut into thick slices)
- 4 Lettuce Boston Bib Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Oz Dijon Mustard Leaves
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter (to baste burgers and toast buns)
- Blend Sirloin chuck, brisket, and short rib ground beef. Mix with some egg.
- Put into 8 Oz patties. Make sure the grill is hot before putting the patties on your grill.
- Now, season your patties with salt and pepper and add a little oil.
- Put the burger patties down on the grill.
- prepare the hamburger buns as the burgers are cooking.
- Pour your buns with salt and pepper, and put on the grill.
- Pour the thick-sliced onions with some salt and pepper. Add oil and put onions on the grill.
- Now start brushing your patties on each side just before they are taking off the grill in order to add more flavor.
- Grill each burger patties on both sides.
- Thirty seconds before patties come off the grill, you need to season the patties again.
- Then put your jack cheese on the top of patties to melt.
- Setup the buns with mustard mayo blend, lettuce and tomatoes. Before you take the burger patties off the grill.
- First, place a tablespoon full of mustard mayo blend on both sides of the top and bottom of the bun.
- Then gently fold the lettuce, so it can fit onto the bun.
- After the mustard mayo blend and lettuce, now you can add a thick slice of tomato on top of the lettuce. Season tomato with salt and pepper.
- Add the burgers on each of the dressed Brioche buns. Place the onions on top of each patty and finally place the top bun.