If you have ever made broccoli soup, you’d know that it needs a lot of ingredients. But Gordon Ramsay made this task simple! Gordon Ramsay’s broccoli soup includes only 5 ingredients. The soup is creamy, delicious, and healthy. So, tighten your aprons, and let’s make this soup.
If you want to add nuttiness and richness to Gordon Ramsay’s broccoli soup, you can also add walnuts and goat cheese. Don’t worry, these additions are chef-approved as Gordon Ramsay added them to the soup later on. But if you want to stick to the 5-ingredient soup, that’s also fine.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s broccoli soup, fill a pot half up with water. Add salt and broccoli to it and bring to a boil. Cook the broccoli and then take it out. Now, in a blender, add broccoli, salt, pepper, and water. Pulse it until it forms a puree. Then, put goat cheese and walnuts in a bowl and pour the soup over them. Drizzle coconut oil over it and serve.
This is the summary of the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s broccoli soup. Find the complete recipe below in the recipe card.
Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 2 medium Fresh Broccoli Clusters
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 4 slices Goat Cheese (for serving)
- 8 Walnuts
- Take a pot and fill it half up with water. Then, add some salt and broccoli to it and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the broccoli florets for about 8-10 minutes. Then, take them out of the pan but do not drain the water.
- Now, in a blender, put the broccoli and add the water from the pot. Fill the blender jar halfway and then, add salt and pepper.
- Then, blend the broccoli for a few minutes until it becomes a smooth puree.
- In a bowl, add walnuts and goat cheese. Pour the soup over them. Drizzle coconut lightly over the soup and serve.