There is no second-guessing that Gordon Ramsay is a food genius, especially when it is about his native cuisine. For Gordon Ramsay’s yorkshire pudding, he retains authenticity but adds a little touch of his own. The recipe is quite simple and does not take much of your time.
I feel Gordon Ramsay’s yorkshire pudding isn’t as much as a pudding as it is a savory muffin. The recipe doesn’t call for complicated ingredients or cooking methods. All of the ingredients can be found easily in one’s pantry. The cooking method is; mix, pour and bake.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire pudding, beat eggs in a bowl. Then, in another bowl, stir flour, beaten eggs. After that, add milk and mix to combine. Leave this mixture for about an hour.
Then, put vegetable oil in the muffin or Yorkshire pudding tins. Place the tins in the oven and preheat them. After that, pour the batter into the tins and bake them for about fifteen minutes.
This is not the complete recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding but only a brief explanation. Find the whole recipe below. But first, check out some other Gordon Ramsay recipes. But before you check it out, you can explore the other Gordon Ramsay’s Thanksgiving recipes as well.
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Potato Boulangere
- Gordon Ramsay Pan Fried Scallops
- Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese
- Gordon Ramsay Fish And Chips
- Gordon Ramsay Pizza Dough
- Gordon Ramsay Sea Bass Fennel, Lemon And Capers
- Gordon Ramsay Mediterranean Sea Bass
- Gordon Ramsay Sea Bass With Sorrel Sauce
- Gordon Ramsay Potato Crusted Sea Bass With Minestrone And Clams
- Gordon Ramsay Roast Beef Carpaccio
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding?
- Yorkshire Pudding Tins – Take Yorkshire pudding tins to prepare the recipe.
- Oven – Bake the pudding in the oven.
- Spatula – Fold the pudding mixture into the tins with a help of tins.
- Whisk – Beat the eggs with a help of whisk.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||15 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding?
- Eggs – Combine the eggs with flour and other elements to prepare the pudding batter.
- Plain Flour – Take plain flour to make the Yorkshire pudding.
- Whole milk – Adding whole milk will enhance the texture of the batter and adds thick consistency to the pudding mixture.
- Sea Salt – Season the pudding batter with a pinch of salt as per your taste.
- Vegetable Oil – Slather a splash of oil over the top of pudding tins. It will help you to retain the moisture.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding
1. Prepare The Batter
Take a bowl, add eggs, and beat them with a whisk to form the desired mixture. Then, take another bowl, add flour, salt, and the beaten egg mixture. Further, add milk slowly and keep stirring to make a smooth batter. Set it aside for an hour.
2. Preheat The Oven
Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Centigrade. Meanwhile, you can assemble the pudding mixture into the pudding tins. Grease the tins with a splash of olive oil or any other vegetable oil. Pre heat the tins for 5 minutes.
3. Last Step
Finally, pour the pudding mixture into the preheated tins. Do not fill it up to the brim. Leave the mixture to rise. Put the tins back in the oven and bake the Yorkshire pudding for fifteen minutes.
|Dietary Fiber||2.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.8 g|
How Will Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
- 3 large Eggs
- 125 g Plain Flour
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 150 ml Whole Milk
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Add the eggs to a bowl and beat them with a whisk.
- Then, in another bowl, add flour, salt, beaten eggs, and stir.
- After that, slowly add milk while stirring and make a smooth batter. Set it aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220℃. Meanwhile, take the muffin or Yorkshire pudding tins and pour 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in each of the tins.
- Keep the tin in the oven to heat for about 15 minutes.
- When the tins are heated, pour the batter in the tins but not up to the brim. Leave some space for the pudding to rise.
- Put the tins immediately back in the oven and bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Once the pudding is risen and is golden brown, take it out of the oven. Your Yorkshire pudding is ready!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the trick to Yorkshire pudding?
The trick to perfect Yorkshire pudding is to bake the pudding mixture in already heated tins. If you see a sizzle while pouring the batter to the tins, then it will result in perfect Yorkshire pudding.
What is the best oil to use for Yorkshire puddings?
For making Yorkshire pudding you can use any vegetable oil. However, the best options include canola oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil.
Why are my Yorkshires always flat?
The Yorkshire pudding that result in flat surface are the result of over-filling the tins with the batter. Fill the tins only about one third of the pods.
How long should Yorkshire pudding batter rest?
The minimum time taken for letting the pudding batter rest is 30 minutes. We kept it for one hour. You can keep it for either of it.