Wanna make traditional Malaysian curry in Gordon Ramsay’s style? Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian curry is one of the popular curry recipes. It’s super creamy and offers intriguing spice combinations. If you don’t know about the recipe yet, read this article.
Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian curry has a creamy texture with a blend of multiple flavors from dried spices, coconut milk, soy sauce. Chicken in this curry is spiced up with a blend of aromatics and is totally irresistible. So let’s have the recipe instructions for Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian curry.
For Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian Curry, blend chilies, ginger, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, and oil. Cook the curry paste in a pan containing onions, carrots, green beans, and chicken. Add cinnamon, star anise, ground turmeric, and stir. Add soy sauce, fish sauce, coconut milk, and chicken stock. Cook until the chicken and beans get tender.
Scroll down for the recipe instructions. Try this recipe and rate if you like it. Save this recipe for a special family dinner. You can watch Gordon Ramsay make this delicious Malaysian curry in the video below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu– The layers of tiramisu are filled with the richness of cocoa and sponge fingers. Check out the recipe to figure how to make the perfect dessert.
Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian Curry Recipe
For Curry Paste
- 5 Garlic Cloves (peeled)
- 4 Shallots (peeled and chopped)
- 5 cm Fresh Gingerroot (peeled and chopped)
- 5 Long Red Chilies (trimmed)
- 2 Lemongrass (stalks trimmed)
- 2 tablespoon Granite Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 1.7 pounds Chicken Thighs
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 0.88 pounds Green Beans (trimmed)
- Coriander Leaves (roughly torn)
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 14 ounces Coconut Milk
- 3.5 ounce Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 3 Star Anise
- 1 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Palm Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Spinach (optional)
- Broccoli or Cauliflower (optional)
- Add ginger, garlic cloves, chilies, garlic, lemongrass, shallots to a blender and blend them. Now, add ground turmeric and oil and blend them into a paste.
- In a saucepan, pour oil and add curry paste to it. Add sliced onions and cook until onions get soft. Now, add chicken, cinnamon stick, salt, pepper, star anise, kaffir lime leaves, ground turmeric, and palm sugar. Stir the mixture and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, add coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, and chicken stock to the curry. Stir it and let it cook until beans and chicken get tender. You can also add spinach, cauliflower to the curry.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve.