Grab your nachos or tacos and enjoy one of the wonders by Gordon Ramsay. I’m here with a recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili. All you need is simple ingredients easily available at home. If you don’t know about the recipe yet, you should read this article. So, put on your chef’s hat and get ready to learn Gordon Ramsay’s art.
The name on its own tells a lot about the recipe. It needs only 30 minutes to cook. Also, it’s a Gordon Ramsay signature dish. So, you get to enjoy the flavors chosen by the creative genius. Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili contains only veggies and no beef. The yogurt, chopped scallions, and cilantro make it more delicious and colorful.
For Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili, add olive oil, onion, carrots, garlic, cumin, chili powder, jalapeno to Dutch oven. Cook until the carrots are soft. Add brown sugar, salt, tomatoes, beans, and bulgur. Stir and cook for almost 15 minutes until the chili thickens. Serve with yogurt, chopped scallions, and cilantro.
You can have the entire procedure from the recipe card below. Try this easy recipe and rate it if you like it. Save this recipe for later or a special occasion. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Yorkshire Pudding– Follow this recipe to come up with a golden, fluffy Yorkshire pudding. This dessert is perfect to bring an end to your dinner.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Tiramisu– The layers of tiramisu are filled with the richness of cocoa and sponge fingers. Check out the recipe to figure how to make the perfect dessert.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Malaysian Curry– This curry recipe offers an intriguing spice combination to satiate your palate. Follow the recipe to get the flavors right.
Gordon Ramsay’s Half Hour Chili Recipe
- 30 ounce Kidney Beans (rinsed)
- 28 ounce Tomatoes (chopped with juice)
- 1/3 cup Bulgur
- 3 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 cup Scallions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Add olive oil to the Dutch oven over medium heat. Add carrots, garlic, chili powder (to taste), onion, jalapeno, and cumin. Stir and cook for almost 5 to 7 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Add brown sugar, salt, and tomatoes with their juice to the Dutch oven and cook for about 5 minutes. Now, add beans, bulgur, and stir the mixture after reducing heat to low.
- Cook it for 15 minutes until the chili thickens. Finish by adding yogurt, scallions, and cilantro.