Grab your nachos or tacos and enjoy one of the wonders by Gordon Ramsay. I’m here with a recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili. All you need is simple ingredients easily available at home. You should read this article if you don’t know about the recipe yet. So, put on your chef’s hat and get ready to learn Gordon Ramsay’s art.
The name on its own tells a lot about the recipe. It needs only 30 minutes to cook. Also, it’s a Gordon Ramsay signature dish. So, you get to enjoy the flavors chosen by the creative genius. Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili contains only veggies and no beef. The yogurt, chopped scallions, and cilantro make it more delicious and colorful.
For Gordon Ramsay’s half-hour chili, add olive oil, onion, carrots, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and jalapeno to Dutch oven. Cook until the carrots are soft. Add brown sugar, salt, tomatoes, beans, and bulgur. Stir and cook for almost 15 minutes until the chili thickens. Serve with yogurt, chopped scallions, and cilantro.
You can have the entire procedure from the recipe card below. Try this easy recipe and rate it if you like it. Save this recipe for later or a special occasion. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Potato Boulangere
- Gordon Ramsay Pan Fried Scallops
- Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese
- Gordon Ramsay Fish And Chips
- Gordon Ramsay Pizza Dough
- Gordon Ramsay Sea Bass Fennel, Lemon And Capers
- Gordon Ramsay Mediterranean Sea Bass
- Gordon Ramsay Sea Bass With Sorrel Sauce
- Gordon Ramsay Potato Crusted Sea Bass With Minestrone And Clams
- Gordon Ramsay Roast Beef Carpaccio
Gordon Ramsay’s Half Hour Chili Recipe
- 30 ounce Kidney Beans (rinsed)
- 28 ounce Tomatoes (chopped with juice)
- 1/3 cup Bulgur
- 3 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 cup Scallions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Add olive oil to the Dutch oven over medium heat. Add carrots, garlic, chili powder (to taste), onion, jalapeno, and cumin. Stir and cook for almost 5 to 7 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Add brown sugar, salt, and tomatoes with their juice to the Dutch oven and cook for about 5 minutes. Now, add beans, bulgur, and stir the mixture after reducing heat to low.
- Cook it for 15 minutes until the chili thickens. Finish by adding yogurt, scallions, and cilantro.