The spaghetti Bolognese recipe is one such recipe that no one would like to miss. It is a very famous recipe in Britain and isn’t actually an authentic Italian recipe. Nevertheless, it is delicious and definitely worth a try.
I learned Gordon Ramsay’s Bolognese sauce recipe from a cooking video he did. I must say, I haven’t tasted any other Bolognese sauce like the one made from his recipe. If you are having pasta cravings, then this meat-loaded pasta recipe is the one for you.
To make Spaghetti Bolognese, firstly fry bacon in a pan. Add the onions, carrots, and garlic for frying; once softened, add minced beef to it. Then, pour some wine, bring it to a boil and reduce it to one-third. Make sauce with celery and tomatoes. Add cooked spaghetti, cover the pan and cook for a while. Sprinkle some pepper on the top.
This was just a sneak peek of the detailed recipe. Check out the additional information such as nutritional value, ingredients involved and a step-by-step description of the recipe down below. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips– Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Bobby Flay’s Beef Chili- If you are thinking of making a spicy beef chili, then there’s nothing better than Bobby Flay’s recipe. It is a combination of beef, beer, spices to make it flaming hot but also chocolate and maple syrup to add sweetness and balance the spice.
3. Jamie Oliver’s Pasta Pesto with Chicken– If you want a pasta recipe that is delicious, fulfilling and is not at all difficult to make, then Jamie Oliver’s recipe of the pasta pesto with chicken is a great one to try. It is part of Jamie Oliver’s 15-minute meal and gets ready in no time.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini– Chef Gordon Ramsay’s lobster capellini recipe is a delight to have with the delicious lobster pasta sauce. Not many people can make an excellent lobster sauce like this.
Spaghetti Bolognese Gordon Ramsay Recipe
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 214 oz. Canned Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Puree
- 2 oz Red Marlot Wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 oz. Whole Milk
- 300 g Dried Spaghetti
- Firstly, divide the onion into halves.
- With carrot, grate the onion and heat tbsp Olive Oil to non-stick saucepan.
- Add grated onion and carrot into the saucepan and heat for sometimes.
- Add seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add crushed garlic cloves into the saucepan.
- Add dried Oregano in the mixture.
- Add minced beef in the saucepan and then add tomato puree.
- Add Red Wine, chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 6 minutes.
- After the mixture, simmer add full cream milk.