Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Gordon Ramsay is one such delight that no one likes to miss even on an awful day. This Masterchef spaghetti always comes at the top priority for pasta lovers and what’s a better place to eat it other than the comfort of your own place.
If I will talk about my experience with you about this dish which is very close to my heart and that is, when I was a child when my birthday comes I just want my mother to cook Spaghetti Bolognese because this dish is very special to me and I always eat this dish on occasions and when my mother makes this dish it tastes divine and delicious.
I am sure, I don’t need to tell you the taste and tickles you are going to experience after the soulful cooking of this Ultimate delight. None coming over is unaware of Ramsay’s perfection and a devouring cook. Today, I am going to share some tips from Gordon Ramsay himself that I’ve got to know from his cookbooks and this will help you to make this dish tastier.
Enjoy the Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe and encounter all your doubts about the same with us.
People also ask on the internet-
- How do you make a spaghetti Bolognese?
- How do you make your own Bolognese sauce?
- How to make Gordon Ramsay’s Spaghetti?
- How do you prepare spaghetti bolognese?
- How long does it take to make a spaghetti Bolognese?
- How do you make Jamie Oliver spaghetti bolognese?
- Who invented spaghetti bolognese?
- Can you freeze Bolognese with pasta?
- What is the difference between Bolognese sauce and spaghetti sauce?
So today, all you your questions will be answered in this Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe.
Ingredients For Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Rashers of streaky ‘Pancetta’ Bacon (Chopped)||6|
|Large Onions (Chopped)||2|
|Garlic Cloves (Crushed)||3|
|Stick of Celery||1|
|Lean Minced Beef||1 kg|
|Red Wine||2 large glasses|
|Tomatoes (Chopped)||2 x 400g cans|
|Fresh or dried bay leaves salt and freshly ground black pepper||2|
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||40 Minutes||60 Minutes|
Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan and fry the bacon until golden over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, and garlic, frying until softened. Increase the heat and add the minced beef. Fry it until it has browned.
- Pour in the wine and boil until it has reduced in volume by about a third. Reduce the temperature and stir in the tomatoes and celery.
- Cover with a lid and simmer over a gentle heat for 1-1½ hours until it’s rich and thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and serve.
- Sprinkle a little Parmesan over the pasta before adding a good baleful of the sauce. Finish the topping with a further scattering of cheese and some black pepper.
Suggested Read: Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Disclaimer: This recipe is also filed under Gordon Ramsay Bolognese recipe channel 4 and the best spaghetti Bolognese recipe in the world. This is the award-winning Bolognese sauce and spaghetti Bolognese recipe from MasterChef.
Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Nutritional Information
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Spaghetti Bolognese at Home | Video
If you are a Gordon Ramsay fan, then do check out Gordon Ramsay’s Filet Mignon recipe. Do let us know your experiences in the comments below.