Ever thought of giving a celebrity chef makeover to an Italian dish? Gordon Ramsay’s roast beef carpaccio is one of those recipes. It’s a perfect lunch or dinner time meal. It is loaded with Italian flavors and needs minimal cooking. So, why don’t you try this recipe now? Read this article and try it now.
Gordon Ramsay’s roast beef carpaccio is freshly prepared beef with bright flavors infused in it. It can be frozen and used for 2-3 days. You can serve it with fresh focaccia, ciabatta bread, capers, onions, and many others. Also, use lemon to flavor this roast and it’ll be your favorite beef recipe. This recipe needs only 20 minutes to cook and is chilled for at least 2 hours. Have a look at the instructions below and try this recipe.
For Gordon Ramsay’s roast beef carpaccio, season joint beef with salt and pepper. Roast it for about 20 minutes. Saute mushrooms for 1 minute in a frying pan. Whisk chopped mushrooms, olive oil, creme fraiche, truffle oil, and sherry vinegar. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Add thin slices of chilled beef on top of the dressing. Top with cress, chives, beetroot, and black truffle .
Read the entire recipe card if you need to know the procedure to make Gordon Ramsay’s roast beef carpaccio. Don’t forget to rate it and save it for a special family dinner. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Beetroot Cured Salmon-The gentle flavor of spices offered by this dish can help you in serving a heck of a dish. Make sure to take care of the proportions to hit the right notes.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Lemon Tart– This zingy lemon tart from the celebrity chef is all you need in order to round off any meal. This sweet treat will make you go weak in knees.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Rocket Mushroom & Bacon Quiche-Looking for a French cuisine based dish to kickstart a family gathering? Search no further and give a try to the rocket mushroom and bacon quiche by Gordon Ramsay.
Gordon Ramsay’s Roast Beef Carpaccio Recipe
- 1.3 pounds Beef Rib Eye
- 0.11 pounds Lettuce leaves
- 2 Small Beetroot (cooked)
- Celery cress or Mustard Cress
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chives
- 1 Medium Fresh Black Truffle
- Vegetable Oil
For Truffle Dressing
- 0.7 ounce Trompette Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 3.5 ounce Creme Faiche
- 0.3 ounce Butter
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Truffle Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sherry Vinegar
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place a joint beef on a roasting tray. Apply oil, salt, and pepper all over it and roast it in a preheated oven (200 C) for about 20 minutes, so the internal temperature of the beef is 36 C. Put this joint in a sealable container and place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Saute mushrooms over medium heat for 1 minute in a frying pan containing butter. Set the mushrooms to cool. Chop these mushrooms and place them in a bowl. Now, add olive oil, creme fraiche, sherry vinegar, and truffle oil. Whisk them well until combine. Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Cut thin slices of the chilled beef with a sharp knife. Smear the dressing on four plates. Lay the beef slices on top of the dressing and chives, beetroot, and cress. Finish this dish with black truffle and season with pepper.