If there’s one thing that can’t go wrong with Gordon Ramsay is his food, especially desserts. He is an acclaimed food wizard and this chocolate avocado mousse recipe is a testament to that. It is made with four simple ingredients and gets ready in three steps. You don’t have to worry about making dessert the next time you invite your friends. Just whip up this delicious mousse and you are good to go.
Out of context, let me tell you some facts about Avocado. This Instagram favorite fruit is actually really healthy. It is rich in vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, beta-carotene, and some other things that I can’t pronounce. In short, it is really healthy. This large berry is worth the obsession.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s chocolate avocado mousse, blend avocados until smooth. Then, add honey, vanilla extract, and cacao powder to it and blend again. Pour the mousse into glasses, refrigerate for an hour and then, serve.
This is a summary of the recipe and the entire recipe is written below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Turkey Breast– Turkey breast is a tad bit difficult to cook when compared with other alternatives. Watch this recipe till the end to know the right way.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Hot Chicken Wings– Take the spice scale up a notch with hot chicken wings recipe from Gordon Ramsay. You can choose the level of spice as per your palate.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Shrimp Scampi– The recipe for shrimp scampi from Gordon Ramsay is super creamy. You can even use frozen scampi to whip this up.
Gordon Ramsay’s Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- 2 large Ripe Avocados (peeled, stoned)
- 50 g raw Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoon Honey
- Take a blender jar and add the avocados to it. Blend them until they become smooth.
- Then, add honey, vanilla extract, and cacao powder to it and blend until everything combines.
- Using a spoon, pour this mousse equally into 8 glasses. Refrigerate them for an hour and serve.