Looking for the best veggie lasagna ever? Undoubtedly, it is Gordon Ramsay’s vegetarian lasagna. It’s filled with veggies layer by layer and sauce and grated cheese sprinkled on top. So, get ready to make the cheesiest lasagna ever.
Gordon Ramsay’s vegetarian lasagna is loaded with veggies and vegetable sauce. This Italian dish is a perfect main course meal. This lasagna is super delicious and you’ll forget for a moment that there’s no meat in it. Every single bite has a perfect cheese pull and the flavors from spices. Now, let us look at the recipe instructions for Gordon Ramsay’s vegetarian lasagna.
For Gordon Ramsay’s vegetarian lasagna, pan-fry onions, pepper, and garlic. Add tomatoes, herbs, salt, and stock. Cook for 10-15 minutes. For the sauce, add flour, butter, milk, mustard to a pan and cook until it thickens. Add mixed vegetables, sauce, and lasagna sheets to a pan. Add the final layer of sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese and pumpkin seeds on top. Cook for around 25-30 minutes.
Have a look at the recipe card below for detailed instructions. You’ll find the list of equipment and all the ingredients required for this recipe. Try it now and save this recipe for later. Rate this recipe and enjoy your meal.
Gordon Ramsay’s Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
- Ovenproof Pan
- Cooking Spray
- 4 Onions (peeled and chopped)
- 4 Courgette (diced)
- 2 Small Peppers
- 10 ounces Butternut Squash (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 2 Large Leeks (diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (peeled and crushed)
- 2.4 ounce Plain Flour
- 8.8 ounces Cheddar Cheese
- 15 ounces Pre-cooked Lasagna
- 28 ounces Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 2.8 ounces Butter
- 42 ounces Milk
- 21 ounce Vegetable Stock
- 8 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pan-fry onions, courgettes, peppers, butternut squash, garlic, and leeks. Then add tomatoes, herbs, salt, pepper, tomato puree, and stock. Bubble for 10-15 minutes.
- For the sauce, add flour, butter, milk, mustard, and whisk continuously over medium heat until the sauce thickens. Cook this for at least 2 minutes after reducing the heat to low.
- Spray the ovenproof dish with the cooking spray and add white sauce, grated cheese, vegetable mixture to the ovenproof dish. Lay lasagna sheets over it. Repeat this and make sure that you add the final layer of sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese and add pumpkin seeds on top. Cook your lasagna in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until it becomes golden and bubbles up.