Looking for a perfect breakfast recipe? You should try Gordon Ramsay’s French Toast. It’s super delicious and easy to make. This toast is a signature-style version of classic French toast. It has crispy bread and tons of flavors added to it. Before you try this recipe, read further to know more about it.
Gordon Ramsay’s French toast is a delicious breakfast bread soaked in egg mixture. It basically belongs to American cuisine (Louisiana Creole cuisine) and not French cuisine. It has baked crispy slices of bread infused with the flavors of vanilla, milk, cinnamon, and brown sugar. The powdered sugar or maple syrup finishing makes it sweeter. Read this article further and you’ll find all the instructions along with more details about the recipe.
For Gordon Ramsay’s French toast, bake bread slices in the oven for about 15 minutes. Soak the bread slices in the mixture of eggs, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, butter, milk, and vanilla. In a skillet containing butter, brown these slices for about 3 minutes and serve with maple syrup or powdered sugar.
Now, look at the recipe card for detailed instructions on this recipe. You’ll find the list of the ingredients required for the recipe and the video in the recipe card below.
Gordon Ramsay’s French Toast Recipe
- 8 slices Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Lay the slices of bread on a baking sheet. Bake them at 350F for about 15 minutes turning the slices halfway.
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, salt, butter, and vanilla in a bowl. Pour this mixture into a dish. Soak the bread slices in this mixture from both sides. Then, place these slices on the baking sheet.
- Reduce the temperature of the oven to 200F and keep the bread slices warm in the oven. Melt the butter in a skillet, brown the bread in it for about 3 minutes and serve these with maple syrup or powdered sugar.