If you want a recipe that goes perfectly with your festivities, then Gordon Ramsay’s leg of lamb is the recipe for you. For this recipe, you need a big leg of lamb, oil for rubbing, salt and pepper for seasoning, and garlic and rosemary for aroma and flavor.
Gordon Ramsay’s leg of lamb recipe is as simple as it can get. You need basic ingredients and a little time on your hands. There are a few small tricks to make the lamb juicier. You have to cook the lamb by turning it after every few intervals. This is done to make sure the lamb is cooked perfectly.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s leg of lamb, rub the lamb with oil and season it with salt and pepper. Then, roast it from both sides for about 10 minutes. After that, rub both sides with minced garlic and rosemary. Cover the lamb with aluminum foil and cook it in the oven for 1 hour. Let it rest for some time and then carve it.
This little snippet isn’t the complete recipe. Keep scrolling and you’ll find the detailed recipe. But before getting the instructions, check out our other Chef’s delight recipes below.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Crispy Salmon– Gordon Ramsay brings you a way to cook the jewel of sea in the most exquisite manner.
Gordon Ramsay’s Leg of Lamb Recipe
- Baking Tray
- Aluminum Foil
- 6 pounds Lamb Leg (bone-in)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 stems Rosemary (minced)
- 2 tablespoons each Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Take the lamb out of the refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
- Then, place it on a baking tray and rub olive oil all over it.
- Also, season it with salt and black pepper generously.
- Place the lamb in the oven and broil it for 5 minutes. After that, take it out and flip it.
- After flipping, place it back in the oven to broil for another 5 minutes.
- When it is a bit seared, take it out. Now, rub minced garlic and rosemary all over it.
- Loosely cover the lamb with a foil and place it in the oven again. Roast the lamb at 375℉ for about 1 hour.
- Take the lamb out of the oven and remove the foil. It is cooked medium if its internal temperature reads 135℉.
- Let the lamb rest for about 15 minutes after roasting.
- After that, carve the lamb and serve it.