Imagine getting late for work and you need to make a quick breakfast for yourself. Running out of options? Try Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast! It is filled with healthy avocado and flavorful seasoning. When it comes to making a healthy breakfast, Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is a good-to-go option. Let’s see how you can make it at home.
For making avocado toast, all you need is avocado, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, lemon juice, sesame seeds, and sourdough bread. Toast the bread, make the seasoning, and assemble everything to prepare the avocado toast. This Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is different from the regular ones, as this one comes with a twist of crunch in it.
As we mentioned above, despite the health benefits of avocados, there is more to it. Check out the detailed recipe with the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the chef delight section of our blog.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Toad In The Hole– Gordon Ramsay’s toad in the hole is classic British comfort food. The name may sound a bit unappetizing but the dish is far from it. It is delicious fluffy baked pudding with sausages in the middle. Try them out and find the toad in the hole yourself.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Lemon Meringue– Want a delicious dessert with complex flavors? Try Gordon Ramsay’s lemon meringue pie. It is a delicious lemon pie with a cloud of meringue on top. Cut a slice and float to heaven.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Sausage Rolls– Do you want to make a delicious yet easy-to-make sausage recipe. I suggest you to try to make Gordon Ramsay sausage roll. These mini puff rolls are stuffed with a sausage mixture. The puff pastry is crispy and buttery and the sausage mixture is flavored with seasoning spices.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Creme Brulee– Try making Gordon Ramsay’s creme brulee at home and feel like a Michelin chef. This French dessert is a delicious cream and egg custard with a burnt sugar topping. Tap the top of the brulee to see the satisfying break of the sugar.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
- Grilling Pan – You’ll need the grilling pan to grill the toast. The use of a grilling pan also adds a smoky charred flavor to it.
- Chopping Board – To cut your avocados to perfection, you’ll need the chopping board.
- Grater – Lemon zest will add the tangy flavor to it and for that, you’ll require a grater.
- Bowl – To mix the crunch all together, you’ll require the bowl.
- Knife – It is required for cutting the bread and avocados.
- Spoon – You’ll need the spoon for mixing the crunch.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
- Avocado – Avocado is the main ingredient for this recipe, healthy yet tasty. It is a rich source of good fats.
- Sourdough Bread – We will use sourdough bread because of its tangy and chunky flavor.
- Sesame Seeds – Sesame seeds are rich in fiber. These are the perfect choice to add a crunch.
- Chilli Flakes – To give a hot and spicy touch to the recipe, you can add chili flakes to it.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper– Seasoning is necessary and for that, add a pinch of black pepper.
- Lemon Juice– Add a punch of flavors with some lemon juice.
- Lemon Zest– Lemon zest is really good for your health and it’s going to add the element of surprise and crunch.
- Olive Oil– Olive oil is required for heating and cooking purposes.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast
1. Make The Twisty Crunch
To make the crunch, you need some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt, and some pepper. With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
2. Season The Sourdough Bread
You’ll take the sourdough bread, this bread is pretty nice and chunky. Cut that into big pieces. Season the bread with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
3. Grill Up Your Toast
You’ll need the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil. Place the pieces of the bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown colour, and until it gets a smokey charcoal flavour.
4. Finish It Up With Your Avocados
Now you’ll need to take some fully ripe avocados. Slice it down, cut it into pieces & peel that skin off. Press those slices over the bread. Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch you made over it. Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat. Bon appetite!
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is going to look super-licious and vibrant with colorful flavors. These eye-catching colours will make you drool before you even take a bite. Ripe avocados are very rich in taste and this recipe is going to be mouth-watering because of the sourdough bread and the avocados. Moreover, that added crunchy twist is going to be the icing on the cake.
Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast Recipe
- Grilling Pan
- Chopping Board
- 1 Avocado
- 1 loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- For the twisty crunch, take some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt and some pepper.
- With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
- After the first step, We will take the sourdough bread, nice and chunky. Cut it into pieces.
- Season it with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
- Heat up the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil.
- Place the pieces of the bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown color, and until it gets a smoky charcoal flavor.
- Now it’s the avocado’s turn, take some fully ripe avocados. Slice them down, cut them into pieces & peel that skin off. Put those slices on the bread.
- Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch over it.
- Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does avocado toast make you gain weight?
No, avocado doesn’t make you gain weight. However, it is a good source of healthy fats.
How does Gordon Ramsay make avocado toast?
Gordon Ramsay prepares the avocado toast by making a seasoning with lemon zest, black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt, and some pepper. Then, he toasts the sourdough bread and assembles avocado with the seasoning.
Is half an avocado a day too much?
Yes, you can easily have half an avocado in a day and it won’t be much.
How do you make avocado taste good?
Sprinkle flavorful seasoning with rich and umami spices.
If you liked the recipe, get your hands on Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast right in your kitchen. Check out the details in the above article. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.