Imagine getting late for work and you need to make a quick breakfast for yourself. Running out of options? Try Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast! It is filled with healthy avocado and flavorful seasoning.
When it comes to making a healthy breakfast, Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is a good-to-go option. Let’s see how you can make it at home. For making avocado toast, all you need is avocado, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, lemon juice, sesame seeds, and sourdough bread.
Toast the bread, make the seasoning, and assemble everything to prepare the avocado toast. This Gordon Ramsay’s recipe is different from the regular ones, as this one comes with a twist of crunch in it.
As we mentioned above, despite the health benefits of avocados, there is more to it. Check out the detailed recipe with the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the chef delight section of our blog.
What's In The Post
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Toad In The Hole
- Gordon Ramsay Lemon Meringue
- Gordon Ramsay Sausage Rolls
- Gordon Ramsay Crème Brulee
- Gordon Ramsay French Toast
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Sandwich
- Gordon Ramsay Grilled Cheese
- Gordon Ramsay Omelette
- Gordon Ramsay Frittata
- Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs
What Is Avocado Toast?
In the simplest form, avocado toast is bread toast topped with sliced or mashed avocado. It has become a popular breakfast choice loved at restaurants and home. Moreover, it is one of the trendy breakfast options loved by all.
Why Is Avocado Toast So Trendy?
Avocado toast is trending because of its nutritional benefits and flavors. On top of that, the indulgent avocado toast is vegan, gluten-free, and prepared in no time. All the pros are conducive enough to incorporate the recipe into your daily routine.
Besides the flavors, health benefits, and easy recipes, avocado toast is easily digested and absorbed by the body. These above reasons have made avocado toast popular among trendy recipes.
What Are The Tips For Making Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast?
- Gordon Ramsay says the riper the avocado, the better the flavors. Just make sure you choose the avocado with no spots or blemishes.
- Squeeze half a lemon on top of the avocado toast for extra tangy flavors. It will also help you to save avocados from turning brown.
- To check the quality of the avocado, you can press it on the top and see whether it is fresh.
- The sourdough bread is ideal for preparing avocado toast. Use sourdough or whole-grain bread to prepare the homemade avocado toast.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast?
- Grilling Pan – You’ll need the grilling pan to grill the toast. The use of a grilling pan also adds a smoky charred flavor to it.
- Chopping Board – To cut your avocados to perfection, you’ll need the chopping board.
- Grater – Lemon zest will add the tangy flavor to it and for that, you’ll require a grater.
- Bowl – To mix the crunch all together, you’ll require the bowl.
- Knife – It is required for cutting the bread and avocados.
- Spoon – You’ll need the spoon for mixing the crunch.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast?
- Avocado – Avocado is the main ingredient for this recipe, healthy yet tasty. It is a rich source of good fats.
- Sourdough Bread – We will use sourdough bread because of its tangy and chunky flavor.
- Sesame Seeds – Sesame seeds are rich in fiber. These are the perfect choice to add a crunch.
- Chilli Flakes – To give the recipe a hot and spicy touch, you can add chili flakes.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper– Seasoning is necessary; add a pinch of black pepper.
- Lemon Juice– Add a punch of flavors with some lemon juice.
- Lemon Zest– Lemon zest is really good for your health and it’s going to add the element of surprise and crunch.
- Olive Oil– Olive oil is required for heating and cooking purposes.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast
Step 1- Take some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt, and pepper for the twisty crunch.
Step 2- With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
Step- 3 After the first step, We will take the sourdough bread, nice and chunky. Cut it into pieces. Season it with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
Step 4- Heat up the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil. Place the pieces of bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown color, and until it gets a smoky charcoal flavor.
Step 5- Now it’s the avocado’s turn, take some fully ripe avocados.
Step 6- Slice them down, cut them into pieces & peel that skin off.
Step 7- Put those slices on the bread.
Step 9- Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch over it.
Step 10- Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Avocado Toast?
Avocado toast is packed with essential nutrients. It has protein, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin C sources. The following points will give you a detailed description of avocado toast’s healthy benefits.
- Great Source Of Fiber – Avocado toast is an excellent source of fiber. It is well paired with whole-grain bread, which increases fiber count.
- Packed With Nutrients – The avocado toast is also a good source of vitamins K, C, B, and E. All the antioxidants from avocado toast can improve heart, eye, and skin health.
- Lowers Cholesterol – One of the main reasons people love avocado toast is that it helps regulate your body’s cholesterol level.
- Improves Appetite – If you incorporate avocado toast in the breakfast option, it may improve your appetite. The fat and fiber content in the avocado toast leads to the feeling of satiety.
- Support Your Heart Health – As avocados are nutritionally rich, they help you to fight against infections and other heart diseases. It even lowers blood pressure and benefits your cardiovascular system.
How Will Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is going to look super-licious and vibrant with colorful flavors. These eye-catching colors will make you drool before you even take a bite. Ripe avocados are very rich in taste and this recipe is going to be mouth-watering because of the sourdough bread and the avocados. Moreover, that added crunchy twist is going to be the icing on the cake.
How To Save Half Avocado?
Keep the half-chopped avocado in a glass filled with water. Make sure you keep the flesh side down and put it in the fridge. Following this, you can save the avocado from turning brown for at least the next two days.
What Can Be Served With Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast?
Gordon Ramsay avocado toast can be served with an assortment of dishes. Some of the best options are as under.
- Fresh Fruits – Pair some fresh fruits with Gordon Ramsay avocado toast. The best part is that you do not need to spend even a fortune on it either. You can choose some different fruits that complements the flavors of avocado.
- Scrambled Eggs – Scrambled eggs are one of those dishes that goes well with almost everything. Spread the chunks of eggs over the top of your avocado toast to have rich and creamy flavors.
- Sausages – If you wish to add a little crunch to your avocado toast, then crispy and fried sausages are the best options. A side serving of sausages along with the avocado toast satiates your hunger and cravings.
- Strawberry Yogurt – A great choice to mingle up your homemade avocado toasts is the strawberry yogurt. It is a healthy combination that includes only a handful of calories and very less sugar.
- Quinoa – Avocado toast is filing brunch option for most of the people with busy schedule. Quinoa works well with the avocado toast as it’s packed with protein and fiber, plus you can cook it up in a trice.
Gordon Ramsay Avocado Toast Recipe
- Grilling Pan
- Chopping Board
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Sourdough Bread
- ½ tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- For the twisty crunch, take some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt and some pepper.
- With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
- After the first step, We will take the sourdough bread, nice and chunky. Cut it into pieces. Season it with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
- Heat up the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil. Place the pieces of the bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown color, and until it gets a smoky charcoal flavor.
- Now it’s the avocado’s turn, take some fully ripe avocados.
- Slice them down, cut them into pieces & peel that skin off.
- Put those slices on the bread.
- Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch over it.
- Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does avocado toast make you gain weight?
No, avocado doesn’t make you gain weight. However, it is a good source of healthy fats.
How does Gordon Ramsay make avocado toast?
Gordon Ramsay prepares the avocado toast by making a seasoning with lemon zest, black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt, and some pepper. Then, he toasts the sourdough bread and assembles avocado with the seasoning.
Is half an avocado a day too much?
Yes, you can easily have half an avocado in a day and it won’t be much.
How do you make avocado taste good?
Sprinkle flavorful seasoning with rich and umami spices.
If you liked the recipe, get your hands on Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast right in your kitchen. Check out the details in the above article. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.