Imagine getting late for work and you need to make a quick breakfast for yourself. Running out of options? Try Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast!. When it comes to making a healthy breakfast, Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is my first preference. This toast is so delicious and healthy and most essentially very easy to make.
When we talk about avocado, it is a fruit with a number of health benefits. Rich in nutrients and also a great source of good fats. Avocado is a trendy fruit. This Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is different from the regular ones, as this one comes with a twist of crunch in it.
As we mentioned above, the health benefits of avocados, there is more to it. Now we’ll discuss the time needed, the process involved, equipment required and ingredients needed to make this recipe. So now, let’s check out the process further.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
- Grilling Pan– You’ll need the grilling pan to grill the toast. The use of grilling pan also adds a smoky charred flavour to it.
- Chopping Board– To cut your avocados to perfection, you’ll need the chopping board.
- Grater– Lemon zest will add the tangy flavour to it and for that you’ll require a grater.
- Bowl– To mix the crunch all together, you’ll require the bowl.
- Knife– It is required for cutting the bread and avocados.
- Spoon– You’ll need the spoon for mixing the crunch.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast?
- Avocado– Avocado is the main ingredient for this recipe, healthy yet tasty. It is a rich source of good fats.
- Sourdough Bread– We will use a sourdough bread because of it’s tangy and chunky flavour.
- Sesame Seeds– Sesame seeds are rich in fiber. These are the perfect choice to add a crunch.
- Chilli Flakes– To give a hot and spicy touch to the recipe, you can add chilli flakes to it.
- Salt & Pepper– Seasoning is necessary and for that you’ll need salt and pepper.
- Lemon juice– Add a punch of flavours with some lemon juice.
- Lemon Zest– Lemon zest is really good for your health and it’s going to add the element of surprise and crunch.
- Olive Oil– Olive oil is required for heating and cooking purposes.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast
1. Make The Twisty Crunch
To make the crunch, you need some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt and some pepper. With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
2. Prepare The Sourdough Bread
You’ll take the sourdough bread, this bread is pretty nice and chunky. Cut that into big pieces. Season the bread with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
3. Grill Up Your Toast
You’ll need the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil. Place the pieces of the bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown colour, and until it gets a smokey charcoal flavour.
4. Finish It Up With Your Avocados
Now you’ll need to take some fully ripe avocados. Slice it down, cut it into pieces & peel that skin off. Press those slices over the bread. Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch you made over it.
Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat.
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast Look And Taste Like?
Gordon Ramsay’s avocado toast is going to look super-licious although very eye catchy at the same time because of the vibrancy of the colours. These eye-catching colours will make you drool before you even take a bite.
Ripe avocados are very rich in taste and this recipe is going to be mouth watering because of the sourdough bread and the avocados. Moreover, that added crunchy twist is going to be the icing on the cake.
Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado Toast Recipe
- Grilling Pan
- Chopping Board
- 1 Avocado
- 1 loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- For the twisty crunch, take some black sesame seeds, chili flakes, salt and some pepper.
- With the help of the grater add dry lemon zest to it. Mix them all together.
- After the first step, We will take the sourdough bread, nice and chunky. Cut it into pieces.
- Season it with salt and pepper, rub some olive oil on it.
- Heat up the grilling pan to the required temperature, brush it up with some olive oil.
- Place the pieces of the bread over the pan. Press it down both the sides until it’s grilled to a light brown color, and until it gets a smoky charcoal flavor.
- Now it’s the avocado’s turn, take some fully ripe avocados. Slice them down, cut them into pieces & peel that skin off. Put those slices on the bread.
- Squeeze some lemon over the toast and sprinkle your crunch over it.
- Your Gordon Ramsay’s Avocado toast with the twist is ready to eat.
I hope you like this recipe, if yes tell me about it in the comments below.