Gordon Ramsay’s frittata is a simple yet delicious breakfast recipe. The usual frittata consists of eggs, vegetables, meat, and cheese and this one is no different. This recipe just has Gordon Ramsay’s mark of approval on it, which in itself is a great reason to try.
The frittata is an Italian version of an omelet mixed with a quiche. It has too many things in it to be called an omelet but also not a crust to be called a quiche. It is delicious regardless and a great breakfast dish, if you ask me.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s frittata, cook bacon in a pan. Then, add red pepper, spring onions, peas, and basil to it. Beat eggs, cheese, and salt in a bowl and add them to this mixture. Sprinkle goat cheese on top of it and cook it under a grill until golden. Take it out, slice the frittata, and serve it.
This version doesn’t tell you about the whole recipe, rather gives you a snippet of it. If you want to know the whole recipe, look below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Grilled Cheese– You can never go wrong with grilled cheese. But if you wish to add a hint of spice to it, it is suggested that you try Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Carpaccio– Beef carpaccio from Gordon Ramsay is an elegant starter dish. The pickled radishes are the key contributors to the amazing flavors of this recipe.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Chocolate Tart– A delightful dessert is all you need to complete a hearty meal. Make a filling of your own choice and bake away.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Salad– Incorporate steak in your salad with this amazing dish. This dish is truly a synonym for perfection.
Gordon Ramsay’s Frittata Recipe
- Non-Stick Ovenproof Frying Pan
- 8 strips Bacon (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 1 Red Pepper (deseeded, sliced)
- 3 Spring Onions (trimmed, sliced)
- 150 g Frozen Peas
- 120 g Goat's Cheese
- 8 Eggs (beaten)
- A handful of Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Pamersan Cheese (grated)
- Olive Oil (for frying)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan and add the bacon to it. Cook the bacon for about 2-3 minutes. Add the red pepper to it and cook until the bacon is crispy.
- After that, add the spring onions and cook them for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the peas and basil and scatter goat cheese on top
- Prep the grill by heating it to maximum heat.
- In a bowl, add eggs, parmesan, salt, and pepper, and beat everything. Pour this mixture into the pan and let it just set. Scatter some more goat cheese on the top and place the pan under the grill.
- Cook the frittata for 4-5 minutes until it looks golden. Take the pan out and slide the frittata out of it. Slice it and serve.