To start a perfect day, you need a perfect breakfast. Gordon Ramsay’s omelette is one of those delicious and perfect breakfast recipes. There’re many omelette recipes by Gordon Ramsay’s and all are equally irresistible. But, Gordon Ramsay’s cheese omelette is the easiest among them. To know more about this recipe, read the entire article.
Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette is loaded with cheese and butter. Make sure you grease the pan with oil before you add the egg mixture to the pan. You can also use fillings like mushrooms, meat, chives, veggies, and more to make it delicious and appetizing.
Try this recipe once and it’ll change the way you make eggs. This omelette is creamy and tucked with flavors of cheese. It’s not brown or crunchy but soft and fluffy. So, why don’t you try this mouth-watering breakfast recipe now.
Check out all the equipment details and the ingredients required in the lists below. You’ll get to know how all the ingredients add to the brilliance and delight of this recipe. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Lettuce Wraps– Lettuce wrap is the new hip thing to try. Give a shot to the beef lettuce wraps. It is the perfect finger food for a Sunday brunch.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Beer Bread– The beer bread recipe from Gordon Ramsay is his take on the Irish soda bread bread. it is quite easy to make and a must-try.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Grilled Cheese– You can never go wrong with grilled cheese. But if you wish to add a hint of spice to it, it is suggested that you try Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Pork Tenderloin-The crispy pork will make you fall in love with this recipe. It is quite an elegant dish you can cook to impress someone special.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay Omelette?
- Bowl – You’ll need a bowl to beat the egg and prepare the egg mixture.
- Pan – You need a pan to make the omelette.
- Spatula – You’ll need a spatula to flip and fold the omelette.
- Spoon – You can use a spoon to beat the eggs and make the egg mixture.
- Fork – Use a fork to fold and check the edges of the omelette in the pan.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay Omelette?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette?
- Eggs – There’s no omelette without an egg. So, you know it’s the major ingredient of the recipe. You can use organic eggs if you are looking for a healthy resort.
- Cheese – Cheese adds more flavor and makes the omelette a little more cheesy.
- Butter – Butter flavors the omelet and prevents it from sticking to the pan. It makes the omelette healthier.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil cooks the egg mix and maintains the natural flavors of the egg.
- Salt and Pepper – Salt and pepper will enhance the taste of the omelette.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette
1. Beat The Eggs
Beat the eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Mix them well until they combine.
2. Pour Eggs Into The Pan
Add olive oil to the pan over medium heat. As the oil heats up, pour the egg mix into the pan. Let the edges of the egg mix solidify while the egg in the center is still runny.
3. Add Cheese And Butter
Add the cheese and a pinch of salt. Let the cheese melt and add butter to the pan. Tap the panhandle and let the butter melt all over the egg.
4. Remove From The Pan And Serve
Fold from one side, one layer at a time. Leave the last layer to be folded and roll it onto the platter.
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette Look And Taste?
So, you’ve made this amazing Gordon Ramsay omelette. It’s creamy and fluffy. It can be paired with toasted bread slices, burgers, or any combination of your choice. It tastes incredible. The brown cheese adds deep-savory or slightly fudgy flavor to the omelette.
Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette Recipe
- 6 Eggs
- 1 block Cheese (Mozzarella and processed cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper in it.
- Grease the pan with oil and heat the pan over medium heat. Pour this egg mixture into the pan and use the fork to stir the egg mix in the pan until its edges start to solidify.
- When the center of the egg mixture in the pan is still runny, add cheese and a pinch of salt in it. As the cheese begins to melt, add butter to the pan.
- Start folding it layer by layer, leaving the last layer, and turn it into the platter.
- Your Gordon Ramsay's perfect omelette is ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do restaurants make omelets so fluffy?
Restaurants make omelet fluffy by whisking the eggs evenly. This will result in fluffy omelet.
What are the four types of omelets?
There are four main types of omelets, distinguished by their cooking methods. There are American-style, French-style, Frittata, and Soufflé omelets.
Why are my omelette not fluffy?
Make sure the bowl you beat the egg in is perfectly clean. If there is a little extra oil or grease in the bowl they may not whip up as full as you need them to be.
What side dish goes with an omelette?
Serve with a fresh salad, bacon, cooked vegetables, a small bowl of soup, bread, biscuits, tortilla chips, smoky sausages, naan, or anything that suits your appetite.
Grab your apron and prepare Gordon Ramsay’s omelet right in your kitchen. Refer to the above article for the details and share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.