Gordon Ramsay’s grilled cheese is a little different from your regular grilled cheese sandwich. He likes to spice it up a bit. He uses two kinds of cheese that are slightly spicy. But the shocking reveal here is that he uses kimchi in them. If you want a little twist to the grilled cheese recipe, try it the Gordon Ramsay way.
Gordon Ramsay uses Romano with pepper berry for this recipe. You can see that he was leaning more towards the spicy side. He even amps that up by adding the kimchi. The kimchi in the middle blends with the cheese and gives a saltiness and spice to the normally bland sandwich.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s grilled cheese, butter the outer sides of the bread slices. Then place cheese slices over one slice and put some kimchi in the middle of the slices. Top with the other slice and cook the sandwich in a pan. Take it out, slice, and serve.
This is a quick review of the recipe. You can find the whole recipe below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Lettuce Wraps– Lettuce wrap is the new hip thing to try. Give a shot to the beef lettuce wraps. It is the perfect finger food for a Sunday brunch.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Beer Bread– The beer bread recipe from Gordon Ramsay is his take on the Irish soda bread bread. it is quite easy to make and a must-try.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Omelette– If you are looking for a foolproof omelette recipe that will help you to kickstart your day, then I strongly advocated that you try Gordon Ramsay’s rendition.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Pork Tenderloin-The crispy pork will make you fall in love with this recipe. It is quite an elegant dish you can cook to impress someone special.
Gordon Ramsay’s Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 2 slices Country Bread
- 4 slices Romano Cheese
- 4 slices Asiago Cheese
- ½ tablespoon Kimchi
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- Start by buttering the outer side of the bread slices and seasoning them with a little bit of salt.
- Then, place half the cheese slices on one slice of the bread. Place some kimchi over the cheese and place the remaining cheese slices over it.
- Place the other slice over it and push down.
- In a skillet, heat some oil and place the sandwich in it. Cook it from both sides until the cheese melts and the bread becomes crispy.
- Take the sandwich out of the skillet, slice it, and serve.