Gordon Ramsay’s lamb chops are only a 10-minute affair. The lamb chops are covered in a vinaigrette and served with mashed peas and potatoes. The only downside to this is that you have to do a lot of cooking in very little time.
This lamb chop recipe not only tells you how to make delicious medium-rare lamb chops but also buttery mashed peas and golden brown potatoes. You can cook this recipe in parts but that’s no fun. You should do it Gordon Ramsay style and just hasten it and cook everything at once.
To make Gordon Ramsay’s lamb chops, coat lamb chops in oil, salt, and pepper and cook them in a griddle with garlic and mushrooms. Sear the lamb chops from both sides and cover them in the vinaigrette. Then, cook the potatoes until they turn brown and set them aside. After that, boil peas and mash them with butter and creme fraiche. Serve the lamb with the peas and the potatoes.
This summary has only a few important details . You’ll find rest of them in the detailed recipe below. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s Baked Chicken– Looking for a healthy alternative to cook chicken? Try the baked chicken recipe from Gordon Ramsay. You will never go back to the conventional chicken cooking methods
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Simple Marinara– With tomato as its base, this sauce is the perfect blend of spices and herbs. A dash of red wine, olives and selected spices can make a great sauce for your pasta.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Bangers And Mash– Bangers and mash is a British classic recipe that can be looked in no time. The balsamic vinegar is perfect to add a sweet yet astringent flavor to the dish.
Gordon Ramsay’s Lamb Chops Recipe
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 1 cup Potatoes (chopped)
- 3 Mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 Spring Onion (chopped)
- ½ Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 packet Frozen Peas
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 knobs Butter
- ½ tablespoon Crème Fraîche
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Chipotle Paste
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup Olive Oil
- First, heat the griddle pan over high heat. Then, drizzle some sunflower oil over the lamb chops and season them with salt and pepper.
- Coat the pan with some sunflower oil and add the lamb chops, one garlic clove, and mushrooms to it.
- Cook the lamb until it is seared and then flip it. Add 2 knobs of butter and some sunflower oil to the pan. Then, cook until the other side of the lamb is seared as well.
- After that, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and add the potatoes to it. Also, add red onions and garlic to it and cook until the potatoes turn brown. Sprinkle chopped spring onion over them
- When the potatoes are almost cooked, add a knob of butter to them and set them aside.
- In a mason jar, mustard, cider vinegar, olive oil, and chipotle paste. Also, add salt and pepper to it, close the lid, and shake it well.
- Pour this vinaigrette over the lamb chops and set them aside.
- In a pot with boiling water, add peas and boil until the peas are cooked. Then, drain the peas and put them in a bowl. Add butter and creme fraiche to the peas and mash them.
- Then, add lemon zest, salt, and pepper to the peas and mix them.
- Place the lamb on a serving plate along with potatoes and peas.