Looking for the best method for quick, healthy, and delicious meat? For that, you can always rely on stir-frying. It’s a famous Chinese cooking style. There are numerous stir-fry recipes. But if you want to master the stir-fry, try Gordon Ramsay’s version of it. It’s filled with multiple veggies, crispy beef, and egg flavored with a delicious sauce. It might seem too difficult to handle. But once you try it, it’ll become second nature to you.
Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry is a delicious meal inspired entirely by Chinese stir-frying. The veggies, rice, and beef are all tossed in a pan or a wok over high heat. So, stir-frying is a matter of minutes. Make sure you keep the mixture moving (in the wok) as it’s being cooked over high heat. Also, prep all the ingredients before stir-frying. So, dazzle up your dinner table by serving Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry.
So, let’s get started with the recipe for Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry. Read the list of the kitchen equipment required for this recipe. You’ll get to know about the ingredients and how they contribute to the brilliance of this recipe. So, keep reading and try this recipe. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
Other Gordon Ramsay Recipes That You Can Try
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Carpaccio
- Gordon Ramsay Frittata
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Salad
- Gordon Ramsay Chocolate Tart
- Gordon Ramsay Crab Cakes
- Gordon Ramsay Shrimp Scampi
- Gordon Ramsay Quinoa Salad
- Gordon Ramsay Potato Salad
- Gordon Ramsay Yorkshire Pudding
- Gordon Ramsay Baked Chicken
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay Stir Fry?
Read about the kitchen equipment you’ll need to make Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry from the list below.
- Non-stick Pan or Wok- Use a wok or a non-stick pan for stir fry. Prefer a wok over the pan as it uses comparatively lesser oil and can cook food quicker.
- Bowl- Use the bowl to keep the ingredients before cooking. Also, transfer the mixture of veggies or rice into the bowl before you give them a final stir into the pan.
- Saucepan- You can use a saucepan to cook beef and to cook veggies and rice.
- Spatula- You’ll definitely need a spatula to stir the mixture and beef in the pan.
- Spoon- Use a spoon to add ingredients or seasoning mixture to the pan. You’ll also need a spoon to whisk the egg before you add it to the pan.
- Grater- Grate the ginger and garlic in the pan using a grater.
- Knife- You can use any sharp kitchen knife to chop and slice all the veggies for the stir fry recipe.
- Platter- Serve this Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry in a platter.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Stir Fry?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Stir Fry?
Now, gather all the ingredients listed below to make Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry.
- Beef- Use ground beef for stir fry as it’s easier to cook. If you don’t have beef, you can use ground turkey or ground chicken.
- Rice- You can use long grain rice for stir fry as it holds its shape and stays separate when it’s stir-fried.
- Mushroom- Mushrooms have a savory meat-like flavor. They release flavors and nutrients as they cook.
- Pepper- Peppers give a spicy touch to the recipe. Use red and yellow peppers mixed. These make the stir fry delicious and presentable.
- Ginger- Use grated ginger to give a warm spicy flavor with a pick of sweetness to the recipe.
- Garlic- Grate the garlic clove over the veggies in the pan. It adds an elegant seasoning flavor to the recipe.
- Red Onion- Red onions give a mild acidic and sweet taste. Along with flavors, they also add texture to the recipe.
- Snow Peas- Snow peas contain a lot of natural sugar and are nutritious.
- Spring Onions- Spring onions have a tender texture and add sweetness. They’re low in calories but rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Bok Choy Leaves- Bok choy leaves are an excellent go-to for fiber and vitamins. So, these leaves add more nutritional value to this recipe.
- Chile- Chile (or chili) will add heat to the stir fry and make it spicier.
- Egg- Egg is another nutritious ingredient to be added to stir fry. It adds mover flavor along with nutrients to Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry.
- Oil- Use olive oil for cooking the beef, veggies, and rice for this recipe.
- Soya Sauce- Soy sauce infuses appetizing flavors into the food.
- Fish Sauce- Fish sauce imparts fishlike earthy and savory flavors in this dish.
- Salt- Salt enhances the taste of the dish. Add it according to your taste.
- Pepper- It’s your choice if you want to season the beef of the stir fry with freshly ground black pepper.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Stir Fry
1. Pan Fry the beef
Season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Add it to the non-stick pan and cook. Make sure that the pieces of beef in the pan are spaced apart. Add chile, grated ginger, and garlic to the beef. Let it brown and then keep it aside to cool.
2. Pan-fry the veggies
To another saucepan over high heat, add olive oil. Add red and yellow pepper, snow peas, bok choy, and cook for about 30 seconds. Now add fish sauce, soy sauce, and mushroom. Let these cook and transfer into a bowl.
3. Stir fry the rice
Now, add a teaspoon of olive oil to this hot pan. Add the egg (whisked) and a pinch of salt and stir. Let it cook and then add rice along with spring onions. Cook these for a minute.
4. Give a final toss and serve
Add all these mixtures along with the beef to the pan and toss them together over medium heat. Transfer this Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry into a platter and serve.
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||3089 IU|
|Vitamin C||148 mg|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Stir Fry Look and Taste?
Finally! Gordon Ramsay’s stir fry is ready. It looks vibrant and smells incredible. Every bite has a delicious savory flavor of beef, fish sauce, and egg. It has tender, crispy vegetables and rice fried with a creamy egg. It’s the best appetizer loaded with nutrition and taste.
Gordon Ramsay’s Stir Fry Recipe
- Non-Stick Pan or Wok
- Chopping Tray
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- Leftover Rice
- 1 Mushroom (sliced)
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- Red Onion
- 1/2 Red Pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper (sliced)
- 15 Snow Peas
- 2 stalks Spring Onions
- 5 Bok Choy Leaves
- 1 Chile
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (optional)
- Set the non-stick over medium heat and add olive oil to it.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Break the beef and add this to the pan containing oil. Make sure the beef is spaced apart while cooking.
- Now, remove the seeds of chile and slice it and add it to the mixture in the pan. Grate the ginger and add grated garlic to the pan. When the beef is brown in color, remove it from the pan and keep it aside to rest.
- Now, add a teaspoon of olive oil along with chopped red and yellow pepper to another pan. As these pepper cook, add snow peas to the pan and stir. Remove the ends of the bok choy and slice them. Add these to the pan containing pepper and cook for almost 30 seconds.
- Now, add soy sauce, fish sauce, and mushroom to this pan. When all these veggies are cooked, remove the pan from the heat and transfer it into a large bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to this pan, pour whisked egg, and cook. Add a pinch of salt, rice, and spring onion. Stir the mixture and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add all mixes to the pan and stir thoroughly. Add soya and seasoning salt and serve.