Want to try an “Egg-cellent” breakfast recipe? You should try Gordon Ramsay’s scrambled eggs. This savory meal is the savior of the morning mood. It’s a super delicious, quick, and easy recipe. It has creamy-buttery eggs garnished with chives and seasoned with salt and pepper. These scrambled eggs are best paired with sautéed tomatoes and mushrooms. So, read this article, and let’s try Gordon Ramsay’s favorite breakfast recipe for eggs.
Before you try this recipe, keep in mind the further mentioned points. Seasoning the eggs before adding them to the pan makes them watery. So, season the eggs after you pour them into the pan. The butter in the eggs gives them a sort of velvety texture. Also, don’t whisk the eggs before adding them to the pan. Use a simple spatula, whisk the eggs in the same direction and you’ll get a perfect creamy scrambled egg.
To begin with the recipe, you’ll have to read the list of equipment and the ingredients required for the recipe. Check the instructions along with the recipe card. Try this recipe now and enjoy the delicious Gordon Ramsay’s scrambled eggs. Trust me! The result will be “egglicious”. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight. But first, check out some other recipes from the Chef’s delight.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Mille Feuille– Mille feuille translates to thousand layers. This recipe is a French dessert that will leave you wanting for more. The layers of the puff pastry are flavored with vanilla beans and orange zest.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Focaccia– Making aesthetically delightful is something everyone loves. Focaccia might seem like a tough nut to crack. But once you check out Gordon Ramsay break down his famous Focaccia recipe for you, you will ace it.
4. Gordon Ramsay’s Dauphinoise Potatoes– Gordon Ramsay hits the right notes when it comes to French recipes. The super creamy potatoes are easy to make and will be ready in no time.
What Equipment Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs?
Check the list below to know about the kitchen equipment needed for Gordon Ramsay’s scrambled eggs.
- Bowl- Crack the eggs into the bowl before adding them to the pan.
- Saucepan- You’ll need a saucepan to cook the eggs. You can also use a non-stick skillet or cast-iron skillet for scrambled eggs.
- Spatula- Use a spatula to scramble the eggs in the pan. Prefer a plastic spatula over a wooden spatula.
- Spoon- You’ll need a spoon to add ingredients like creme fraiche to the pan containing eggs.
- Knife- You can use any sharp kitchen knife to chop chives to garnish scrambled eggs.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs?
So, you know all the equipment required and the time this recipe takes. Now, read the list of the ingredients you’ll need to make Gordon Ramsay’s scrambled eggs.
- Eggs- Eggs are the main ingredient in this recipe. Use large cold eggs for this recipe.
- Chives- Chives are used to add aroma and a fresh earthy flavor to the eggs.
- Butter- Butter will give a velvety touch to the eggs. It also enhances the flavor of the recipe.
- Creme Fraiche- Creme fraiche gives a slightly acidic and tangy flavor. If you want your scrambled eggs to be creamy, add a teaspoon of creme fraiche.
- Salt- Add a pinch of salt to enhance the taste.
- Pepper- Add a pinch of freshly ground pepper to make the eggs a bit spicy.
Steps To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs
1. Add the egg to the pan
Crack the eggs, add butter, and pour them into a pan over high heat.
2. Stir the eggs
Add butter to the pan and stir continuously. Keep in mind! To avoid overcooking, stir the eggs in the pan for about 30 seconds on high heat. Then take it off from the heat and stir for 10 seconds. Repeat this almost 3 to 4 times.
3. Garnish with chives and serve
Now, season it with salt and pepper, garnish with chopped chives and serve with sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes.
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||1780 IU|
How Will Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs Look and Taste?
Time to taste Gordon Ramsay’s scrambled eggs! It’s soft, creamy, and slightly chewy. These eggs are garnished with chives which give a slightly earthy flavor to the eggs. These delicious eggs can be paired with bread, salad, sauteed tomatoes, and mushrooms, or any other combination of your choice.
Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 6 Cold Eggs
- 0.5 ounce Butter
- 1 teaspoon Creme Fraiche
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, sprinkle some salt, and add it to the pan.
- Add the butter and set the pan over high heat. Stir the egg mix continuously with the spatula. Make sure you scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Stir for about 30 seconds, take the pan off the heat and keep stirring. After 10 seconds place the pan over the heat again and repeat this process at least 3-4 times.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper lightly and stir in a teaspoon of creme fraiche. Finish by stirring chopped chives in the egg. Served with bread and sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes.