Enjoy Easter this year by having a messy savory sandwich from Subway! This restaurant chain specializes in world-class sandwiches that can be customized your way. You can enjoy your favorite Subway treats only if it’s open on Easter. Bear with me to know if this restaurant chain is open on Easter along with its Easter specialties.
Subway is open on Easter 2022 for its regular hours of operation. You can enjoy the delicious Subway specials on 17th April 2022. Some of the most enjoyable Subway treats that you have on Easter are tuna sandwiches, buffalo chicken sandwiches, Rotisserie-Style Chicken, etc.
You’ll find special offers, coupons, or promo codes if you order a sub online from Subway’s official website or app. If you feel like having a Subway meal on Easter at home with your family, you can opt for its catering services.
Subway offers hassle-free delivery even during the holidays. Read further to know the restaurant hours on Easter and some of the best dishes you can try on Easter.
Subway Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Subway’s Easter Hours||8 A.M. to 10 A.M.|
Subway is open for Easter 2022 at 8 A.M. The restaurant chain is active for its regular hours on Easter. Most of the Subway restaurants close early, around 8 P.M. to 10 P.M., while some of the restaurants like the one in New York are open for 24 hours.
The restaurant timing for Subway might differ according to the location of the restaurant. Make your Easter Subway special by having some of the popular Subway edibles. Have you tried all the best Subway signature dishes? I have a list of the best Subway foods that might not be ideal for an Easter meal but are celebration-worthy.
Subway Easter Sunday Specials That You Can Try
The list of top five best dishes served at Subway are:
- Tuna Sandwich
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken Wrap
- Honey Mustard Rotisserie-Style Chicken Wrap
- Chicken And Bacon Ranch Bowl
1. Tuna Sandwich
The tuna sandwich at Subway has wild-caught tuna blended with creamy, delicious mayonnaise. This sandwich has crispy and leafy veggies with flavorsome tuna and is topped with ranch.
2. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Spice up your sandwich by preferring buffalo chicken in it than the regular grilled chicken! Subway’s buffalo chicken sandwich is a delicious spicy sandwich. It can be added to any celebration meal. It has tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken infused with the flavors of hot sauce, and is topped with peppercorn ranch.
3. Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich
Rotisserie-style chicken sandwich has tender and juicy rotisserie-style chicken, tomato slices, onions, lettuce leaves, and spinach layered in a sandwich. It’s flavorful and can be enjoyed with a refreshing drink. You can also customize this sandwich by adding more chicken, ranch, or veggies to it.
4. Honey Mustard Rotisserie-Style Chicken Wrap
Honey mustard rotisserie-style chicken is stuffed with rotisserie-style chicken and crispy veggies. It has delicious flavors of honey-mustard, and veggies like spinach, onions, zucchini, etc., all wrapped up in these appetizing bites. You can choose to enjoy this wrap with your choice of condiment.
5. Chicken And Bacon Ranch Bowl
Chicken and bacon ranch bowl by Subway has rotisserie-style chicken bites, and hickory-smoked bacon tossed with veggies and Monterey cheese. It’s topped with peppercorn ranch dressing. It’s loaded with nutrition and savory flavors. You can choose to have leafy veggies, onions, and more in your ‘no bready bowl’ from Subway.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest breads and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Try all these delicious foods at Subway on Easter! You can also order food online from the official website or apps. If you want to try other delish foods from Subway, check out Subway’s official menu with prices on our platform. Feel free to read about other restaurants’ Easter updates on our platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any traditional Easter dishes at Subway?
No, there are no traditional Easter dishes at Subway. But you can have delicious burgers and sandwiches, protein bowls, signature wraps, etc.
What’s the best dish served at Subway?
Turkey and tuna sandwich is the best dish served at Subway. Other popular items served at Subway are roast beef sandwich, spicy Italian sandwich, sweet onion teriyaki sandwich, and buffalo chicken sandwich.
Does Subway offer food delivery services on Easter?
Yes, Subway delivers food on Easter day. Its food delivery service is unmatched.