Easter is, without a doubt, the holiest of all holidays. So, it’s fair to indulge yourself in food from Domino’s, which will make you go, “Holy Moly!” Let’s see if Domino’s is open on Easter or not.
Domino’s will be open on Easter i.e. 9, April for its customers. The chain will be up and ready to serve you food from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Easter.
Food items like carrot cake and akvavit are relished by most people on Easter. But in the middle of all this traditional eating, you can’t help but miss the food from your favorite fast-food chains, can you?
Will Domino’s have any Easter Specials for its customers? Will it satisfy your Easter feast cravings? Your prayers have been answered, and that is why, in this article, you’ll find all the information you need!
What's In The Post
Domino’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Domino’s Easter Hours||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Domino’s will remain open on Easter this year, i.e., April 9, 2023. The fast-food chain will be serving its customers food as per their regular working hours, i.e., from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Although Domino’s will be open as a whole on Easter, there might be a chance of some of its locations being closed. Moreover, some locations may even have varying timings. So, to check whether the one you plan on getting your food from is open or not, visit its website, or give your nearest location a call.
Domino’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
What to eat on Easter from Domino’s. Well, these are the top five Domino’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Domino’s Pan Pizza
- Domino’s Cheese Pizza
- Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza
- Domino’s Chicken Carbonara
- Domino’s Cheesy Bread
Domino’s pan pizza, as the name suggests, is usually made in a metal pan. It is fluffy and cheesy, making up the best pizza you can ever have! It is slathered in freshly made sauce and the toppings usually contain onions, bell peppers, etc.
Domino’s cheese pizza uses a variety of cheeses, including white cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, provolone, Monterey Jack, and asiago. Being one of the most popular Domino’s pizzas, it’s definite to make this Easter a special one for you!
Domino’s pepperoni pizza has a versatile range of flavors. It is smoky and spicy, and each slice contains a satisfying amount of pepperoni. The addition of tomato sauce and extra cheese makes it even more of a delight!
Domino’s chicken carbonara is the perfect fusion of pasta and pizza. It gets its deliciousness from onions, chicken, garlic, mushrooms, bacon, etc. The star of this dish is Alfredo sauce and the whole pizza is extremely tasty!
Domino’s cheesy bread is a treat for all cheese lovers! It contains both cheddar and mozzarella cheese, the best of both worlds. This pizza is cheesy and hits the spot in just the right way!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on the Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest bread and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Domino’s will be open and available to take orders from customers on Easter, i.e., April 9. With their delicious food and excellent service, we hope they come through to satisfy your Easter feast cravings!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Domino’s open on Easter 2023?
Domino’s will be open and taking orders from customers on Easter, i.e., April 9, 2023.
What will be Domino’s working hours on Easter?
Domino’s will be serving its customers food as per their usual working hours, i.e., from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What can you eat at Domino’s on Easter?
The top five Domino’s menu items that you should try this Easter are Domino’s pan pizza, Domino’s cheese pizza, Domino’s pepperoni pizza, Domino’s chicken carbonara, Domino’s cheesy bread, etc.
Will any of the locations have different hours of operation?
Yes, some locations may have varying hours of location. So, it would be best to check with them beforehand.