From baked ham to devilled eggs, Easter celebrations are all about great, delicious food! Dining with your loved ones on holiday is a whole mood, and the cherry on top is food from Burger King to accompany the day.
Burger King has is open during this Easter on April 17, 2022. The usual working hours of Burger King are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. The working hours of Burger King on Easter are expected to be the same.
With Easter arriving on April 17 this year, more and more people are wondering if their favorite restaurants will be open that day. With Starbucks and McDonald’s already announcing that they’ll be open this Easter, the list is definitely going to be a long one!
But is the king of fast food, Burger King, open on Easter? All key details and information about the same are provided further in the article.
Burger King Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Burger King Easter Working Hours||6 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
Burger King keeps is open for business even during holidays. Be it St. Patrick’s Day or Thanksgiving, Burger King has your back if you’re looking for a place where you can order food.
The usual working hours of Burger King are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. The expected working hours of Burger King on Easter are expected to be the same. However, Burger King allows its stores to modify their working hours in different locations.
So, the opening and closing time of Burger King depends on its location. Make sure to check them out beforehand.
Burger King Easter Specials That You Can Try This Year
The top five Burger King menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Burger King Whopper
- Burger King Onion Rings
- Burger King Chicken Sandwich
- Burger King Impossible Whopper
- Burger King Cheesy Tots
Burger King Whopper is one of the best food items on the Burger King menu. It contains a savory beef patty with fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes, mayonnaise, crunchy pickles, ketchup, and sliced onions. It is served on a sesame seed bun.
Burger King onion rings make up the perfect snack or side dish when paired up with meals. These onion rings are deep-fried and taste delicious!
Burger King chicken sandwich has a white chicken patty. It is lightly breaded and has shredded lettuce and mayonnaise as its toppings. It is served on a sesame seed bun.
Burger King Impossible Whopper contains a grilled plant-based patty. It contains layers of lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, pickles, ketchup, and onions. This Impossible Whopper is guaranteed to make your Easter a happy one!
Burger King cheesy tots have basically melted potato bites with cheese. These tots are covered in bread crumb coating. These Cheesy Tots are served crispy and hot.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest breads and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Burger King will be open and available to serve its customers on Easter i.e., April 17. The working hours of Burger King on Easter will be as per their regular hours, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. So, this Easter, visit your nearest Burger King and have a delicious meal with your loved ones!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Burger King open on Easter?
Burger King will be open and serving its customers on Easter i.e., April 17.
What will be Burger King’s working hours on Easter?
The working hours of Burger King on Easter are expected to be the same as usual, i.e. 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
What will Burger King be serving to its customers on Easter?
Burger King menu items that you should try this Easter are Burger King Whopper, Burger King Onion Rings, Burger King Chicken Sandwich, Burger King Impossible Whopper, Burger King Cheesy Tots, etc.