Who wants to miss out on their favorite weekend coffee and ‘crispy-licious’ donuts? If it’s Easter Weekend, the Dunkin’ Donuts menu perfectly adds up to the festive vibe! Is Dunkin’ Donuts open on Easter? That’s what you might be wondering about, right? Keep reading! This article has all you need to know about Dunkin’s plans for Easter.
Dunkin’ Donuts is open on Easter. This year Easter falls on 9th April 2023 and Dunkin’ Donuts will be busy serving donuts and drinks on Easter. Its signature specials like farmhouse monster burger, crispy crunch, chocotella donut, etc., are some of the best options to choose for an Easter treat from Dunkin’.
Dunkin’s Donuts also serve featured donuts and signature dishes under special offer. So, you can enjoy America’s favorite donuts at special offers on Easter.
You can also order Dunkin’ food online from its official website or app. Scroll further down to know the restaurant timing on Easter and some special dishes for Easter at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Dunkin’ Donuts Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Dunkin’ Donuts’ Easter Day Hours||5:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.|
Dunkin’ Donuts is open on Easter for regular hours. You can enjoy your favorite donuts and other combos from Dunkin’ as early as 5:00 A.M. The restaurant hours of Dunkin’ Donuts vary according to the location.
You can order food from Dunkin’s Donuts on Easter till 8:00 P.M. (or 1 P.M. at some of its locations). However, it is important to know that most Dunkin’ Donuts are franchise-owned. So, they may even be closed on the holiday, depending on what the owner decides.
So, it is best to check with the outlet closest to you beforehand. The food delivery services will be available during regular operating hours on Easter. Even if it’s a busy day for the restaurant, it provides hassle-free food delivery services. Read further to know the best menu options to try on Easter.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five foods that you can enjoy in Dunkin on Easter are:
- Farmhouse Monster Burger
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Burger Meal
- Signature Donuts
- Classic Dunkaccino
- Hazelnut Cold Coffee.
Read about these dishes below and order all these delish items to enjoy your Easter treat.
1. Farmhouse Monster Burger
Dunkin’ Donuts’ farmhouse has crispy delicious patties and crispy chicken pieces. This burger has onion, tomato slices, lettuce leaves, and savory sauce. You can have this burger with a beverage and fries.
2. Spicy Grilled Chicken Burger Meal
Spicy grilled chicken burger meal has spicy grilled chicken, a Pepsi, and Tex-Mex potato wedges. Spicy grilled chicken burger as spicy char-grilled chicken pieces, onion slices, and spicy condiments.
3. Signature Donuts
Among signature donuts, you can have gemmy, crispy crunch, rainbow crunch, choc-o-choc, and many more. Choco berry bomb has a shell donut coated with dark chocolate and topped with white and pink chocolate compounds.
4. Classic Dunkaccino
Classic dunkaccino is Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature drink. It’s a delicious combination of milk and coffee. It’s creamy smooth and filled with the flavor of chocolate. You can enjoy this drink with burgers, wraps, and donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.
5. Hazelnut Cold Coffee
Hazelnut cold coffee is a combination of brewed coffee & milk. It has the flavor of hazelnuts in it. Try this drink with wraps, burgers, and donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on the Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest bread and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Get these delicious edibles listed above from Dunkin’ Donuts and enjoy your Easter weekend! You’ll find the entire menu with Dunkin’ Donuts’ menu prices from our platform. Also, check out the Easter updates of other famous restaurants from our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any Easter traditional dishes available at Dunkin’ Donuts?
No, there are no traditional easter dishes served at Dunkin’ Donuts. But you can have delish donuts and Dunkin’s signature coffee like dunkaccino on Easter.
What are the most popular food items served at Dunkin’ Donuts?
Dunkin’ s signature coffee like dunkaccino, hazelnut cold coffee, etc, are the most famous menu items at Dunkin’ Donuts. Its signature donuts like crispy crush and rainbow crunch are also among its popular food items.
Does Dunkin’ Donuts offer an online food delivery service on Easter?
Yes, some of the Dunkin’ Donuts outlets offer online food delivery services. You can contact your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts’ outlets to inquire about their food delivery services.