Easter brings tons of blessings and gifts every year! Be it delectable food or the company of your loved ones, Easter never disappoints! So, what better way to celebrate it than by getting food from White Castle? But is White Castle open on Easter?
White Castle will remain open and will be taking orders on Easter. This hamburger restaurant chain will be serving delicious food to its customers on April 17 as per their regular hours. The chain will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Easter.
White Castle has been around for over 100 years as it was founded in the year 1921. Known as the world’s first hamburger restaurant chain, White Castle has a range of delicious burgers to offer along with a variety of other menu items.
Celebrating Easter with food from White Castle seems like a great idea but what will be its timings? What can you get from White Castle on Easter? The answers to these questions are provided further in this article. Keep reading!
White Castle Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|White Castle Easter Hours||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
White Castle will remain open and operational on Easter. This hamburger restaurant chain will be taking orders and serving its customers delicious food on April 17 as per their regular hours, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Known for serving perfectly cooked food and excellent service, White Castle is the perfect place for you to get your Easter food this year! The usage of fresh and quality ingredients is what makes this chain unique and one of the best ones in the present time!
White Castle Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five White Castle menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Double Cheese Slider
- Original Slider
- Bacon Cheese Slider
- Chicken Ring Slider
- Belgian Waffle Slider
1. Double Cheese Slider
The double cheese slider at White Castle can be easily named the best menu item of this chain. It is absolutely delicious and is well cooked. This slider is a variation of the original slider and is perfect for cheese lovers.
The White Castle double cheese slider has layers of two beef patties and twice the cheese. Not only that but the chain also offers its customers the choice of cheese they want in their burger, including smoked cheddar, jalapeño cheese, or American.
2. Original Slider
White Castle is famous and majorly known for its sliders. Offering great variations of the same, the original slider still remains unbeatable. If you want a quick snack this Easter, the White Castle original slider is your way to go!
The original slider is made using a fresh, steam-grilled beef patty. The beef patty is then laid on a good layer of onions. The slider also contains a slice of pickle and is served on White Castle’s signature bun.
3. Bacon Cheese Slider
The bacon cheese slider at White Castle has everything you could ever ask for in a burger! It is so good! Be it its size, flavor, texture, or even its appearance, everything is just on point and is perfect!
The White Castle bacon cheese slider is loaded with juicy, crispy bacon. With the bacon comes the cheese, making this slider one of the best menu items on the menu! You can also pair the bacon cheese slider with the beverage of your choice.
4. Chicken Ring Slider
If you’re craving chicken on Easter this year, head to your nearest White Castle and place an order for the chicken ring slider. You won’t be disappointed! It is crispy and spicy, along with being loaded with flavor!
The White Castle chicken ring slider contains the goodness of both the chicken rings and the original slider. You can even pick what cheese you want in your chicken ring slider; what more do you want? It is incredibly tasty and spicy, making up for the perfect Easter meal!
5. Belgian Waffle Slider
The White Castle Belgian waffle slider is to die for! It is one of the best menu items of White Castle and is perfect for breakfast! This slider is guaranteed to exceed all of your expectations when it comes to flavor and texture.
The Belgian waffle slider offers you a choice between hickory-smoked bacon or sausage along with a choice among the three different kinds of cheese available at the chain. The Belgian waffle slider is one of the best things you’ll ever eat in your life, and Easter seems like the perfect time to do so!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
White Castle will remain open for its customers on Easter. You can place orders and enjoy a perfect meal from White Castle on April 17, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. So, enjoy and celebrate this Easter with White Castle!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is White Castle open on Easter?
White Castle will be open and taking orders on Easter i.e. April 17.
What will be White Castle’s working hours on Easter?
White Castle will remain open as per its usual working hours, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., on Easter.
What menu items can you enjoy at White Castle on Easter?
The top White Castle menu items that you should try this Easter are double cheese slider, original slider, bacon cheese slider, chicken ring slider, Belgian waffle slider, etc.