Panera Bread is the only bakery-bistro that’s a paradise for a die-hard Easter feaster! Don’t believe me? Have a look at Panera Bread’s extensive menu, and you’ll know what it’s famous for. But the question is whether Panera Bread is open for Easter or not. Read further to have Panera Bread’s Easter updates.
Panera Bread is open on Easter. You can have any dish from Panera bread on Easter during its regular hours of operation. It serves irresistible salads, sandwiches, soups and family meals, that are perfect for an Easter feast. You can also find food online from the website of Panera Bread.
If you want to enjoy Easter at home with your family, you can opt for Panera Bread’s catering services. You can choose between delivery and take-out services with catering services from Panera Bread.
Are you aware of Panera Bread’s timings on Easter? Let’s have a quick look at the restaurant’s Easter hours and the foods you can try on Easter.
Panera Bread Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Panera Bread Easter Hours||7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
Panera Bread is open to accept orders on Easter. It has decided to serve its customers from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. Great news for Panera Bread fans! Now you can enjoy all its specialties, like family meals, sandwiches, etc., from morning to evening on Easter.
On Easter Monday, Panera Bread will open a little early (i.e., 6:00 A.M.). The dinner will be served till 9 in the evening. The Easter timings might vary according to the location of the restaurant. Have a look at the dishes listed below that you can try on Easter.
Panera Bread Easter Specials That You Can Try On Easter
The top five dishes from Panera Bread that you can have on Easter are:
- Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
- Family Feast
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Green Goddess Cobb Salad With Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Bowl
Read about these dishes below and try all these dishes to enjoy your Easter.
1. Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
The bacon turkey bravo sandwich has oven-roasted turkey, applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, vine-ripened tomatoes, emerald greens with signature sauce all sandwiched between tomato basil bread. This sandwich goes well with any condiment served at Panera Bread and a beverage.
2. Family Feast
The Family feast at Panera Bread can feed a whole family. It has a salad, one group sauce, a whole French baguette, and chocolate chip cookies. The premium family meal serves about 4 to 6 people. You can also try appetizing value duets like classic grilled cheese & creamy tomato soup and tuna sandwich & ten vegetable soup.
3. Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese
The broccoli cheddar mac & cheese has shell pasta filled with a blend of creamy cheese sauce and tangy white cheddar. It’s simmered with seasoned carrots and broccoli. This creamy, delicious pasta is a perfect side dish for the Easter feast. You can customize this pasta by adding more cheese or sauce to it.
4. Green Goddess Cobb Salad With Chicken
Among healthy greens, Green Goddess cobb salad with chicken is the one for Easter delight! This salad is a blissful chorus of arugula, romaine, baby kale, red leaf blend, pickled onions, and grape tomatoes. It’s tossed in Green Goddess dressing with chicken. It’s topped with fresh avocado, hard-boiled eggs, and applewood-smoked bacon.
5. Teriyaki Chicken And Broccoli Bowl
The teriyaki chicken and broccoli bowl is filled with fresh and healthy ingredients. This bowl is filled with nutrients and flavors from brown rice, chicken, broccoli, sesame seeds, and fresh cilantro. This mixture is dressed in soy-sauce based teriyaki glaze and is topped with quinoa and fresh cilantro.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on the Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
As Panera Bread is open on Easter and taking orders during its regular hours, you can enjoy all the above-mentioned specialties on Easter. You’ll also find the easter updates of other famous restaurants on our platform. Do you want to try other dishes at Panera Bread on Easter? Check out its menu with prices on our website. Happy feasting!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Panera Bread have any Easter traditional dish on the menu?
No, Panera Bread does not offer any traditional Easter dish. But it has many delicious menu items like teriyaki chicken & broccoli bowl, family feast, etc., that you can enjoy on Easter.
Does Panera Bread accept online orders on Eater?
Yes, Panera Bread accepts online orders on Easter Sunday. You can order food online from Panera Bread’s official website.
Does Panera Bread offer catering services on Easter?
Yes, Panera Bread offers catering services on Eater. This restaurant chain caters to family Easter feasts and other private events.