Wanna binge on all your favorite Mexican foods from Taco Bell this year on Easter? You can add some Mexican flavors to the family meal by having the best dishes served at Taco Bell. Read this entire article to know if Taco Bell is open on Easter!
Taco Bell is open on Easter Sunday. It’s open for its regular hours of operation. You can have mouth-watering Mexican food from Taco Bell like burritos, tacos, nachos and quesadillas. It also offers food delivery services for online food orders on Easter day.
Being America’s favorite taco artist, Taco Bell has maintained its reputation over years in serving authentic traditional Mexican dishes. Check out its official website or app to order Taco Bell’s best Mexican food online on Easter. You can also gift Taco Bell favorites to your loved ones by buying gift cards from Taco Bell. Not just that, you can also have special offers and win rewards from Taco Bell on Easter.
Taco Bell Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Easter Day Hours||7:00 A.M. to 12 A.M.|
You can walk into the Taco Bell restaurant at 7 in the morning on Easter day. Even the early risers can brighten up their morning mood by having a traditional Mexican breakfast on Easter. You can have breakfast burritos, bell breakfast box, breakfast burrito steak, and breakfast burrito steak are some of the best breakfast goodies to try at Taco Bell.
You can enjoy Taco Bells’ food on Easter all-day till 12 A.M. Many restaurants of this taco brand close early. The opening and closing hours of Taco Bell restaurants depend upon their location. Taco Bell is open on most holidays. Taco Bell’s holiday hours might differ from regular hours at some of the locations.
Taco Bell Easter Specials That You Can Try
If it’s your first time at Taco Bell, I have a list of some of its best dishes that you can have on Easter day. These dishes are:
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
- Nachos Bell Grande
- Power Menu Bowl
- Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Sausage
Read about these decadent dishes and make sure you try these on Easter.
Quesarito is a delicious combination of quesadilla and burrito. It has cheese, seasoned rice, seasoned beef, mixed with ranch and nacho cheese sauce. Quesaritos are delicious and appetizing. You can enjoy quesarito with a condiment of your choice and a beverage.
2. Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Cheesy gordita crunch is a delicious taco stuffed with seasoned beef, lettuce, chicken, jalapeno peppers, seasoned rice, tomatoes, etc. You can choose the sauce for your taco. The choices for condiments are avocado ranch sauce, chipotle sauce, green sauce, guacamole, etc.
3. Nachos Bell Grande
Nachos Bell Grande has seasoned beef, beans, tomatoes, nacho cheese sauce, and reduced-fat sour cream. You can choose to add a three-cheese blend, black beans, more chicken, potatoes, seasoned rice, etc. These nachos are ‘crisp-licious’ and are paired with scrumptious flavors.
4. Power Menu Bowl
The power menu bowl is a healthy and delicious combination of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, beans, jalapeno peppers, potatoes, beef, and sauces. You can choose the sauce you want to add to this bowl. This bowl has cheese, seasoned rice, beans. Avocado ranch, guacamole, etc.
5. Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Sausage
Cheesy toasted breakfast burrito sausage has sausage crumbles and egg combined with nacho cheese sauce. You can choose to add a three-cheese blend, shredded cheese, potatoes, bacon, or steak to this burrito. The choices for sauce are creamy jalapeno, green sauce, guacamole, or reduced-fat sour cream.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- Wendy’s – Get the juiciest and freshest of burgers from Wendy’s even on Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest breads and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Enjoy these delicious dishes listed above on Easter! You can also check out the menu with prices of Taco Bell on our platform and try other delicious dishes served here. You’ll also get to know whether other popular restaurants are open on Easter from our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Taco Bell offer any American traditional Easter dishes on Easter?
No, Taco Bell doesn’t offer traditional Easter dishes for Easter. But you can enjoy traditional Mexican food on Easter at Taco Bell.
Is Taco Bell open on Easter Sunday?
Yes, Taco Bell is open on Easter Sunday. This restaurant chain is open all day for regular hours on Easter from 7 A.M. till midnight.
Can we order Taco Bell’s food online on Easter?
Yes, you can order all delicious edibles from Taco Bell online from its official website. You can also rely on other food delivery apps to order Taco Bell’s food.
What are the Mexican traditional dishes for Easter offered at Taco Bell?
For Easter, Mexican traditional foods like fish tacos and shrimp are served at Taco Bell. You can enjoy other dishes like burritos, quesadillas, nachos & chips.