Be it family meals or a quick snack with friends, food never fails to bring people together! So, on holidays like Easter, delicious food is almost a necessity, and what better place to get your food from than Zaxby’s?
Zaxby’s will be open and available to take orders from its customers on Easter. The chain has decided to keep its restaurants open on April 17 and provide customers with its usual brilliant service from 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Being famous for its chicken wings, Zaxby’s has a range of delicious menu items. The chain has been in service for almost 31 years now and has always provided ultimate satisfaction to its customers.
To know about all the important information regarding Zaxby’s being open on Easter, keep reading!
Zaxby’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Zaxby’s Easter Hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Zaxby’s remains open and in service even during holidays. The chain works hard to help its customers beat the holiday pressure with good food! So, doing its customers a huge favor, Zaxby’s will keep on serving delicious food even on Easter!
Zaxby’s will be celebrating Easter by serving its customers delectable food on Easter i.e., April 17. The chain will remain open in accordance with its usual working hours, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Zaxby’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Zaxby’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Spicy Signature Sandwich
- The Blue Zalad
- Cajun Club Sandwich
- Texas Toast
- Zaxby’s Signature Sandwich
1. Spicy Signature Sandwich
What’s better than Zaxby’s signature sandwich? Zaxby’s spicy signature sandwich, of course! This sandwich is the chain’s own twist to its signature sandwich. It is more flavorful, spicier, and tastier!
Zaxby’s spicy signature sandwich has everything that the original signature sandwich has, along with an addition of the Zax spicy sauce. Being one of the most loved menu items, this sandwich is perfect for you to try this Easter!
2. The Blue Zalad
It’s easy to indulge in unhealthy eating on holidays. To solve that problem of yours, Zaxby’s is offering you a solution in the form of its Blue Zalad! Yes, it still has some calories to it, but at least it’s fresh and has a whole lot of veggies in it.
The Blue Zalad contains mixed green veggies, Roma tomatoes, carrots, and red cabbage. The fried onions are also added to the salad to give it an extra crunch. The best part of this Blue Zalad, as the name suggests, is the bleu cheese.
The bleu cheese adds a certain creaminess and tanginess to the salad. Not only that, you also get the option of adding chicken to top off your salad. The varieties of chicken you can use include buffalo, garden, or buffalo chicken.
3. Cajun Club Sandwich
Zaxby’s Cajun club sandwich is easily one of the top items on the menu. If you’re looking for a non-fried option at Zaxby’s, this sandwich is the perfect fit for you. The Cajun Club sandwich is Zaxby’s twist on a grilled chicken sandwich.
The Cajun club sandwich features blackened chicken. It’s packed with flavor and is covered in Cajun spices. The toppings of this sandwich include bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, ranch sauce, and American cheese on a potato bun.
4. Texas Toast
Zaxby’s Texas toast is nothing less than an absolute delight! Being a basic dish, Texas toast doesn’t seem like a big deal, right? But that’s because you haven’t had Zaxby’s Texas toast yet! The cut of the bread, the ingredients used, etc., make this dish a favorite of many!
Zaxby’s uses thick bread slices to make the Texas toast. A delicious garlic spread is then used to cover one face of the bread. It is then perfectly cooked and makes an excellent side dish for any meal!
5. Zaxby’s Signature Sandwich
Zaxby’s signature sandwich is one of the most delicious chicken sandwiches you’ll ever eat! This sandwich is simple but is so damn good! Served with Zax sauce, this dish never fails to satisfy customers.
This signature sandwich is served with a layer of sliced pickles and in a potato bun. The chicken in the sandwich goes amazingly well with the pickles and the Zax sauce. This sandwich will make all your Easter feast dreams come true!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
Zaxby’s will remain open on Easter. The chain stands strong when it comes to serving its customers delicious food with efficiency. Zaxby’s will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on April 17. Make sure to drop in and grab a delicious snack from Zaxby’s on Easter!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Zaxby’s open on Easter?
Zaxby’s will be open and taking orders on Easter, i.e. April 17.
What will be Zaxby’s working hours on Easter?
Zaxby’s will be in service as per its regular hours, which are 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., on Easter.
What will Zaxby’s be serving to its customers on Easter?
The top Zaxby’s menu items that you should try this Easter are Spicy Signature Sandwich, The Blue Zalad, Cajun Club Sandwich, Texas Toast, Zaxby’s Signature Sandwich, etc.