Wendy’s is everyone’s go-to spot when it comes to celebrations. Celebrating Easter is one of the most delightful experiences in which the family gets together, hunting for eggs, etc. But is Wendy’s open on Easter?
Wendy’s will be open and serving its customers on Easter, 2023. It will be functioning during its usual working hours, from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. However, some Wendy’s locations might have varying working hours.
What better way to celebrate Easter than enjoying some delicious food? The best thing about holidays is dining with your family and friends. Hot buns or devilled eggs, you can enjoy all your favorites at Wendy’s with your loved ones!
You can’t help but feel tired due to all the holiday pressure. From decorations to cooking good food, you can end up getting extremely exhausted. So, it’s only natural for you to turn to your favorite restaurant to help you out with the food.
But what will Wendy’s be serving its customers for Easter? What should customers expect from Wendy’s this Easter? Let’s get to know all about it further in the article!
What's In The Post
Wendy’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Wendy’s Easter Hours||07:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
You can feel Easter approaching in the air. But is the holiday pressure getting too much for you to handle? Fear not because Wendy’s is here to help you out. Yes, your most adored redhead will help out with your food needs this Easter!
Wendy’s has decided to remain open and functional on April 9, i.e., Easter. Wendy’s operating hours will remain the same as usual on the day, which are from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.
But, some outlets may chose to remain shut, whereas some others may have varying hours of operation. So, it is best to check with the outlet closest to you before visiting.
This is a huge relief for most customers as they can rely on Wendy’s to help them out just in case their food prep goes wrong. So, make sure to grab some Wendy’s this Easter and celebrate the holiday with their food!
Wendy’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Wendy’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Wendy’s Chili
- Wendy’s Taco Salad
- Wendy’s Baconator
- Wendy’s Seasoned Potatoes
- Wendy’s Baconator Fries
Wendy’s Chili is like a flavor cracker; it’s so good! Full of flavor, it is made using various spices, onions, bell peppers, celery, etc. It also has ground beef, beans, cayenne pepper, etc. It pairs up perfectly with nachos, breadsticks, etc.
Wendy’s Taco Salad is both delicious as well as nutritious. It is made with lettuce, taco chips, spicy salsa, and chili. It’s made with fresh veggies and is flavorful. Make sure to include this dish in your Easter feast!
Wendy’s Baconator is perfect for bacon lovers! The Baconator is the juiciest burger you’ll ever have with nicely cooked bacon in the middle. It also has juicy beef in it and will work wonders for your empty stomach!
Wendy’s Seasoned Potatoes are crispy and well-seasoned potato wedges. They have a great spice profile and are fried. These seasoned potatoes make up the best snack for any occasion.
Wendy’s Baconator Fries are made using bits of bacon and a great load of cream cheese. These fries are delicious and you can order them alongside Wendy’s Baconator, making the perfect meal!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Burger King – Want to visit the hope of the Whopper on Easter? Well, you can as Burger King is open for Easter this year.
- Starbucks – Grab your favorite Ventis and Grandes on Easter this year because Starbucks is open and ready to serve you on Easter as well.
- Subway – Now, you can eat fresh even on holidays. Get your delicious subs from Subway even on Easter.
- Taco Bell – Want to feel the flavors of Mexico on the Easter holiday? Worry not! Taco Bell is your server and savior for the day. Yes, it’s open!
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes
- McDonald’s – Don’t be a clown this Easter. Get the McDelicious goodness. McDonald’s is open for Easter.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Don’t let Easter stop you to get your favorite glazed donuts. Dunkin Donuts is open for Easter 2022.
- Domino’s – Want the cheesiest pizzas of ’em all on Easter? Rush to Dominos, they’re open!
- Panera Bread – Get the sweetest bread and delicious baked goodies even on Easter from your nearest Panera Bread.
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
Wendy’s will be open and ready to cater to your needs on Easter i.e., 9, April 2023. The timings will be Wendy’s regular hours, from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. You can enjoy a range of great dishes like the Baconator, Taco Salad, etc. Celebrate this Easter with Wendy’s!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Wendy’s open on Easter?
Wendy’s will be open to serve its customers on Easter i.e., 9, April 2023.
What will be Wendy’s working hours on Easter?
Wendy’s operating hours will remain the same as usual on April 9. It will be open from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. However, some outlets may have varying hours of operation, so just check with them once, to avoid any hassle.
What menu items can you enjoy at Wendy’s on Easter?
The top five Wendy’s menu items that you should try this Easter are Wendy’s Chili, Wendy’s Taco Salad, Wendy’s Baconator, Wendy’s Seasoned Potatoes, Wendy’s Baconator Fries, etc.